Bigg Boss Saath 7

Bigg Boss Season 8 Celebrity Contestants Wish List (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

Sum-sessed

Goldie

Sum-sessed

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Abhinav Shukla-Telly Actor.Took part in Survivor India and was undoubtedly the best contestant.A very honest and good player.Good looking too.
Ragini Khanna-Actress/Anchor.Many saw her on Welcome.Can be very nasty.Though I hate her,but she is one kind of person who can garner a lot of TRPs.Gauahar kinda person!
Shoaib Akhtar-Was slated to enter this year but didn't since producers weren't willing to pay him more than 80 lacs.Armaan Kohli was approached instead.Sportsman.Can be very entertaining.Witty and bold!
Nigaar Khan-Primarily for whatever happened between her and Ragini Khanna during Welcome.Can to wonders.Fights.Although she can be very irritating at times.!
Aamir Ali-Actor.Winner of Nach Baliye. Very good looking. Was rumored to enter in Season 5 but didn't for undisclosed reasons!
Navin Bajaj- Some 2rs Astrologer,but going by his tweets,he can be freaking entertaining.When you have Shoaib Akhtar and him,expect some fireworks.
Sanjeeda Shaikh Ali-Actress.Extremely beautiful Embarrassed.Sanjeeda-Ali can be the couple for this season!!!
Some international model like Elli,Vida,Claudia.
Suraj Pancholi-Actor.Jiah Murder Case.Good looking.Hot tempered!!!
Parag Tyagi-Actor,borefest.(BB always needs someone who they can get rid off pretty quickly)
Kritika Sengar-Actress.Was approached to enter season 5 but didn't!!She is pretty!
Indian Models(Male and Female both)
Sanaya Irani-Actress,I know she won't but if she does,expect soaring TRPs 
Kushal Punjabi - Actor.Winner of Total Wipeout.Finalist of a Singing/Dancing show in ZEE. Extremely entertaining personality!!
Neena Gupta- Someone to get rid off in the starting LOL
Pooja Missra

Edited by Sum-sessed - 03 January 2014 at 3:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Heroine1vijaytatanejaVishakaGal12Oye_Chup_Karrits08Saniya93

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bigg Boss Season 8 Celebrity Contestants Wish List (Page 9)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sum-sessed

Goldie

Sum-sessed

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sach11

Always remember that while making wishlist keep in mind that people who don't have work comes in BB house easily...

So here is my wishlist
1. Sonarika Bhadoria
2. Aditya Pancholi / Sooraj Pancholi
3. One Foreign Model like Elli
Rajni Tendulkar
5. Sachin Pilgaonkar
6. Parakh Madan
7. Tiku Talsania
8. Amrita Raichand
9. Akansha Juneja
10.Sonia Jhaffar
11.Shefali Shah
12.Ashwini Bhave
13.Gaurav Chanana
14.Harshad Chopra
15.Hussain Kuwajerwala

I won't even waste my time watching a season if such contestants show up.
I knew none of the people LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Heroine1vijaytatanejasanjana341rits08

Sum-sessed

Goldie

Sum-sessed

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Did anyone even like my list? :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaytatanejarits08

vijaytataneja

vijaytataneja

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sum-sessed

Yes yes! All suggestions are welcome Smile

sanjana341

sanjana341

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged

I wish to see kunal kapoor and akanksha from na tum ne bola na hum ne kuch kaha and ranveer from bidaai Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaytataneja

vijaytataneja

vijaytataneja

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Abhinav Shukla-Telly Actor.Took part in Survivor India and was undoubtedly the best contestant.A very honest and good player.Good looking too.
Ragini Khanna-Actress/Anchor.Many saw her on Welcome.Can be very nasty.Though I hate her,but she is one kind of person who can garner a lot of TRPs.Gauahar kinda person!
Shoaib Akhtar-Was slated to enter this year but didn't since producers weren't willing to pay him more than 80 lacs.Armaan Kohli was approached instead.Sportsman.Can be very entertaining.Witty and bold!
Nigaar Khan-Primarily for whatever happened between her and Ragini Khanna during Welcome.Can to wonders.Fights.Although she can be very irritating at times.!
Aamir Ali-Actor.Winner of Nach Baliye. Very good looking. Was rumored to enter in Season 5 but didn't for undisclosed reasons!
Navin Bajaj- Some 2rs Astrologer,but going by his tweets,he can be freaking entertaining.When you have Shoaib Akhtar and him,expect some fireworks.
Sanjeeda Shaikh Ali-Actress.Extremely beautiful Embarrassed.Sanjeeda-Ali can be the couple for this season!!!
Some international model like Elli,Vida,Claudia.
Suraj Pancholi-Actor.Jiah Murder Case.Good looking.Hot tempered!!!
Parag Tyagi-Actor,borefest.(BB always needs someone who they can get rid off pretty quickly)
Kritika Sengar-Actress.Was approached to enter season 5 but didn't!!She is pretty!
Indian Models(Male and Female both)
Sanaya Irani-Actress,I know she won't but if she does,expect soaring TRPs 
Kushal Punjabi - Actor.Winner of Total Wipeout.Finalist of a Singing/Dancing show in ZEE. Extremely entertaining personality!!
Neena Gupta- Someone to get rid off in the starting LOL
Pooja Missra

Your list is good. In fact Five names from this list ( Ragini Khanna, Navin Bajaj, Shoaib Akhtar, Kushal Punjabi and Suraj Pancholi) were approached by Endemol for Season 7 also, but they did not sign the contract for some reason or the other.. Let us hope the Producers are able to convince them to take part in Bigg Boss Season 8 Thumbs Up 

Only few of the things I disagree...First, Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Ali are both good looking but married couples are boring on the show. We don't want a repeat of the boring couples Shilpa-Apoorva / Delnaz-Rajeev again in next season. So only one of them should come in the show not both.
Second, don't call Navin Bajaj "2Rs" Astrologer. He will be as expensive as Shoaib Akhtar. He is the only Astrologer who got the Winner prediction of Season 7 right (Gauhar)! He is possibly the best Astrologer in India. He has been seen at the private parties of such big stars like Sanjay Dutt and Ekta Kapoor. But I agree with you that going by his tweets he can be freaking entertaining! He has many more layers to his personality. He and Shoaib Akhtar are such volatile personalities that they can set the house on fire together! Wink 
Third and last, Suraj Pancholi...I am not sure whether Suraj Pancholi will be more entertaining than Aditya Pancholi? Suraj has a criminal case against him in the court so he will not be able to say anything about Jiah on the show. It will not be allowed by the court.

Edited by vijaytataneja - 03 January 2014 at 10:06am

Heroine1

Heroine1

Groupbie

Heroine1

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Adding Ragini Khanna to my final list Smile  Hope COLORS TV and ENDEMOL sign all of them!

Rohit Bal
Sanaya Irani
Kapil Sharma
Sonarika Bhadoria
Navin Bajaj
Mukti Mohan
Navneet Kaur Dhillon
Shekhar Suman
Mika Singh
Kritika Kamra
Aditya Pancholi
Shiney Ahuja
Rashmi Desai
Ragini Khanna
Shoaib Akhtar
Drishti Dhami

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I would like to see Chetan Hansraj but me thinks he has become too big for this show. He is getting film offers  now. IDK.

VishakaGal12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top