Blast from the Past Thread #22 !Main Hamesha Hamesha Tumse! p33 ep 224 - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

4...3...2...1... hours to go...   3...2...1...Happy New Year!!!🥳
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Happy New Year

Hope everyone is having a rocking party with near and dear ones.

🥳
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Please vote when you have a chance!

||IPKKND Banner Contest Voting Round 1|| (VOTING OPEN until January 10th 11:59 PM IST)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98689781

Will surely vote Kate. I will take some time with this, ponder and will then decide. 😊
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Voting time. Here's another contest you can vote for

Last date: January 10th, 2014
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dear all,

Pulling- pushing, waxing- waning, bitter coffee- sweet jalebi... what ever the moment be, may each serving of this platter leave you happy and contented in every way!

Wishing You all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ASR-La equation wasn't bothersome as such the way it was it was shown.  It was very natural for a man of his age/ stage to have a gf. But during their break both these characters were elevated several notches in just those couple of sequences, both highly graceful and  dignified.
With ASR, it wasn't like enlightenment dawned on to him one fine morning and all his misdeeds were forgiven, but no stone was left unturned to depict his inner struggle at every moment ...that although he may not be lovable just yet.. it was made sure that no one misses to peep into the rajkumar underlying that shaitan evey single time..,, .. an exceptional portrayal.

Rangrasiya, felt like an even extended version of Mr Bhansali's movie.. not my cup of tea.. reminds how IPK fit my bill more than one way! The title song sounds nice though.
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 223

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS8VaZZIlb0[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast on Wednesday, 4th April 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see

Blasters Take Episode 219 - 224
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 223
 It's All About Winning! 

First thanks Supriya and Katelyn for the first posting of the New Year, wishing you all the best for 2014!🥳

It's all about winning! 

A MIL is upset with her bahu for failing to perform...what is the reason?

A husband is upset with his wife for not accepting the award...

It's all about winning! 

Winning her heart?

He grabs her forcefully, again!  "Why Khushi why?  Why wouldn't you accept the award with me?  I don't accept failure."

"Why, Khushi , why won't you accept me?" 

"I don't want any favors from you!"  

"I won't accept you like this."

Is that what he is really asking? Is that what she is saying to him?  The hurt is deep...

Just first impulse thoughts, I could be wrong...
Hmm... 

Shyam is so excited he has won the opportunity to spend a few moments of time with Khushi...his wife has allowed it to happen.  While at the pharmacy, Shyam has implied that Khushi is his wife and he loves her a lot and she retorts with calling him Jijuji! 

Who has won this round?

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 177

Garima tells Bua Ji that they forgot the ghee.  Khushi said she will go home and get it. Bua Ji starts worrying Khushi going to take the ghee alone at night. Arnav was about to volunteer but NK beat him to it (Maybe next time Arnav). Arnav is upset and Khushi sees Arnav's face and feels satisfied and Anjali looks at him too and makes him feel jealous by telling NK-Khushi to go and take care.  Arnav and Khushi have an eye-lock. Nani to add more fuel to the fire, says that it will give Khushi and NK a chance to get to know each other more, while still looking at Arnav. Arnav is just fuming. (Poor Arnav, everyone is just messing with him, but that is the only way for him to "express" his feelings).

The Pooja begins and Shyam is worried if his plan is going to work or not. Arnav is on the phone is worrying. Anjali goes to Arnav asks him why is he calling Khushi's phone so much and tells him that she must have forgotten her phone here. Arnav makes an excuses saying that he is worried because he does not want any delay in the havan. Arnav gets tense and remembers that NK must have his phone and he starts to call him but no answer. Arnav says that he will go and will look for Khushi and he leaves. Anjali is happy to see that her guess was correct (I love seeing a possessive and insecure Arnav).

