Diya Aur Baati Hum

Why cant Sandhya cook? - Page 2

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

I agree with you Shruthi ji..'m in Sandhya's category..as i don't even know the 'C' of cooking(& i have no interest also!πŸ˜†)..But if we,the Non-Cooks are properly taught,we will manage..just like Sandhya does!! Don't get this thought of CVs!! πŸ˜• The only good part of this episode was..Sooraj's expression at the end seeing Babasa...Mindblowing job by Anas!!! What an expression!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Anas is really the 'King of TV'!! β­οΈ I personally know how it feels when your Dad gets a heart attack...anyways,superb acting by him!! πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yaa Debolina that expression was really good. Anas speaks with his eyes and his eyes says more than the words. He has literally imbibed Sooraj's character in him 
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But i'm not a working women Shruthi ji..& tough tough dishes toh choriye,i can't even make tea!! πŸ˜† I don't have any knowledge about even the 'C' of cooking..which i'm really ashamed of,but the thing is i don't find ANY interest in cooking!!! Hence,i understand Sandhya's situation!!! But CVs are degrading he Non-Cooks badly!! πŸ˜’

Exactly..Anas is just untouchable in Acting skills!!!! ⭐️ That expression today blew me off!!!! May be i'm being able to connect to Sooraj's expression & situation more because i went through same situation..even worse..but seriously,he's just extra-ordinary!! πŸ‘
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree...BKR is hard to make but if she was given a chance and a longer time she would've learnt it. U cant expect her to know it overnight!!! And she has made the other food well which proves that she can indeed cook, she's just not got that 'best beendani' quality Bhabo wanted in her, thats why she's getting all fussed up
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
when I came married i did't know to cook
this country's cuisine
I was at the back of my MIL  for
the first 10 daysπŸ˜†
11th day she told me it wont help just looking
you yourself have to do it
then you will learn through mistakesπŸ˜•
after all these years my brother in laws
accept that I am the only one is cooking like their
mother
jhema thumbnail
finally the bajra roti week finished
fed up of sandy's degrading a lot.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Debolina even I do not have any passion for cooking. I just prefer to do the everyday dishes as nothing can replace home made food. But to be frank if guests and all come I prefer to sepnd time with them than in the kitchen making special special dishes. Hence I make some dishes, then order tougher dishes from outside. That actually gives me some time to relax.πŸ˜ƒ

But that lack of passion for cooking is always harped in a woman😭 as if by birth she is expected that she needs to love cooking