Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kashish, Najat - I agree with both of you. 
I actually liked the episode. Randomly speaking..what I liked:

• The part that everyone liked..'Sultan yaad hai'. Madhu's face paled, she did'nt have an answer. She could not retaliate. Strike one
  • It was dumbwitted on her part to meet Ria. And both RK and Dipali tell her to 'grow up'. Bittuji also nodded in acquiescence. She felt really stupid. Noone will believe her about Ria because she acted typically like a jealous wife. RK knows she can go insane with jealousy. 
  •  Tea drama...yes, RK yelled at her, he thought she did'nt check the tea. 
  • Clothes drama..he should have told Madhu to give her something from her wardrobe. 
  • note that I'm saying' drama'..itna drama to banta hai. 
  • Again, everytime he is alone with Ria, he makes it clear Madhu is most important. 
  • He tells Pabho to find a nivaaran for Madhu's overreaction...did you see the expression RK-Madhu expression exchanged??? he was trying to lighten the situation with his silly jokes, one more about her nagging Bappaji. 
  • Ria's intentions are very clear to us and to madhu. And RK is walking into a trap. But it is not because he is unambiguous, he wants to do the right thing. He knows he can handle Madhu later. 
  • Also liked Rji calming Madhu, taking her away. For once, she is also doing the right thing, so Madhu is not left alone, free to do her loose cannon action scenes. 
  • Of course, the rape drama is coming up, we know that, and as Meenu rightly said to me, they will present something terrible either on Christmas or new years, to spoil our festive season...😑
It is a different matter that if they mess with this track any further, they are seriously risking the serial. That is their problem. I for one will be happy i can get rid of my obsession.πŸ˜†

Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Kashish, Najat - I agree with both of you. 

I actually liked the episode. Randomly speaking..what I liked:

• The part that everyone liked..'Sultan yaad hai'. Madhu's face paled, she did'nt have an answer. She could not retaliate. Strike one
  • It was dumbwitted on her part to meet Ria. And both RK and Dipali tell her to 'grow up'. Bittuji also nodded in acquiescence. She felt really stupid. Noone will believe her about Ria because she acted typically like a jealous wife. RK knows she can go insane with jealousy. 
  •  Tea drama...yes, RK yelled at her, he thought she did'nt check the tea. 
  • Clothes drama..he should have told Madhu to give her something from her wardrobe. 
  • note that I'm saying' drama'..itna drama to banta hai. 
  • Again, everytime he is alone with Ria, he makes it clear Madhu is most important. 
  • He tells Pabho to find a nivaaran for Madhu's overreaction...did you see the expression RK-Madhu expression exchanged??? he was trying to lighten the situation with his silly jokes, one more about her nagging Bappaji. 
  • Ria's intentions are very clear to us and to madhu. And RK is walking into a trap. But it is not because he is unambiguous, he wants to do the right thing. He knows he can handle Madhu later. 
  • Also liked Rji calming Madhu, taking her away. For once, she is also doing the right thing, so Madhu is not left alone, free to do her loose cannon action scenes. 
  • Of course, the rape drama is coming up, we know that, and as Meenu rightly said to me, they will present something terrible either on Christmas or new years, to spoil our festive season...😑
It is a different matter that if they mess with this track any further, they are seriously risking the serial. That is their problem. I for one will be happy i can get rid of my obsession.πŸ˜†

agree with u, I am sure they will spoil our Christmas but will make our new year special since Ria track is going to end at the end of December.So RK will be free by 31st December.I just wish new track should be positive one  .
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with Shruti and Subashni here, RK totally acted like a jerk, although he was not at fault for reacting that way..i mean to say tht his reasons were correct but his actions were wrong
.bringing ria to rk mansion is unjustified, until they showed ke he wants to keep an eye on ria ke woh koi aur pagapan na kare...I literally wanted to smash him down  , along with him, the CVs, for creating such a bad image for him (as if the prev. idiocies weren't enuf) .. 
finally I saw the epi. , again with a straight face..this is what i liked , and a few things which i hated completely..

