Chhan Chhan

|Sanaya's New Show| ~RangRasiya~ Discuss Here #15 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 154

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Congrats 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Guineaprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Sanaya's New Show| ~RangRasiya~ Discuss Here #15 (Page 7)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged

continuing the discussion here :)

Originally posted by ArhiVirAnya

Originally posted by princessunara

People im going fr dhoom tmrw!!! :D 
I wanna knw if dey r shwing the sneak peek or one of d 3 promos in d theatre?!! Anyone knws?!!

Hiru sm1 from IPK forum has said that the full interval was filled with RR promos!! StarShocked Party

Interval?! Ehh I always go out fr interval..buyin popcorn or sumthing.! Im gonna try n sit inside tmrw!! 

if it was me i would have gone and stood 1st on the queue before it started so that I am the 1st to go in the moment the earlier run ended. then i will sit and watch till the movie  begins enjoying n drooling on San!. then go out buy refreshments, loo break and everything within the next 1 hr LOL and on the dot of 1hr armed with everything i will resume my seat counting minutes till the interval! then drool again on San for full 15-20 mins! Day Dreaming
and then when it starts again watch a bit.. eat... restroom break... n finish off all of this n be ready when it ends.. and then watch n see if they reshow the promos! n then be the last one to be shoed out of the room after begging the person who might come to check inside lol to allow me to see the promos again before i leave (pay a bit even)
then come out elated!! LOL

now this might work for me cz i have no interest in Dhoom .. lol in fact i have no interst in anything except RR at the moment! so u might wanna follow a different strategy, that is if u really want to watch the movie also...LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07neet2407leanne_1983SS88honey-sweetyMsfrootiejaya100DiyaSCandYlicious_SGuinea

Msfrootie

IF-Rockerz

Msfrootie

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Oh goodness, I just step out for a small little few hours programme an the thread itself gets over in that time!!
Congrats  for Thread #15!! RRA rocks.. Now let me go see what tornado hit while i was out..Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neet2407leanne_1983SS88mpatGuineaNeloufer.princessunara

neet2407

Goldie

neet2407

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_zaks

Originally posted by neet2407

Originally posted by m_zaks

Greeting, 

Still can't get over the sneak peek??...I know I know the answers a solid no LOL

Anyway, I was just on Nautanki Films official YouTube channel and noticed that they have uploaded the sneak peek on there too...so just show a little adherence towards them buy viewing it on their channel...it has got very less views and some have also started posting negative remarks 

Video Link:-

Thank you x

Great! thanks for sharing Inayah ( correct?) 
I am so glad that it isn't country restricted this time!

I'm AnitaBig smile

Yup Inayah..you got that right x

Yes I am glad it isn't restricted...the other one was here in the UK...but I was glad to not have to wait because when I got back from work the dailymotion link was there lol

Happy to meet you Anita..sweet name x
Thanks Inayah - your name is lovely too!
I am also in the UK. I had to wait for the UK link and it almost drove me mad - i refreshed the page every second until a link was put up! Luckily by then we had all the Caps and written updates so I knew what happened - but watching it was mind-blowingDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_zaksSS88MsfrootieNeloufer.Guineaprincessunara

neet2407

Goldie

neet2407

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Msfrootie

Oh goodness, I just step out for a small little few hours programme an the thread itself gets over in that time!!
Congrats  for Thread #15!! RRA rocks.. Now let me go see what tornado hit while i was out..Smile

You simply can't leave for a bit and then expect the thread not to finish! Imagine what it will be like when the show starts!Wink
Some new articles including the Colors UK website description of the show which provided new insight into Rudra and Paro;s hate story 

Here it is for you
Originally posted by neet2407

Originally posted by -Paro-

This is interesting...

Rang rasiya is a passionate love story between a village girl Paro and a BSF officer Rudra Ranavat set in Rajasthan on Indo-Pak border. Rudra, a ruthless officer, for whom his duty is his religion carries an emotional baggage from past when his mother abandoned him and his father at the age of 12. His faith on relationship and women in general got shaken at a very young age which resulted into a man with no emotions or even love for himself. His mother abandoned his father and got married to someone else because she was a gorgeous lady and father an ugly looking man. 
Paro has been brought up in a village wherein every second house has a story to mourn, and a single agenda in mind - hate BSF. Paro lost her parents in an operation conducted by security forces. But somewhere even after a tragic past she looks up to life and has a dream that one day there will be someone to love her.
Rang Rasiya is a story of two strong headed people who are poles apart, one who believes in love and the other who can kill someone who believes in love.

colors.in.com/uk/shows/rangrasiya-3640.html
Credit to Paro for spotting it on the Colors UK site

golpokobitaleanne_1983SS88MsfrootieDiyaSGuineaprincessunara

neet2407

Goldie

neet2407

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged

continuing the discussion here :)

People im going fr dhoom tmrw!!! :D 
I wanna knw if dey r shwing the sneak peek or one of d 3 promos in d theatre?!! Anyone knws?!!

