Jo  Biwi se Kare Pyaar

Goodbye & Thank YOU - "Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar"!! (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 20

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
and remember tht "victory" dance by Babloo?ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Goodbye & Thank YOU - "Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar"!! (Page 18)" in Jo Biwi se Kare Pyaar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

n i'm gonna Adi-Suhani's boss scenes even more terribly...GOT IT?DisapproveLOL

woh dono jab onscreen atay tha na kuch na bhi keray tu already smile ajati thi un dono k expressions per...uper se boss ki acting and un k dialogues...LOL

Nikki_Titli

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

uski AVi i m hunting mein ny bani thi... it was the most amzing one evr done my Arjun...

Nikki_Titli

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
milgaya dhinchak dance

Nikki_Titli

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Mubarak ho Adict bany per... aur yeah dekho is khushi mein Arjun is also dancing

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

milgaya dhinchak dance

in a way v r doin the same seein the way hw much ppl hv loved JBSKP n the way fans hv came here & made this farewell thread a SUPER HIT..DancingDancingDancingDancing...

drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
tht is so true,,... and im so glad with the way this show is super se bhi uper hit

Nikki_Titli

premana

Goldie

premana

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by premana

never say goodbye to JBSKP. because it's impression is still in our mind and memory.JBSKP thank u so much for giving us some most important messages which in this world seem totally forgotten.and these are respect, care , affection, love, understanding, passion, responsibility and patience.all these  things again came into a very cute but simple package JBSKP. thank u PH for giving us such light hearten comedy and exemplary show.my family still misses this show and they keep talking about this show.u know guys, this show made an impossible for my mom.and that is my cooking.mom was so appalled when she saw me in kitchen.but later she bacame very happy cause she has found a cooking partner in her kitchen.we really hang out in our kitchen and do various experiment in our cooking system.and all these happened because of JBSKP. thank u JBSKP.hats off to u.

and now ARJUN BIJLANI, THE APPALL OF OUR EYES, thank u so much for playing the character ADITYA.  aj main jo bhi hoon aapki karan hoon.jaab maine apko MJHT me studious MAYANK ke char me dekhi it inspired me so much ke maine thaan liya ke main MAYANK jaisa achcha banungi.and see now i m counted as best student among all accounting   student of my country.i made my family proud and that's cause of u.and now when i saw a man is taking so much interest in cooking, it got me.when i saw a partner bonding in kitchen makes food yummy and environment  jolly i decided i would make the same thing in my house.and see now my mom and i have become a great cooking partner. and all these good things happened in my life only for u ARJUN.thank u so much for inspiring me.i will wait for ur another such meaningful project.till then love u.and miss u.

and shweta thank u so much for playing suhani, an understanding char. i have learned a lot of things from this char.i have learned what a man wants to see in her wife.i will try to develop those good things in myself.

JBSKP ROKKS, ARJUN BIJLANI AND SHWETA GULATI ROKKS.

Premzyy...Hug...finally u r here..!! such a lovely Farewell msg for JBSKP..ClapClapClap...well written..!!

thnx soo much for this lovely comment n likin my post too..HugHugHug,...

kya karoon yaar, mere baap ne isbaar minamma ki appa ki khatara jaisa car type new internet lagaya hain.line hi nehi milta.anyway thank u so much for liking my post.and i love u dear

Edited by premana - 23 December 2013 at 11:26pm

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jo Biwi se Kare Pyaar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.