Paanch - Don't get Mad, Get Even

GAUTI..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tareyfan

IF-Rockerz

tareyfan

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
so as many speculations r doing rounds this forum abt sumthing getting fishy with gauti's character..here evn i don a sherlok holmes cap n make a sheer guess...LOL
  so i feel dat gauti repeating first year in other words  i mean he flunking in d first year is sumwhere related to neha's death..its jst my thought..as he was a bit hesitant to tell hr n he jst diverted d topic..

till here is sumwat cn sumwhere happen..bt from nw wat i write is pure fantasy..it jst struck my head..

so wat if gauti was responsible for neha's death..ok i noe u all hv dat *wat is she saying *look on ur faces...bt  wat mde me think this ws roshnis dialogue..i mean she says dat he is sorted , maturely handles situations n all..so its impossible for such a person to flunk..i guess he was sumwhere disturbed with neha's death which was accidently or purposely caused by him..

might b summwhere lter roshni realizes dat d one's with whom shez avenging hr sisters death are actually innocent...n d one whom she thought of d friend ws d dagger in d case..

its a mere guess...
so do comment ur views..Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GAUTI.." in Paanch - Don't get Mad, Get Even forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.