Hiru sm1 from IPK forum has said that the full interval was filled with RR promos!! StarShocked Party

Interval?! Ehh I always go out fr interval..buyin popcorn or sumthing.! Im gonna try n sit inside tmrw!! 

if it was me i would have gone and stood 1st on the queue before it started so that I am the 1st to go in the moment the earlier run ended. then i will sit and watch till the movie  begins enjoying n drooling on San!. then go out buy refreshments, loo break and everything within the next 1 hr LOL and on the dot of 1hr armed with everything i will resume my seat counting minutes till the interval! then drool again on San for full 15-20 mins! Day Dreaming
and then when it starts again watch a bit.. eat... restroom break... n finish off all of this n be ready when it ends.. and then watch n see if they reshow the promos! n then be the last one to be shoed out of the room after begging the person who might come to check inside lol to allow me to see the promos again before i leave (pay a bit even)
then come out elated!! LOL

now this might work for me cz i have no interest in Dhoom .. lol in fact i have no interst in anything except RR at the moment! so u might wanna follow a different strategy, that is if u really want to watch the movie also...LOL

the crazy -for-Sanaya way to watch a movie ROFLROFL

leanne_1983SS88MsfrootieGuineaDiyaSNeloufer.princessunara

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Such a rasgulla!!Silly

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

neet2407golpokobitashruathiSS88bkamberMsfrootiehoney-sweetympatGuineaDiyaSCandYlicious_Sprincessunara

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

Originally posted by jaya100

I'm still on page 60 something so don't know if it's been posted already but I just saw it now on twitter 
The promo sure made an impression

A film on TV experience : Rangrasiya starring Sanaya Irani and Ashish Sharma

Rangrasiya is coming on Colors TV,this 30th December at the 9:30pm slot every Monday-Friday.

Colors TV and Nautanki Telefilms released a sneak peek video and it's definitely a film on TV.This show will be big in terms of everything and looking at the performances by Sanaya Irani and Ashish Sharma,just one word comes to us and that is "Outstanding."

We contacted Sanaya Irani,who said,"I am delighted to be part of this project.The channel and production team are very professional. Ashish is very helpful and cooperative."

Newsroom conducted a poll in which Sanaya Irani has emerged as the actress of the year on Twitter and our site Newsroom India.

Newsroom

eeekkk! its new diii!!awww loving thisss!! omg we were wishing kinda sometimes wish she was in a good movie, only cz she deserves to be treated like that for her phenomenal talent! not cz we wanted her anywhere in teh BW sleaze!

BUT MY GOD our wishes have been fulfilled in the best way possible! she is in a movie equal project, she is being treated as the amazing talented phenomena she is! and she has got an amazing project, the only one of its kind and an amazing co star,..

and we have got a movie which we will see every night every week day! full of Sanaya and the first ever movie like serial on TV history!! n she is part of it!
just wow!! StarClap

I know Sunara, how often have we talked about wanting to see Sanaya in a movie and at the same time acknowledging that we are selfish and want her in our living rooms 5 nights a week...this is almost like a prayer being answered. I'm still trying to get my head around all of this. Every time I try to read the posts I keep going back to watch the trailer (because that's what it is) and even now I have the title track playing in the background. 

i know diii!! even i am elated beyond measure! all our wishes and prayers are being answered!Hug wow this is like.. wow...

Once about 5 months back i wished for a list of things..
1/ Sanaya in a full blown love-hate romance - check
2/ A fab PH - check
3/ Colors or SP - check
4/ Amazing co star who would match her every step of the way - check
5/ Sizzling chemistry of the jodi - check
6/ Extreme village belle - check
7/ nothing modern or urban at all in it - check
8/ innocent angelic girl character with amazing potential for Sanaya - check
9/ Extremely traditional dresses - check
10/ Amazing reception for it & TRPs - reception is already amazing and now praying for rocking TRPs. cz my personal wish list has come true, in every single way!

awww i just wanted this innocent, extremely traditional girl in a love hate story, i just didn't care about anything else! I just wanted Sanaya's just dues, the recognition for her amazing talent. the recognition that she is the best!

And now in the form of this show, that was conceptualized with her and ONLY HER in mind,, which was created with her in mind...which is a first of a kind... a movie on TV screens every single night!

JUST WOW!!

I am so so happy di! i cant even express how happy I am that its Sanaya they wanted, for the dream project of a channel and a PH both.. they wanted only her and without her they didn't want to do it! thus they waited for her and snagged her up immediately a soon as she was free!

awww just wow!! Day Dreaming

neet2407leanne_1983MsfrootiebkamberGuineaDiyaSCandYlicious_S

Post Reply New Post

Go to top