Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Hello guyz M back again...Dnt throw chappals n sandles on me for not updating my FFs, i'll update it soon as i get sum time but right now i hv sum ideas so i want to share with all of u as my One -shots Hope u'll like it.

Index

"Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya" Pg 1

Edited by Amor. - 23 December 2013 at 4:47am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakinnikar12Priagrawalshona_muratfanRajat_Fanaticthendral_111-Gitanjali-RagSiaangel_smilysweetsanyorajeevkiijannPumpkinn...Mallu...ArpimugfanJananiKiDeewaniTyro--Ruchi--anu93_BlackPearl_PrincessNancyhifzaaKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya" One-Shot pg 1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_smilyArpimugfanrajeevkiijann...Mallu...debasree04_BlackPearl_JananiKiDeewaniPrincessNancy..Tahniat..Krishna_Sourav

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
One Shot

"Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya"

Note: This is not any jodi OS, U can magine any jodi of ur wish n njoy reading, its one of a simple kind, hope u 'll likes it.

Characters...

Niketan kapoor

An hardcore punjabi boy, very zindadil, romantic person.

Vishakha Gill

Niketan's fiancee, quite, shy, lost in her thoughts girl, not so romantic.

Niharika Gill

Vishakha's cousin, fulltoo tomboy, outspoken, naughty but deep inside waiting for her soul mate.

There will be other characters too, like there parents but thy r not so important.

Its a lovely winter morning, december 16th, every1 in kapoor house getting ready for niketan's engagement, he's the youngest son of the house, so every1 are more excited as its gonna be the last wedding of thr house till the youngest generation get ready...

Niketan in his room... On phone...

N: Wat color r u wearing ...

Vishaka: Ek baat bolo y r u so interested in my dress color...

From other side a voice came...

Niharika: Yaar shakhu tu kitni boring h, dkh na kitne pyaar se puch rahe h, mujhse koi puche to main to bas maar hi mitungi...

V: shut up nihu its me not u ...

N: who's there?

V: are meri cousin h aaj hi aayi h hostel se, puri jhalli h...

N: ohk forget it... jaldi aana, m missng u

V: bye...

N: are??

Before he say further she disconnects the phone...niketan look at phone n says "I Luv u"
Vishaka is his epic luv acc to him...

Every1 gathers in kapoor house for engagement...

The ring ceremony happen happily... family were in celebrating mood but niketan wants to be with vishaka, alone for sum time...
He hold her hand quietly n take her to his room, niharika saw this...n smiles n get busy with family celebrations dance etc...

In room...

V: wat r u doing niketan ?

Niketan put finger on her lips : shhh ... i got sumthing for u... he goes to get it...

Downstairs, ppl were searching vishakha, niharika to help them ran upstairs to inform them n without knocking she enter the room...

Niketan brought anklets for vishakha ...

He ask her to put her feet on his hand ... n he lovingly put those anklets in her feet

Nik: " I luv this sound of anklets"

...slowly touching her feets, it creates a current in vishakha, she turns red, they came closer...

N at the same moment the excited niharika couldn't control her emotions... n she said " Haayeee shoo cute"
It deviats thr attention to her...

V: nihuuu wat r u doing here?

Niharika dnt care n enters the room, " tum dono kitne cute ho" ...

Nik: Excuse me? Dnt noe u the manners to knock the door...

Nih: Oh hello ! help karne aai thi, sab dundh rahe hai... ek to chori upar se sinazori...

Nik: chori ????

Nih: yes chori... maine dekha tum kaise shakhu ko leke aaye yahan... n kya karne wale the bolo bolo ...

They feel embarrased...

Nih: Chal shakhu...
she hold her hand n took her outside...

Nik: Mad girl!

After few days ...

Vishakha was not well, she has been hospitalized, only 2 months left for their wedding, every1 tensed on her situation... Niketan is hell irritated n upset...

After 1 week of treatment she dnt show any sign of improvement n died.

Their is a environment of grief among both houses... niketan is broken.

As time passes, niketan's family choose niharika to be his wife, n get them married on the same day ... niketan is not at all happy with the decision, he luved vishaka n not ready to accept niharika as his wife, but his family wanted, they wanted to get him settled, his job is outside, away from family, he lives alone thr, thy wanted his own family to be with him their.