The havan finishes and the pandit gives the blessings to PayAsh and then seeks the blessings from the elders. Nani tells Anjali and Shyam to come and perform the havan pooja. Nani wonders where Arnav is and Anjali tells her that he has gone out to find "His Khushi" and they both laugh. Shyam is listening to all this get frustrated and tells Anjali to get ready and he purposely collides with her and spills oil on her sari and Shyam tells her it's okay because it did not spill on the floor so there is no bad omen and Nani tells her to change but he stops her saying the moohrat will go by. Nani and the pandit says they have time and they really need to take precautions or else she will burst into flames. Shyam is angry that his plan fail again.

There Arnav is driving and on phone with Anjali and asking her whether they have reached there yet and she tells him that they have not reached yet. Arnav puts down the phone and gets worried and mutters to himself wondering where the hell have they gone (Oh Arnav you will find your Khushi soon, I am loving this worried Arnav).

Arnav sees a barricade and he asks the person passing by what the barricade is for and he told Arnav that 10 minutes ago there was accident of girl here. Arnav is tense now.

Payal starts coughing and Nani asks mami ji to bring water for the Payal. Mami just stands there and nani makes her go. She goes to the kitchen and pours water and she thinks about her life PayAsh's after marriage and imagines Payal giving the orders to her in mami ishtyle and she screams. Nani calls her and tells her to hurry up with the water.

Arnav is on the road sees broken bangles and he remembers that these were the same bangles that Khushi was wearing (he is really observant on what his lady love is wearing). Then he sees the ambulance going by and he runs behind that ambulance but he fails and on the road he sees Khushi sandals lying there (I seriously love how he remembers everything about Khushi).

Mami brings the water and says this is the last time she will serve you and it is not the mother in law's job to serve daughter in law. Nani tells her to shut-up and come with her. (Still think nani should have been stricter, so she would not be like this).

There Arnav starts running behind the ambulance but he is not able to catch it.

Akash comes and asks Payal if she is okay and Payal says that she knows her nature she just needs some time and Payal says that it's okay because she accepted her even after knowing her past and this shows that she is hard outside and soft in the inside. Akash is left feeling guilty.

Akash is worried and Anjali asks him what happened and he tells her that he wants to something about Payal to mami but he is not able to tell her. Anjali gets worried and tells him to tell her (Seriously he needs some courage, did he forget all his New Year promises that he made).

Some famous florist from Lucknow came and nani introduces them to the Guptas and the workers from the back recognizes Payal. They are talking with themselves and loudly say "is she the girl whose wedding we decorated and the groom left the mandap." (These people should do their job and not gossip, I was annoyed with them. The flower guy shuts them up. Nani gets shocked, and Garima and Bua ji are tense. Mami ji is shocked hearing this from the stairs. In some other room in the RM, Akash tells Anjali everything and Anjali feels sympathy towards Payal and understands how she feels because the same thing happened to her. When they walked down they see mami making a scene about the truth. (don't feel like going into the details, she just annoyed me).

Arnav is confused what to do (should he scream out Khushi, should he go back after the ambulance that is long gone. It was like his saans stopped and part of his life is gone) and he is standing in middle of road and he has some tears in his eyes and the broken bangle in his hand and he gets the flashback of Khushi where he said that she mean nothing to him and finally he clenches his fist very tightly having and starts bleeding. 

credit to the maker

Will Arnav find Khushi????

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 178

Mami is taunting Payal and Bua ji tries to make her understand by saying that they told Aakash earlier. Mami blames her that she hid this fact for such a long time, Mama tries to stop her but she won't budge (I don't know why he tries, she never listens to him). Nani looks like she feels bad for payal. Aakash comes and tries to tell her that he knows, Mami stops him before he can say a word. Mami asks if Payal is defective, Nani says at least give them a chance to explain, Mami says no I won't agree to this marriage with a reject girl. Nani shouts Manorama and Mami shuts up, Anjali is crying because she understand Payal's feelings. Bua ji is about to explain again when Payal says if you have a problem, I won't marry then. Everyone is shocked and Mami's face was like I did not expect this to happen.

