Balika Vadhu

baby has real parents? - Page 3

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I missed few episodes regarding this adoption drama. Not able to understand whats happening...😕

1. Why did anandi and shiv go to that orphanage?

2. The manager said to anandi adoption papers take time, means she was to adopt some other child.

3. Then anandi asked about this baby and the baby was brought in to show her...Suddenly anandi showed desire to adopt this baby.. (as if you like some saree and say I wanted a saree just like this .. why not buy it?)

its all confusing.😕

Then what about the child whose papers the manager was preparing. It was obviously not for this child..🤔

Not able to understand whats happening. Can anyone please help?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shinya, 
there is no precursor/back-story to this scene. It just came suddenly out of the blue. One fine day shiv said to anandi "lets go to the orphanage and check on the status of our application" 

I too was surprised as to whom the adoption papers were being prepared for.  The last communication that we the audience had was that anandi and shiv wanted to adopt anuja only. 

Now it seems that the papers are in the works for some other child, and anuja just seems to be a little playtime distraction to play with every time they come to the orphanage for the purpose of discussing discussing the adoption of another child.  (whom??) 

There is no clear explanation as to what is going on over here. You are very correct in your questions because the way they showed it is ridiculous. 
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hooked

Well said SKEP !

This is exactly what I wrote about CV's track record with babies. They have no intentions of ever believing that a happy healthy child can happen from a problem free pregnancy.

Agreed - Ansh are jjust a year old couple - but why show adoption happening so smoothly ? The so called "formalities" don't happen in another world ! A lot of those require extra paper work and extra running around by the prospective parents. I have yet to see a home study team come and visit them at their home. Or for them to fill out long long unending forms in excrutiating detail and them having to ask their family and friends for letters of recommendations or a close blood relative - with own children  - to submit a notarized application with all data - to the effect that shud Ansh decease - this couple will promise to take over their adopted kid and treat it as their own !!!

Adoption is not a cake walk ! You can't just generally waltz in to check coz you've finished your day's work a little early !!

Very slipshod. This is not right. Cv's shud have done this better  - they seem to have all the time to show us each of Sanchi's feelings in detail - then why not show how serious this matter is or that - it is serious at all. You don't waltz into an orphanage - smile at a kid and think YES - this one is pretty - lets sign a few papers - wait for a little time and take it home.

Its a little more difficult than adopting a pet from a pet shop and getting its license.

Well said and also many adoption homes dont even allow you to meet the child. They send a photograph  after matching the features, and once you say yes then only they will allow you to visit the child. Sometimes I feel that the serials and films live in another world altogether
Shinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

Shinya, 

there is no precursor/back-story to this scene. It just came suddenly out of the blue. One fine day shiv said to anandi "lets go to the orphanage and check on the status of our application" 

I too was surprised as to whom the adoption papers were being prepared for.  The last communication that we the audience had was that anandi and shiv wanted to adopt anuja only. 

Now it seems that the papers are in the works for some other child, and anuja just seems to be a little playtime distraction to play with every time they come to the orphanage for the purpose of discussing discussing the adoption of another child.  (whom??) 

There is no clear explanation as to what is going on over here. You are very correct in your questions because the way they showed it is ridiculous. 

Thanks Tinoo...

If they wanted to adopt none other than Anjuja, then I cannot understand why anandi had to jump with excitement saying 'I waned a child just like this .. why not adopt this one?'
And why did Shiv have to nod to what she said?

Both of them are gone out of their mind or what?

I think they both need a break and should go out of Udaipur for a change.

Edited by Shinya - 10 years ago
Some how, I am also liking AnSh adopting their first child, would love more if they have their own child.
Shiv may be shown a bit disconnected intentionally. May be through Shiv CVs wanted to show how some couple after adopting do not develop a bond and more keen towards his own child. A possibility.
Shinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atominis

Either there is a flimsy social message track on the way with BS about not to abandon female child blah blah. Or some mystery of some possible child trafficking racket - people coming to claim kids without sufficient proof.

Sorry to say but Anandi and Shiv did not have emotions of parents to be. They looked like they were out to get something they wanted and Shiv particularly looked like he was fulfilling his wifey dearest's wish!

Adopt when you really want to be parents to a child, not just for social message or because its good to adopt!

Hello, are you Skepblum ?? Why did you change to such a funny name ?? ðŸ˜†

'Atomic' would look more meaningful...😉
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its time for her own child.