On other side, niharika is both happy n sad, happy bcoz she has seen niketan with vishaka he loved her so much, n she was in her dream land that she got her soul mate, n sad bcoz she lost her sister just a month back...

Finally the day arrives, n they got married...

After all the rituals, nharika was waiting for niketan in their room it was their first night, but niketan came late...

As he entered the room he found her waiting for him...

Nih: hi (with smile)

Nik: Hi ...
no smile it was a cold reply, nihu dnt like it...

Nik changes n came on couch to sleep...

Nik: m very tired, gud night...

He close his eyes n it broke nihu's heart, 2 small tears came out of her eyes ...

They spend 1 week with family before leaving for bengaluru (nik work thr), but during the whole week, nik dnt talk to her properly, only hi hello n cold replies if sumthing asked, it instigate anger in nihu.

They were leaving from delhi, nihu was in move colr saree, dressed up as a suhagan, chuda (bangles), sindoor, anklets, etc etc... As they sit in train n it leaves, after few minutes, nihu go n change her attire, she dressed up like old days, small kurti n patiala salwar, she came back to her coch... n this time for the first time nik noticed her...

She directly look into his eyes n remove all jwels, including anklets... n nik noticed that ...n dnt like it...

Nik: kya kar rahi ho?

Nih: voi jo mujhe acha lagta h ... kisi dusre ko nahi..

(Oh she hits at right place, yes nik ko bahut zor se dil pe lagi)

Nik: but i hv not asked u to do this

Nih: actually yes aap to kuch bolte hi nahi... main to ye apne bag se keh rahi thi...

Nik: y r u so angry?

Nih: am i?

She turn her face to other side...

As the journey begins... nik was busy with his book reading again no talkig o nihu, nihu opened her lappy, n was watching sum vdos n listening music n she felt asleep... Nik was actually noticing her...

After 5-10 mintues he goes to her, to close the lappy n to give her blanket...

He slowly removes the lappy n keep it aside n suddenly he lost balance n fell on her.. it breaks her sleep n she found him that close to her... that thy can feel the breath...thr eyes were clocked,for a sec she thought it was a dream, she gave a smile, n nik moves back... n then she realize that it actually happen...

He move back immidiately... feeling embarrased... Nihu was in sleep, she dnt pay attention to it much n again felt asleep... after few minutes nik came to see if she's sleeping or not...but he was sleeping...he goes back n start reading his book but looking at her after each n every single second... n wondering wat he was doing, he was actually surprised on his own behaviour...

After few hours, it was late night, train stops at a station, niketan goes out to take sum tea, he want to tell her but dnt want to disturb her sleep.

He went down, n after few seconds, sum1 knocked on the coch's door... it break nihu's sleep ... she see around here n there but nik was not there... she got scared... the train was standing on a station, it was late night, dark outside, thr were hardly 4-5 ppl roaming outside... she opened the door, a tea wala was standing, he ask her if she want tea, she denies n closed the door... she start looking for niketan thru window..

"Niketan..." She shouted from window... but she dnt able to see him, she was scared n dnt hv the guts to go outside...

"Saawariyaaa

Ho Saawariyaaa
Naahi Chain Re Daras Bina Naahi Chain

[Dhin dha ]
Saiyaan Aaa
Jabse Gaye Bides Re, Saawariya Daras Bina Naahi Chain
Allah 3
Saawariya Daras Bina Naahi Chain
Saiyaan Aa Aa Aa Aa Saiyaan

Saawariyaaa "

Tears came out of her eyes... the train started... she got more scared, she try to call him but thr was no signal...

She starts panicing... "Niketan... niketan..." she was crying n shouting like mads n then he enters...

She saw him n hugs him tightly...n started crying badly...

the moment she hugged him, it taken away all his anger, pain...

" Dekhe bagher tumko hooo
Aata nahi hai karaar
Jee chahta hai tumse eee
Milne ko baar baar.
Deewanagee ki haadh sae bhi aage jaana guzar naa jaoo
Dekhe khudai sehke judai mein tanha mar na jaaoon
Tanha mar naa jaaoon.

Dil naa dukhaoge aab dur jaoge naa..
Tumhe kasam ki hai kasam..
Jaan-e-jaan-e-jaan. Is dil mein tum, tum hi samaye ho.
Dil mein saamaaye ho.

Tum mere ho...
Bas mere ho
Mere hii hooo.."

