Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: bidz

poona, arshi, zombie - awesome!! It is really awesome to see so many nuances for the same scene by three different people.

As you know, this was the episode for me. I honestly don't have words to write about this episode. Words will not to justice to this episode. 

I will just say one thing after watching this episode. Arnav's redemption track was never really needed. If her hurt her deliberately, she gave it right back 10 times over. If he announced his engagement, she went ahead and actually got engaged. 

And the beauty is that she never did it deliberately to hurt him...

So true and and for me her outwitting and standing up to him everytime must have bee the stepping stones of their attraction..she always had the guts to challenge his ego and authority , answer him back on his orders and sometimes surpassing him when hurting each other comes.
she almost learned how to hit bulls eye...

Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Horizon

Ipoona, riveting write up.. I was truly dumb founded!!  You haven't left hint of any emotion... as power packed as the sequence itself... I will be back to highlight my most fav parts..

a thought to share with you guys, for me he didn't actually CALL her "Khushi" when he comes charging to her "mei bhi baath kar raha tha".. he wasn't actually... she was right..."I don't know what you are saying"..there was NO lip movement.
Horizon ... Absolutely stunning ... See what just happened ? I have seen this scene a zillion times if not more ... And NEVER ... Caught it ... Holy smoke !!! How absolutely brilliant ... His bellow ... And then mein bhi baat kar raha tha ... A dialogue turned on its head for me ... If I loved it before thinking he is referring to all he has saying all along ... Thus is far far far more powerful ... Far more nuanced than anything I could have ever imagined ... You are right ... The writers were churning out stuff like this on a daily basis ... As though it was no big deal ... A daily soap ... Makes you think ... We got lucky ... An amazing script ... Brilliant brilliant writers ...and a spell binding pair ... Ingredients for jadu ... 
I thought it was deliberate from the director... this lava is fuming inside him that's trying to gush out.. but the pain just wouldn't let... very natural when one is in immense pain.. wants to say too many things, not a thing comes out...altho inside his head.. his inner self talk makes him believe he said that.. BRILLIANT I thought..in many sequences during this phase the script/ directors were just possessed.. hard to believe this is a daily soap.. may be it was not.. it was just MEANT to be!!

And that engagement symbolism, as you already said, the ring was cleansed and purified. from the evil marks of Shyam, in that milk on the table, then he put it already half way through when she pulled her hand back, then Anjali completed the ritual.. in many traditions in India, it looks like SIL actually puts the ring on to her bhabhi!!! And, ofcourse the ring was bought with ASR's money only, as Anjali gave to kamla on the road that Shyam used!!
Thus completes the formal engagement of our man and his woman!
Now this part was clear to me ... Even if weren't a tradition in parts of India ... It fits the circumstance ... Hi Di ... His pasiy ki angoothi ... He had tied the bandage ... The scar remains ... He slides it halfway in ... Rabba vey ... 

This is not mine but was discovered one step at a time by the blasters on the BFTP thread!

Thanks horizon ... For your lovely comments ... And the Khushi ... A gem found ...๐Ÿ˜›
Ipoona thumbnail
Originally posted by: mwep

wow u guys r amazing

while reading this it seems like it is happening once again before my eyes 
n that farak padhta h took my breath away

Thank you Mwep ... For me too ... Reliving every moment ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ipoona thumbnail
Originally posted by: MehreenB

Ipoona๐Ÿ˜Š

Kya kar rahi ho tum ... His voice full of gravel, but steady, he questions with his naked eyes. Do you understand ... Tell me ??? They reason ... Tell me, They plead ... Tell me !!! They scream ... What part of this is not clear ... What part of you and me don't you understand ... Why is it you are doing this ... What are you condemning us to ?

This is similar to, but worse than when she was leaving for Lucknow for Hamesha ... His strangled ... Khushi tum asay nahi ja ...

Love the way you tied with her leaving for Lukhnow and his vulnerable state seeing her slipping away from his hands but he is the one who created this mess.

Thanks Mehreen ... Glad you enjoyed it ... Yes really, he is the one who crested this mess ... But he is trying to clear it up and how ... Love this episode ...
zzoombie thumbnail
Originally posted by: MehreenB

Zzombie๐Ÿ‘

Back in lions den to take away the meat which is imp to make other hungry ones happy around her ...and the lion thinks she has come as she has never tasted /seen such a sumptuous meal. he gets an opportunity to serve her right on her challenge of "aap se to bilkul bhi nahi " since she herself has walked in the trap willingly to retrieve the object of happiness for others.

Loved this analogy of yours , brilliant๐Ÿ‘ That underlined is really an amusing thought

Thanks Mehreen ...i have no idea how it came to my mind
but when she entered his room second time to take back ring at any cost
she looked no less than a poor goat...about to be slaughtered verbally
and when cut into thousand pieces she will make many satisfied by soothing their hunger pangs..
Buaji in that scene looked like one hungry animal who was waiting for her to bring that one special piece of flesh (ring).

JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ipoona,

Fantastic post. This is probably the closest the script will be to the scene. Only the scene itself can be better than this. I started reading your posts recently and I feel you have become better in your writing style and this is your best - as on today.

And I am convinced Khushi is not that smart after watching this episode. After being around ASR for so many days if she cannot realize his anguish and pain today and the best confession of love (under the circumstances) then either she is not smart or her love for him is not that strong - in my view. " And she fully deserves the Faraq Padtha Hai track which follows. But the team should have extended the Faraq Padtha Hai track more and made it more about Khushi missing/yearning/longing for Arnav and not the money,necklace, dress etc.

