Todays episode take 20th dec 2013

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
-----------------------------------

1.ankhi sindoor scene cute...I like the way they have shot the scene..its not about just applying it..its about every small detail how her fingers touch him...wat an eye for detail...

I love tp its a regular or how to explain this better, a going with the flow serial ..like the river how it naturally flows..I love the naturality of the show...which is a very welcome fresh breath...however that being said..I Will say the chemistry or the spark between ankhi is very very passive..which to me is a little turn off..this might be because anshuman is also passive in his emotions and anger and not of fiery nature ...

2.maaji miss sneaky snoopy 🀒 trying to instigate ayan against pakhi during her calling him for lunch...I love the way he shut her saying not to do too much overact and that he can see she doesn't like pakhi   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..this kid is very perceptive which is very dangerous..anshuman and lav mite think they can use him to get rid of pakhi..once ayan and pakhi bond establishes..it will probably be ayan who will open pakhis eyes to their true colors...now that will be a shocker...

Maaji proves she's a servant by teaching wrong things and instigating ayan...

3.pakhi lovingly serving ayan dessert ..this is the only time the kid was civil becasue he had to get what he wanted...

4.pakhi saving ayan in the car..superbly done..superbly ..thats the one word I can say πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..it was realistic. ...and I liked the way she caught him again from being a brat.

Like some one mentioned kid has been soo neglected he will do anything to gain attention! !

5.loved anshumans anger...finally something that rattled him 😊 ...ayan is absolutely a pesky brat...no respect for anyone..he was cooly playing the video game after such a big fiasco...

I have to say I want to see the change in ayan quickly ..I just can't stand badly brought up children...I just can't!!!!🀒 🀒

6.ankhi discussion in the room --clearly anshuman is clueless on what to do with his son..all he wants to do is get rid of him..

The outburst in front ayan was soo gud about sending him to boarding school...loved ayans outburst too the way he wss hitting anshuman and lashed out at pakhi...

TODAYS SHOW STEALER TO ME WAS AYAN!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

However question isn't ayan already in a borading school..didn't they just bring him πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†

7.Lavanya and girish if it were any other women would have felt bad that her husband didn't discuss on such a big decision and went ahead doing what he wanted to...but because its lavanya I truly don't care..hate her much ...she accepted the decision for girish but not for herself...will trouble brew if girish prioritize naina over lavanya and lav resent naina...now this we will have to wait and watch

Lav always goes for pakhis throat...on how ayan and anshuman are about to be seperated ..if she cared enough she would have taught the child some manners...

Precap --- Anshumans digging a grave for himself by allowing pakhi take over this challenge πŸ˜†

So when do you think ankhi will be fiery hot romance??? My speculation anshuman will remain this passive self till tanya appears?? Wat do u say???

THOUGHTS!!!!Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Christina😊  Now the brother-sister duo going to sit back and let Ayaan do the job of getting rid of PakhiπŸ˜†  Maaji is too much😑
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice Post Christina.

You are right the Sindoor scenes are very touching because it means so much more to Paakhi than Anshuman. 

The flow of the show is great and Paakhi in so many little ways is reading Anshuman and teaching him subtly and gently to change his thinking.

The Romance that we are all waiting for will take its own sweet time to materialize because I do not think Anshuman is in that frame of mind at all since all he has on his mind is how to get rid of her and how fast.

Mahaji is truly getting on my last nerve but again she knows that her Baba and Lavania are not going to chastise her for her behaviour because she too is in cahoots with them
to get rid of Paakhi.  She is truly a disgrace in the name of loyal servants.

With these many servants in the house Ayaan very easily does the  things he wants without any supervision from anyone and thank God Paakhi saved his tiny Ass from destroying the Car and seriously hurting himself.

Anshuman's anger is justified because he knows his son and his Antics and has absolutely no clue in how to raise a child.
My  question to Anshuman would be "If you are so Image Conscious and want to keep your reputation in the Society ... then WHY raise a child that is going to bring all your hard work down in the mud by his unruly and obnoxious behaviour?"