I liked RK bringing up Sultan..not in reference to Ria but this was one good muh tod jawab to Madhu , to remind her that she too has erred in the past and it was WRONG, clear cut ! WE have to give it to RK that he was , at some point, insecure abt Sultan and Madhu but after Madhu forgave him, he tolerated their "friendship", just for Madhu's sake ..after that he never doubted Madhu but only tried to keep Sultan away, that too, when Sultan interfered...

I liked Madhu telling him that she will not welcome his "guest" , that she loves him and she told the complete story to him ..that's another thing ke he didn't believe bec. of Madhu's own idiocy of meeting Ria behind his back and giving her the kangan...

Madhu and Ria's convo, Madhu riled up Ria...

Radha supporting Madhu..

Dips seeing Pabo trying to kill Madhu and later, warning her abt Ria..

and now, no matter how right Rk was, and I undestand his situation ke he's feeling guilty and responsible for Ri'a suicide attempt , and tht he's in dark abt her psychoness, but still, WHY bring her home and irritate Madhu when he knows tht Madhu will never like it? why bekar mein uska khoon jalana by asking Ria to wear her clothes? how dare this πŸ€¬ entered their bedroom? if he thought Madhu was careless abt the tea, why insult her in front of Ria and make her feel low? why entertain his special "guest" in his house? just to get back at Madhu bec. she did a silly mistake...so what if she met Ria? Ria and her emotions matter to RK more than Madhu? in the morning he was finding ways to get rid of Ria and now he himself acted like a moron and brought her in his house and personally started to take care of her πŸ€’ saare naukar marr gaye? appoint a bloody nurse for her instead of doing baby sitting...if he brought up Sultan, he must be knowing how Madhu must be feeling when she will look at Ria in the same house? so whats the big deal if she spoilt the tea? why should Madhu be nice to her? 

He knows Ria's intentions..He explained Madhu..Madhu told him the truth that Ria wants to create a rift...He knows Ria is emotionally weak etc. etc. , then WHY give her bhaav in the first place? why continue this "friendship" , why not act indifferent to her , at least when nobody is around? πŸ˜‘
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
kajal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

i liked the episode, i mean rm scenes.
i always like your review. and this one too πŸ˜Š

red ... yup, when ever ria tries to talk bad about madhu, he cut the dialogue in the middle. i noticed in two scenes. he is not giving chance to ria to talk bad about madhu.
though rk is angry with madhu, he is not supporting ria. he thinks ria is emotionally weak and don't want to make the problem bigger. that is what i understood.

purple... yup, isaw that scene 😳. i loved it, especially with that BG music. he is kidding herπŸ˜‰
brown... even i thought so.
this is how these two do romance, love, fight. don't care about the place, people, situation.

my review about the epi is different from others. i'm not angry with rk's reaction and dialogue.
i liked rk's sultan dialogue.
he was upset because he thought madhu didn't believe him even after explaining her about ria. 
good point... If madhu really believes rk, she need not go and meet ria. I was thinking about this on 20 epi. If you trust your hubby, why did you meet ria? To give invitation!?

If madhu wanted to clear MU and rk's problem, she would have talked to rk, instead of ria. She spends more time with others in explaining things rather than with her hubby πŸ˜•

he never said he cares about ria.