My most favorite scene is the one "gift nahin toh tips samajhke le lo" Am waiting to see your take on his turmoil.

Bidz,

I agree with your views below 100% -
I will just say one thing after watching this episode. Arnav's redemption track was never really needed. If he hurt her deliberately, she gave it right back 10 times over. If he announced his engagement, she went ahead and actually got engaged. And the beauty is that she never did it deliberately to hurt him...
I would say the IPK is biased against ASR. They made his redemption so long, at multiple levels/times and quite arduous.

Horizon,

What stands out is that ASR started flirting with her for the first time (and maybe the best of all his flirting since the ones during remarriage are of a different nature) Kudos to you for mentioning this. I wonder why the frame kind of froze after he holds both her hands. Any ideas ?

He also did not call her aloud. It was his inner turmoil. You are right about this too

Arshi Hamesha,

Pause here: Which Ghalati ,mistake you are talking about Khushi the one he did by breaking your heart on Diwali night or by tossing his thoughts with your name.oh! I mean throwing papers in the air.

Wonderful thought. I am sure his mistake on Diwali night is always foremost on both their minds.

Ipoona, Arshi Hamesha and others,

Once you are finished with all the scenes - btw - am not very keen on scenes after their re-marriage - you all should probably think of different possible tracks as offshoots from different episodes :-) This will keep our forum very active

zzoombie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipoona

Anju, 
What a brilliant brilliant analogy ... Lions den and keeping the hungry ones happy ... Absolutely brilliant ... She indeed is a piece of meat at times ... No matter how much they love her, it is off to the lions den for her ... Especially later at Shayam's revelation ... They again throw her to lions ... Go tell everyone the truth ... Achhai bacchi ki tehrah ... Didn't Buaji feel she should accompany her as she is the main reason they ended up engaged ...

True Ipoona...your concern about her family responsibilities in handling these bigger issues which concerns her life,,,
but again she was a lioness herself..."hum sab kar sakte hai "... and dont know where she gets this strength from ,,,her parents above or Babuji...but they all knew her capabilities and she was always taken for granted...she had the ability to overcome resentment against the ones who hurt her...hide her hurt and then forgive them..
i sometimes pity this character as Arnav also kind of treated her on same lines till they decided on remarriage and he asked for mother of all sorries..

Anyways ranting ... But loved what you said ... And the last bit ... About loving some one even with the broken bits ... Anju ... I see a song or a poem hidden in those lines ...

Nahi yaar...i though they were the most unrhyming lines..but they were conveying what i was feeling..so i went ahead as i knew i was not posting in poetry class...lol thanks for loving them

Lastly, thank you so much for your comments and your posts ...  I am glad you enjoyed my take on ASR's anguish ... Thank you again...

I loved each and everyword you write and this episode was a special one and i could feel all the emotions coming straight from your heart...the beauty of the post is in the rhythm and flow whith which you have written...we all IPk fans can understand the love we have in our hearts...
samajh sakte hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks and a big hug ๐Ÿค—
Edited by zzoombie - 10 years ago
zzoombie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Horizon

Arnav Singh Raizada flirts with his girl for the first time. . a playfulness in his voice.. a hint of mischief in his eyes and on his lips..

"ring chahiye.. sorry bolo"

"mujhe aur bhi gussa aa gaya"...

"iss ring ke liye meri nazaron me koi keemath nahi hai"...
aawww my dear Raizada if only you knew it would bring back those horrific images ... the pain of loosing some one your life force depended on...

But for now.. you are having a time of ages.. playing with your lady...

"Mei intezaar kar raha hun"...with utter softness and yearning in his eyes...

a string of longing  notes on a banjo...

... and I am clean bowled already.. the meaty part hasn't even started yet...

Honestly he wanted to do anything possible under the sky with this girl.
from the very first day..insulting her...hurting her..teasing her,,scaring her
but lately after diwali...he wanted those sweet moment back with her...
and probably he always loved her ranting...non stop...
Flirting and touching (caressing ) were his self obtained HAQ
he triggered her for the same little realising the same meaty part you mentioned..
but always loved the flirt between these two..either words or actions ...
my most favourite being the one in office post marriage where they throw water of bucket on each other.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks horizon ... For your lovely comments ... And the Khushi ... A gem found ...๐Ÿ˜›

Ipoona, yeah.. starting from here the whole of next week looked as if written by no one less qualified than a professional clinical psychologists!! Just brilliant!

I am glad you loved that. What a profound, stunning way of symbolizing  that what she just told him was "chokingly painful" to him. 

That engagement part, I was not aware of the last part that SILs can put the rings on bhabhis. So...
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... Really ... I too have rewound that particular part tons of times ... This summer my mom was here ... And I drove her crazy ... I rewound it at least ten times, much to her irritation, just so that I was sure she understood every nuance of the scene ... His dialogue ... His voice ... His expression ... Dehakha aap na ? Finally she lost it and said, if you are going to do this every time he gases his teeth ... I am not watching ... I said theek hai ... Mat dekho ... To which she immediately said ... Accha Bhai, aab aggay bhi Chalo ...๐Ÿ˜› I loved it ... I had her so hooked ... When she was leaving, she said ... I can't believe I spent a whole summer watching your show ... But she loved every minute of it ... ๐Ÿ˜›

Ipoona, very glad to know you could baptize your mom. :)
For some reason, I could never watch this show not a single scene with ANYONE.. . May be even hawa bhi tham jaye tho accha hai...