Rishabala OS : Love Trilogy 1 : Silent Love - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
HATS OFF!! for Awesomely!! writing !!! ⭐️👏 ... u know what?? your OS/SS/FFs are more entertaining than SALMAN Khan'S Movies!!... 😃if ever Salman's movie is going to release on the same date & time when u are going to write & post any OS/FF/SS , then i,ll prefer reading your OS/FF/SS rather than watching movie by wasting my  PRECIOUS TIME!!!! 😆🤣

what an awesome story
lazy  - what should i say
i am in love with all your works

and i found dhyan too precocious - he will give rk a hard time when he grows up
Dhyan was mind blowing! 🤣 it was really an awsm os. U justify d name of d os. Thax fr pm.
Awww Lazyy :D
this was super adorable :D loved it :D ❤️

Speechless prefect update..
Lovely story Lazy... and the kids of your stories are always so so cute..

Thanks for the story 😃
Wonderful OS. I love the support RK offers Madhu once he finds out the truth. And the end with their son is just plain adorable.😊
Such a cute os, wish u could make it an ss:-)
Thanks for the pm:-)
Mind blowing story lazy ..👍🏼 loved it.
First scene was very emotional, felt really bad for her when she wanted to tell him but she cant.. 😭

then their romance and the way they communicate .. you hv narrated those parts beautifully..

Loved this mature n responsible RK 😳. The best part of the story is he made her realize the fact that her dumbness doesn't make her lesser person.

Jr RK 😳. Like father like son ...

That was a very very beautiful OS lazy. i just loved it. first part made me really emotional and I was so sad RK left Madhu like that and was feeling very bad for her. but Im glad he got her back. it was lovely and last line 🤣