Rk would have taken ria to hospital, not to his mansion. Any ways, cvs butchered madhu to provoke ria and butchered rk to bring ria into his mansion.

coming to tea and dress 'drama'...with out all these, no maza na?!
finally he said 'don't touch madhu's yellow dress'😳...i loved that as well.
rk's private suraj ka private kiran hai na?! ...madhu and yellow dress πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Edited by kajal99 - 10 years ago
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Charu. You got my point. Madhu is his wife and has a right to feel insecure with the girl.  What is the need to bring her home ?.And he still blabbers  as friendship knowing well about  Ria's love for him. He is upset with Madhu. O.K. That does'nt mean he should baby sit .Would any sensible guy still  encourage the girl ? Madhu was dumb as usual. And R.K knows about her" main sab  kuch teek kardungi "syndrome. But the same man did not find her guilty in Sultan blackmail saga and for sabotaging his film career by yielding to that flop director. And now for a girl? Ria's emotions more important than Madhu's insecurity?.Having got into the mess both husband and wife should have handled it sensibly..  I would have appreciated if he was aloof. with Ria. Him being not aware of Ria's obsession is no excuse. then how can  he insult the wife for a girl he  hardly knows.Why should Madhu undergo what he did when Sultan was in their bedroom. One more annoying nautanki  from NF.

Edited by subashni - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
right S..as a wife, madhu has the right to feel insecure, even scratch this girl's face..which wife will tolerate her husband's continued support to a girl who she knows has feelings for him and he also knows..then why encourage this friendship in the first place? As if he doesnt know tht his friendly gestures will be misconstrued..

if madhu is insecure, it's rk's fault too..his misbehavior with Ria speak volumes..he may be faithful to hi wife but who is the better person to understand insecurity of losing a loved one, other than rk? He failed to give the needed reassurance ..they made him act, exactly like madhu , n I hate it..
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Disclaimer : this is not related to episode

They are neither going to fix RKs character nor Madhu's character.. He will apologise to Madhu for Riya n again paabo drama will start.. Again he will not believe Madhu n finally Madhu will have to again prove. And all over again RK will apologise.., Gimme a break from this bakwaas drama!!!!
What is the change in track going to bring?? Ria replaced by paabo. He is the same guy who prioritised Madhu over everyone.. But aaj kal every tom dick n Harry is believed over Madhu...
RK shaitan Madhu mahaan abla is not getting them TRPs, then change this theme.. But nahi drama is different but same theme.. Are they kidding me?? Are they so dense n dumb to understand such a small thing!

Till they fix RK's characterization, the situation will not improve..
Like it or not, the cvs have to accept the bitter truth that RK drives TRPs. Till RKs characterization was good, they had atleast stable TRPs.. Since even that has been going downhill, even the Bache kuche TRPs!!!!
Once they fix RK , Madhu will get fixed automatically n the drama will become palatable

If the cvs sincerely want to increase the TRPs n that is the reason Riya track is coming to a close, they need to fix RKs character n resurrect him back with atleast a few of his original good traits..
I don't understand why viewers feedback is not paid heed to.. When things go wrong in their story telling n TRPs plummet, the pitfalls are furnished by the online fans.. Everywhere everyone is saying the same n yet they continue with the same story telling n expect TRPs..

If they can take EDT feedback n convert it to dialogues.. If they can take mat ideas , then why not take our feedback n fix their characters n see , that too when the TRPs are not coming..

Now coming to episode, who better than RK to understand what insecurity means n yet he fails to reassure Madhu.. Why??? Oh cvs themselves don't have an answer to this question I guess !!!Edited by zoya_naziya - 10 years ago
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Kashia and Arshifan . He could have hospitalized her and paid the bills and called it his charitable attempt to help a friend.

And letting a random woman who loves you go through your wife's almirah is the grossest thing to do. If it is such a tight situation that there is no time to but her clothes and you are not talking with your wife- at least take out one random dress and give it to her yourself. 

Any normal wife would have literally picked up the vase and broken it on her husband's head for doing this.

And MB is stupid we know but RK is supposed to be the intelligent and perceptive one. In this situation he did not even show common sense. 

In real life any husband even allowing his sister/mother to go through his wife's almirah like this and take her clothes without informing her will end up in serious trouble and here it is the 'other' woman.

And agree with Charu that howsoever angry he was with MB it was totally wrong to insult her in front of Ria . What are bedrooms for?  
Edited by Poluk - 10 years ago
-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Link to Episode 458 Discussion: 23rd December 2013