Arnav does not know what to do after the ambulance has left. 

credit to the maker

He hurriedly gets into the car getting prepare to go int the same direction as the ambulance when he heard her voice. He looked at his rear-view mirror and saw her arguing with a vendor, and he looked amazed.

credit to the maker

Anjali tries to stop mami and says how can you say this when you know same thing happened to me, Mami says don't compare as you didn't hide the fact, Aakash says I knew, Mami said that I do not believe this.

Arnav sighs and puts his head on the steering wheel in relief. He is angry and gets out of the car, grabs her by the wrist and shouts saying "What if you were in the ambulance, I thought I lost you, how can you be so careless." Khushi was shocked and taken back a bit and comes out of his hold and said "What if I was there? Why do you care?"  He says "I care dammit because..." he stops because he is surprised by this comment and realizes what he feels (I hope).

credit to the maker

Nani says to Mami "if you break this marriage then I will break all ties with you." Mami is shocked. She said what happens if I said you cannot marry my son, what would have happened to you. Mami does not know how to respond to that.

NK comes and asked Arnav why is he here.  The vendor asks for money (seriously he could have asked later, does he not see the scene in front of him). Arnav hands over the money and the vendor is happy, and he turns to NK and asks "Where the hell were you."  NK explains that the car was overheated so he went to get it fixed. NK said Khushi tripped and broke her sandals and her bangles, that is why she is wearing his shoes and he is wearing chappals. NK said he has the ghee and Khushi gets the bag and NK tells her that there is something for her in the bag. Khushi checks and sees bangles and asks him how he got them. NK said that he felt bad that her bangles broke and saw a choori-wala going home and so he bought those from him. Khushi is happy for this gesture and Arnav is just burning up with jealousy. Arnav tells NK to go get the car and tlls Khushi to come with him. Khushi said she will wait but NK tells her to go and she reluctantly follows Arnav.

credit to the maker

Nani sees the pandit come saying that it is time for pooja, she says no more discussion on this matter, Mami agrees and leaves in a bad mood. Payal is said and shoots angry looks at Aakash through her tears. Anjali comes to the Guptas and apologizes for Mami. Bua ji says it's not her fault, Anjali takes them to the havan. Aakash is about to says something when Payal wipes her eyes and goes (I would be mad too, She told him to tell his family and he kept her in the dark and made her believe that her family knows).

Khushi gets to the car and opens the door before Arnav could and she quietly sits in the car. Arnav goes to his side and drives off. They are both quiet. And He tells her to buckle her seat belt. She does not respond and he asks her again. He gets angry and conveniently stops at the stop light and angrily tells her "How many times do I need to tell you to fasten your seat belt. Khushi lifts up her dupatta and shows him that she already did and he is shocked. Arnav continues to drive.

credit to the maker

Anjali calls payal and asks her to switch the lights on and she will talk to her in a bit, she does what she is told (I have no clue how she knew what switch to press, I would have pressed all the wrong ones before pressing the correct one. Payal sees the decoration that reads "Aakash weds Payal." Payal sees Aakash and Aakash is about to talk when Payal says she doesn't want to talk to him.

Khushi is happily trying on the bangles that NK bought her and praising him and Arnav looks pissed. Khushi is struggling putting them on when Arnav triumphantly said "Toh NK tumhari galai ka size bhi nahi pata?" and Khushi said "Kam se kam unhe chudiya khareedne ka kahayal toh hai." The bangle breaks and she screams. Arnav stops the car.

credit to the maker

Payal refuses to talk with him, Aakash says do you know that Di worked so hard to decorate this, she knew that you'd be so happy seeing this, and he apologizes. He said "I wanted to tell Ma but I couldn't, I always wanted to see you happy, and always a smile adoring your face, will you not forgive me this time? I promise I won't hid anything to you, no matter how big it is." At that moment Payal is thinking about Khushi's engagement with Shyam. (I wish she told Aaskah then, maybe all this drama would not have happened.)

The bangle broke and Khushi screamed in pain. Arnav stopped the car and shouts at her saying "why did you try them on if you knew they are the wrong size? What time you cut your veins?" Khushi responds "Why does it matter." 

credit to the maker

Will Arnav leave her stranded again or tend to her wound?

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago