Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Well Firstly, I am so glad that we got this amazing series as a gift this year and am over whelmed by the news that it has been renewed for a second full season. Thank you so much Anil sir, for giving Indian Television this sensational adaptation of the Emmy award winning drama series. 

And now that we are getting renewed, I bet you all have your own personal storylines going on inside. I know I am. For instance, my first question would obviously be...will Trisha survive??? And if she does, how will it affect the entire Rathod family?? And if she doesn't, will Jai's children ever forgive him??? And second, after this huge betrayal,is Aditya strong enough to rule the country? Or is he so traumatized that he steps down??

Thanks to our friend, Anjali, who told us that the second season will be shot in Dubai, I am desperate about the second season even more. I really want to findout soon and I know that will not be possible until October 2014!!!!

So guys, please post your thoughts and expectations and whom do you want to see in S2 from the first season!!!!!! Blog away...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_Miceman7Pritam-Dasanoneezephyr29Riya.S.007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Season 2||Expectations" in 24 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sum-sessed

IF-Dazzler

Sum-sessed

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
When will the season 2 air?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I want jai-nikita love story LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gothopeanonee

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I want something on Maoists, or a Dawood Ibrahim stereotype funding a terror module from Dubai, since the second season is based in Dubai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ashy_Sum-sessedanonee

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Can't think long term but the opening of next season should surely address Trisha's condition and Aditya's future.
As much as I want Trisha to live, I can't help thinking that she does die. A cryptic tweet by Tisca has me more convinced. In reply to a tweet that Tisca was trending in India on Saturday she commented something like "Mar ke amar ho gaye?" It was meant in humour but I'm not getting good vibes from it Ouch. I sure hope and wish Trisha survives.

Somehow I also have a feeling after all that has happened in this day Aditya might decide to step down and hand over the position to Prithvi.

But I'm wondering if the next season starts off with yet another day in the life of JSR how will they tie up all these ends? Or will they start off with the day after Season 1's events? I haven't watched the US version so not sure how this moves forward.

anonee

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Each season of the original 24 was actually separated by several days in real time. A lot may have changed. Whether Trisha lives or not, I hope the Rathod family stays together- already Veer refusing to talk to his father was one rather bad sign.

The concept of paid media or media in bed with politicians was done rather nicely. I hope they work on a strong story about media/NGOs/foreign powers colluding to cause trouble in India.

There's this book written about a RAW agent who escaped from India, and was revealed to be a CIA mole, and that this is no big thing in the intel game- some such story can also be done.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoneezephyr29

iceman7

iceman7

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

I was bit worried after mid season as it wasnt getting the TRPs it deserved but m glad that there's season 2. I think it will air later half of year as Anil is busy with Anees Bazmee film & then there's No Entry sequel.

M sure S2 will get better TRPs as those who saw S1 will watch it + there will be new additions !!

anonee

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I have started liking Tej a lot towards the end and if Nikita does end up with Jai,I really hope Tej finds someone who is equally amazing( like in the US version it my the glorious Michelle). 

But I certainly do not want Aditya to step down as PM...I definitely want him to be PM...but I want Prithvi to acquire a much more stronger position in the government. 

The Maoist concept is really good. Or maybe they can bring in Al-Qaeda and Taliban.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_Mzephyr29anonee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.