Not nice guys to say that about Benezir - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
It's sad to see that supposedly educated, intelligent and erudite folk can stoop to the level of being judgemental on the basis of mere physicality..I honestly think Meghna cannot act...but that in no way justifies attacking her physical structure...Nobody is perfect...I thought that the characterization and depiction of Tansen here has been hilarious...but you don't go after the individual playing the character for it...
Mock the performance, anything to do with it...but not the individual and their person...we as a people are so judgmental...and in this day and age...and with all the information available to us...this is inexcusable...
Just read something on a rival site,and they called her a Hippo...Tch! It puts me off ..off the forum, off the sites...and am frankly tired of the serial...
Edited by LizBennett - 10 years ago
I know very rude and  harsh. Hippo? OMG that's so untrue! Her dumb lines get on my nerves lol
Originally posted by brownprincess25

I know very rude and  harsh. Hippo? OMG that's so untrue! Her dumb lines get on my nerves lol

Yeah...and if fault is to be found..it's with the eejuts who masquerade as clothing designers...honestly, it's the most velveeta...ish ( on account of velveeta not being cheese ) depiction of a seductress.. The greatest of fatales...Cleopatra ...Lucrezia...wouldn't have been caught dead in those dingbat outfits...but then she ,n they were was classy...whereas here the aim is trashy...