He smiled...he feels good, he actually needed sum1 to luv him like mad... but he hvnt realised that its not vishakha but niharika is his epic luv...
Thr was tea in his hands...so he couldn't hug her back...

Nihu moves back..wpies her tears...

Nihu: Where were u? aise koi jata h chod k ...bol k nahin ja sakte the... (she started shouting at him...)

n he gave a stupid smile n show his hands with tea ...

She came n take the kullad of tea n sit back...

The train starts... slow wind was coming from slightly open window...

She was having tea, n her hair were covering her face... nik was watching her, not directly but chupke chupke...

"Gumsum chandni ho
Naazneen ho
Ya koi hoor ho
Dilnasheen ho
Dilkasheen ho
Ya jannat ka noor ho
Masha-Allah, Masha-Allah, Masha-Allah"

She saw him looking at her chupke chuke...

Nihu: kya hai?

Nik: nothing...(but still he can't moves his eyes from her)...

Nik: (to himself) y the hell i hvnt noticed it before... she's beautiful... n she's mine...

She was still looking at him, he's still giving that stupid look to her...

"Khamosh nazre sadaaon jaisi
Tumhari baatein duaon jaisi
Har nafas mein tum samayee ho
Phir bhi ho itni door
Masha-Allah, Masha-Allah, Masha-Allah"...

Nihu: What niketan? y r u starring like that...

she call him twice..

Nik: nothing...
he turn his face to other side...

Nik(to himself): wat did just happen...

He want to talk with her now ... but where to start, she's mad on him...

Nik (to himself again): Niketan kapoor, wat the hell hv u done ? ab kya karega?

Nihu: wat r u doing niketan, kis se baat kar rahe ho... m in front of u n u r talking to urself...

Nik: vo...

Nihu: yes...

Nik: nothing...

Nihu: ufff niketan u r too much...

Nik: m srry

Nihu: wat?

Nik: i m srry, i shudn't hv behaved like that.. it was not ur mistake...

Niharika laughs at him...

Nihu: u r so stupid niketan...

nik gave a innocent smile...

They started talking ... just casually, they r getting comfortable with each other now...

After few hours of journey...

Nik: niharika!

Nihu: kya?

Nik again starts starring her...

Nihu: not again niketan... speak it

Nik: vo tumhari payal

Nihu: ohh so u actually noticed that...

Nik: hmmm

Both became quite again... starring each other... the journey was goin on...

After few minutes, nik came to her... moves his hand ...

Nihu: wat?

Nik: payal

Nihu gave him ...

Nik bent down on knees, take her feet... put that payal on her feet look at her...

Nik: mrs. Niharika niketan kapoor... I LUV U!

It brings a big smile to niharika's face...

Nihu: I luv u too stupid!

They hug each other tightly... n they get their day of luv!

" U dnt need a epic luv story, u need that single hug that take away all ur pain in just one touch...luv is luv it dnt matter if its epical or not"

The End
Big smile

Edited by Amor. - 23 December 2013 at 4:47am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakinnikar12darshika121gincosammuratfanno1hinal60Rajat_Fanatic-Gitanjali-NirvrithiRagSiapranita1202Gudiyalovesgurusweetsanyopallavi003angel_smilyMrs.PriyaRTokasvacchiiMishika123Arpimugfanrajeevkiijann...Mallu...BamonforeverTyro--Ruchi--anu93debasree04_BlackPearl_PrincessNancyronojoy_ria..Tahniat..hifzaaBornThisWayKrishna_Sourav

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Great story !
I was imagining RT-PS in it ! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.rajeevkiijannPrincessNancy

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Great story !

thnx u can imagine any1 its ur free will how u'll njoy it Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessNancyBamonforever

crazygul

IF-Dazzler

crazygul

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
lovely di aap ne bola ki kisi ko bhi imagine kar sakte hai.. i will imagine our jija ji..nd you .. aapke fav.. hum sabhi jaante hai...

Amor.PrincessNancy

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygul

lovely di aap ne bola ki kisi ko bhi imagine kar sakte hai.. i will imagine our jija ji..nd you .. aapke fav.. hum sabhi jaante hai...

haaye Blushing
thnku darling Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessNancy

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

Originally posted by Bamonforever

Great story !

thnx u can imagine any1 its ur free will how u'll njoy it Big smile
Yes, you said we can imagine any one ! Waise I can also imagine me n Karan Patel. LOLWink

Amor.PrincessNancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top