Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Visiting here after long..
Guys if you need any help, do let me know. In opening EDT's, Ratings, WU or any other thread but not for games. I am not much into it ðŸ˜›

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the help snehal.😃
We will be needing more people for the WUs once the show goes tri weekly.
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshma.

I have removed the MOTW and DOTW from the responsibilities...

Its no use having something under responsibilities and not doing it. In case any of the two surfaces up, I will add it back.

I think PP is working on MOTW...🤔
Reshh16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheroo9000

I think PP is working on MOTW...🤔

IIf the thread comes up, I will add it back ðŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
PP if you don't post the MOTW again starting by next week then I'll ask someone else to take over. After all MOTW is supposed to be posted weekly.
Reshh16 thumbnail
@PP, you told that you will be making MOTW's right from January, it's March. OK.
Shreya gave you a week's time. What's up with your progress?
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reshma, Sheroo and Shreya listen to me please.
I know I said I will post it and yes I'm working on it. Please. Reshma, I've talked to Shreya about this through PM...she said I can post it whenever as long as it's posted weekly and I don't miss posting it more than twice in a row.  

I've talked to her Reshma. As you can see I've conducted a poll in the forum for a new and creative name for the activity. When that finishes, I will post it. 

Yeah I'm sorry for the delay. Please try to cooperate with me. Please.
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshma.

Updated GOTW list

Yes Reshma...but the volunteers list will change every month? See it's based on a sign up method...whoever signs up in which month changes. 

These aren't permanent volunteers. 

Or if you will be updating the list as new people volunteer every month and removing the previous month's volunteers then it's fine. ðŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Reshma, Sheroo and Shreya listen to me please.

I know I said I will post it and yes I'm working on it. Please. Reshma, I've talked to Shreya about this through PM...she said I can post it whenever as long as it's posted weekly and I don't miss posting it more than twice in a row.  

I've talked to her Reshma. As you can see I've conducted a poll in the forum for a new and creative name for the activity. When that finishes, I will post it. 

Yeah I'm sorry for the delay. Please try to cooperate with me. Please.

PP just a correction. I didn't say whenever. I said whichever day in this week. And then it has to be weekly.

As for the poll, the poll hasn't been moving for the past 3 days so I think you have the final result.
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

PP just a correction. I didn't say whenever. I said whichever day in this week. And then it has to be weekly.

As for the poll, the poll hasn't been moving for the past 3 days so I think you have the final result.

Alright Shreya. I was planning to post it this weekend when the poll finishes on it's deadline which is 22nd of March.

I'll leave the poll until Saturday whether we get more votes or not. That's the only time I'm free to post the thread anyways. 

Please cooperate with me. Please.

Thank you. :)