Highlights:

Welcome entry of a new girl!-guess who?

Dk turning to be devdas

Suhas trying to show inder his place

Sumitra accepts vedanth and disha's marriage

Want to see sanya's dance!

Today:

In the bhonsle house

Dk tells disha that no one can stop him from seeing her when he wants, even she cannot stop him and tells her that she can keep all types of wrong impressions about him since she does not want to listen to the truth, dk is above to go disha stops him. Hopefull dk comes back trying to convince disha that time she tells him that "if he cannot give or keep any promise she cannot help it but today she will take a kassam, that the day she marries vedanth she will stop thinking of dk and dk has no place in her life". Hearing to this dk is above to cry he goes from there, suhas who notices disha speaking to dk is upset and asks her what was he telling her and it is important for her to know it since disha is marrying dk's younger brother, disha asks suhas to trust her and she  informeddk that there is no place for him in her life,suhas and disha hug.

Rano's house:

Suhas is cutting the fruits for rano and she(suhas) had come there to take rano for the sangeeth function, Indy(acting like a caring hubby)tells that he will drop her in bhonsle house after the doctor's checkup ,rano goes to take bath that time,

Inder :why are you forcing disha to marry vedanth ?

Suha(who is shocked and is fuming in anger):no one is forcing her to marry vedanth

Inder: first she married dk under pressure u didn't tell anything even though u knew very well that we (disha and inder) wanted to marry, now she is marrying vedanth (suhas is upset listening to this and looking at inder's attitude)

Suhas: u better accept what' going on, it for disha' welfare

Inder who is upset leaves the place.

Sehagal house:

Vedanth calls up one of his friends; it is a girl –GUESS WHO-NONE ELSE THEN THE KAREENA FROM KAREENA KAREENA

He informs her that he is getting married on Monday and she has to come there girl is very happy and she promises to attend the marriage

Dk who enters the room that time is fuming in anger.

Dk :u have played a very well planned game to separate disha from me ,I  never thought that u could go to such a extent

Vedanth is above to give back answer but notices sumitra entering the room ,so keeps quite

Sumitra asks the what's the matter that time vedanth tells that he is going to marry listening to this sumitra is happy but dk leaves the room (a dejected look), vedanth tells that her would be bahu is disha sumtra is upset(she gets the flash back when she threw dihsa out of the house)

Next scene in the room

Pori comes near the room door

Sumitra :I am happy that u r getting married

Vedanth :then what's the problem? 

Sumitra tells pari has told her that disha was in love with dk

Pari is shocked (no one has seen her)and upset

So vedanth convinces her saying every one has a past, in the same way disha has a past but now she loves him, sumitra is convinced.

In vedanth's room

Vedanth is taking out a coat from the cupboard pari comes there and tells this is a old coat but no problem some how even your wife is old that is her's is a second marriage, vedanth is irritated.

Dk is standing near the door and listening to their conversation

Pari who notices him (dk) tells vedanth: I know why u r marrying disha, because your girlfriend is marrying dk so your marrying dk's wife disha don't worry of her since dk was always cheating her and treating her very badly even u can also do the same thing and we both can easily continue the relationship, and when u get bored u can throw her out of your life as dk did

Vedanth makes hand action asking her to laeave the room ,dk is upset

In the bhonsle house

Disah ,sanya gauthum and suhas r selecting the mandap designs that time sanya tells" u can select one for this marriage and another for the next marriage" gauthum asks to shut up so sanya goes from there

Sumitra comes there looking at her suhas is surprised and little taken aback suhas tells her they didn't inform her since they thought vedanth will tell and there was only little yime for the marriage her sumitra tells that she has not come to break the marriage and infact she is happy and tells that she wants to talk to disha privately

Sumitra and disha r alone

Sumitra: do u really wants to marry vedanth  ;disha : " yes"

Sumitra: when u come to my house as bahu remember not to cross the decency limits and to behave properly and not to do anything which will force me (sumi)to throw u out the house like last time .

Disha:promises

Sumitra and disha hug

ON THE SEASHORE

DK is sitting on the rocks he is drinking (he emptied one bottle), he gets the flash back (disha on th phone asking him why he hasn't yet told the truth to mummiji,and pari's statement to vedanth)

Dk tells himself I can no more tolerate disha hattered, I have to tell her truth

He tries to get up; he falls, again gets up and goes

In the bhonsle house

Sangeeth function has started suhas searches for disha

Sanya brings her and forces disha stay in the function saying, "Madam it is your marriage u have to stay"

Banno rani song is played sanya dances along with other women  (disha simply sits on the floor)

Disha stays without wanting to do so suhas goes to call up someone that time dk's car comes in front the house dk gets out of the car stands near the car and shouts    "disha! Disha!"

Suhas goes near the window and looks at dk , dk's voice draws disha's attention

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi

Thanks once again jinlge for a prompt and fab update..

Oh god what a depressing episode and what is happening with this new girl? I am totally depressed DK please tell disha the truth and for god sake disha listen to DK...I just hope that all this build up will lead to marriages not taking place and DK and Disha ending up together otherwise my PC screen will need replacing uffffffffffff...This is depressing DK please tell her the truth...really painful to see DK like this..😭

Samy

jingle thumbnail

The new girl (a positive character)appeared like the ideal girl for vedanth😛

I really hope at the last minute vedanth marries her after he  realises that dk and disha love each other and cannot stay away from each other

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My, jings that was a very very prompt update.  Thanx very much.

When DK asks Vedanth that how could he stoop so low as to get himself hit by 2-3 thugs so that Disha will start hating him, Vedanth should have realized that it was not DK who had got him hit.  But he preferred not to do so.  Vedanth really is acting villanish isnt it?

And jingle congrats to u once again for being the 1st runner-up.

jingle thumbnail

yes vidya

it was dk who wanted disha to hate him and forget him and it was dk who shouted at vedanth asking him to marry disha

but what to do poor thing (dk) could not control his feelings

bubbles thumbnail

i think Kareena is just there for one or 2 episodes, she will perhaps clear up the misunderstanding between dk and disha- or she might find out that ots Inder who made caused the accident.

in the promo, where Disha shoots at INder/dk, she is wearing a wedding dress, hmmmm, i'm a bit confused😕

sushma thumbnail
thanks for update !!!
Princes_Mad! thumbnail

omg this drama is losing it what the hell comeon disha what the hell r u doing it bugs me when she acts stupid, 4 a start dk needs 2 stop drinking, become dk like he was b4 a proper diomand king!!

then he can dream of tackling vedant and pori then getting disha and telling sumi the truth!!

godness i think that ne1 can write the story betta that this even me y do they need 2 make it so dull when it can be made so sweet and bright, its honestly pathetic!!!

i fell angry at every1!

uff td writers ur 2 much!!

kareena yes a typical ved type of girl nice and bubbly, i hope that she marries ved instead of disha!!

luv mad!!

Edited by Princes_Mad! - 18 years ago
Nachos thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanx for the update, hope DK manages to stop the wedding somehow..
So now sumitra is playing a saint again..

😊 Naina

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update i ain't even gonna give a comment no more how depressing can a serial get!!!