Lavania is always going to attack Paakhi first and think later.  She has absolutely no empathy for her at all.

The Precap looks interesting because the Gleam was back in Anshuman's eyes when he heard the challenge of Paakhi's.

So without realizing Paakhi has given Anshuman exactly what he wants.
Edited by Dolly-heart - 10 years ago
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update 😊

i'm quite fond of this show but am somehow failing to connect to it completely because I don't see any chemistry to speak of between Pankhi and Anshuman yet.I understand Anshuman is no where close to falling in love with Pankhi but he doesn't even look remotely attracted most of the time...apart from a few scenes here and there. Its nearing end of December and the show will be going off air sometime in March or just after...so they won't exactly be focusing on the romance at all considering there are other plot lines to cover.

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

thanks for the update 😊

i'm quite fond of this show but am somehow failing to connect to it completely because I don't see any chemistry to speak of between Pankhi and Anshuman yet.I understand Anshuman is no where close to falling in love with Pankhi but he doesn't even look remotely attracted most of the time...apart from a few scenes here and there. Its nearing end of December and the show will be going off air sometime in March or just after...so they won't exactly be focusing on the romance at all considering there are other plot lines to cover.

Sadly we all agree with the chemistry...maybe this will be a first show without romance...
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Thank you for the update Christina😊 Now the brother-sister duo going to sit back and let Ayaan do the job of getting rid of PakhiπŸ˜† Maaji is too much😑

Your welcome my fren...I think I hate maaji the most more than lav...
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

My question to Anshuman would be "If you are so Image Conscious and want to keep your reputation in the Society ... then WHY raise a child that is going to bring all your hard work down in the mud by his unruly and obnoxious behaviour?"

Wat a point I say..wat a point...superb πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
rusman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waooo Ayaan character sketch is so cool. He won't listen to anyone but is honest and says what he feels out loud. He is become zidi stubborn, if you keep yelling at your kids they become like that. He would not let anyone manipulate him like maa ji tried. So Anshman is going to take up the challenge, he sees his victory in it but as you said it is going to be Ayaan only who will open the curtain and show true faces of all. Phakhi will sure leave at the end of 15 days but not as she will fail in taming Ayaan but knowing the truth of her husband.  
I also do not see the sparking chemistry between the leads but maybe as Anshman has kept himself so stiff and once he gets in that romantic mood things might change. 

Between Lavanya and Genoese thing will surely change. What if Genesh and phakihi both leave and both brother sister figure out how they messed up and lost someone precious to them.  It would be interesting. 

I hope when phaki leave they show her culture that would be so refreshing. 

Edited by rusman - 10 years ago
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
I may be the minority here, but I am actually enjoying the fact that Anshuman is not a man so easily swayed by lust (even though he has clearly noticed his wife in that regard a few times, he quickly pulls himself out of it) that he loses focus of his goal.  What has always irked me about other shows in which there is a supposed cut-throat-business-tycoon is that at the first sign of some silly chit, they somehow leave behind their defining character traits and starts with 'losing control' when the girl is around.  While you can make the argument that it is that girl and that girl alone who makes the guy act like that, I tend to see it merely as the man having no real control over himself to speak of.  I much prefer the way in which Anshuman sticks to his character and has a certain level of control over his baser needs to focus on what he wants.  It makes his whole persona a bit more believable for me. 
 I also like the way in which there has been a subtle shift in which he views Pakhi - whether it's the way he told Ayan that Pakhi that his mom yesterday or the way in which he asked Pakhi today what she wished for, the slight moment of vulnerability that he showed when he looked at her when her eyes were closed for the sindoor, or his willingness to hear her out when she wanted to speak to him about how to discipline Ayan.  For me, that speaks of a man who is falling for the woman in a very very different way rather than just going after her because he feels a passion that he can't control (although at some point, I hope he feels that way, I am glad he is not starting there).
Just my two cents...

-Devi      
shahima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love the kind of chemistry pakhi anshuman share. It is very realistic and mature. I prefer chemistry that builds up over time rather the passionate type shown in so many couples today. Ankhi are very different to the other jodis on tv.