Goodbye & Thank YOU - "Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar"!! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by AASUS

Beautiful Nikki. 👍🏼 Sad.

Wishing the entire cast all the best.👍🏼

thnx so much Athi for likin my post&commentin here..🤗🤗🤗..
Originally posted by tapugada

Sad its ending... It was a very Nice and Great.
Best of Luck to all JBSKP Cast for Future.

i knw such a beautiful show...bt kya kare,evn before this ws on air,the team had said at various itvs tht this will be a short term series..bt wht v din thought it wud be this much short...

bt jitna dikhaye v njoyed watchin..😊😊

nywz thnx so much for likin my post n commentin here..🤗🤗🤗..
Originally posted by Saru...

Awesome show..entertaining..shweta and arjun make a nice pair..Lovely jodi
all the best to ervy one for their upcoming new shows..

saru..u too JBSKP watcher?glad to knw tht...😊😊...truly it ws an entertaining show n wht BANG ON chemistry Arjun-Shweta..will really miss this show n jodi.....

nywz thnx so much for likin my post n commentin here..🤗🤗..

Originally posted by Abhishek_King

Extremely sad news...😭
AdiNi were great and it was one of my fav. shows...😭

Bt what we cn do nw...Bst of luck to all actors...

Though it ws knwn b4 ki it ws short term show,v din expect it wud be this much short...But still thnx to makers n star cast for showin wonderful epis jitna they cud shw frm 28th oct-20th oct..👏👏👏...
Originally posted by Sadhanamomo

I never thought it would end so soon. I missed a few episodes but managed to see a few. I liked it. Arjun's chemistry were the USP of the show. I wish the entire cast and crew best of luck for the future

aww glad to knw u also loved n njoyed watchin JBSKP sadhna...😃😃😃..

What I liked that show ... it can't abide good bye...
I loved it... it teached me too much...
all those recipes ...n Suhani Adi were too cute!!
Originally posted by surbhiholic

man i liked Arjun... he is such a cutie <3 i hope he comes back soon...

Nice thread...

aww gr8 to c new AB fan...n yes indeed way beyond bein cutie..😉...tabhi toh hopeless deewani lik me is in LOVEEE with him since 2008(coz of MJHT)&supportin him in all his shows since then...😃😃..

Originally posted by Reality-SUCKS

I didn't accepted this show will end so soon, i started watching the show for shweta, but the jodi of shweta and arjun was so good and the story was so unique and the whole cast were so good, it was unique way of learning cooking with entertainment, thanks for the beautiful topic:-)

whts ur name dear?seems u ARDENTLY followed the show..bt hv never seen u in forum though..

nywz glad to meet u such ardent JBSKP fan...🤗🤗...

btw there were articles,interviews indicatin this show will be a short term evn b4 it went on air..so v were expecting it to be 2-3 months show...bt it ran of 1.5 months in reality...

bt hv to say,jitna they had shown-all the 40 epis were awesome&entertaining..👏👏...

Originally posted by NIDIZ

What I liked that show ... it can't abide good bye...
I loved it... it teached me too much...
all those recipes ...n Suhani Adi were too cute!!

its soo gr8 to c ppl comin here n pourin their heart out on JBSKP n tht too members lik u who werent active/were nevr part of JBKSP forum when shw ws on air.. thnx to mods for makin this post global topic on my req,so tht fans(from all over IF)can bid farewell to this show in the DESERVING manner..👏👏👏...

really glad to c njoyed watchin JBSKP..n yes Adi-Suhani were super cute and they r one among the BEST COUPLES of 2013..👏👏👏...n this not just us fan says,evn sites lik TOI said this(chk pg 1 here for link)..😊😊
finally hv replied all...once again thnx soo much ppl for all the lovely comments & likin my post too..🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