~*RaBir SS*~ Ch 10 Final update at Page 15 (09/3/2014)

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello EvEry one... Am new here...!!😃 Thought of publishing a story on our favourite SSLK couple Rachna-Kabir...!! 😳Although it is quite different from the real situation and characters but i think it would look quite cute on them... :) Tell me if u liked it.. should i continue or not... :)

Character Sketch:

Kabir: A stylish, cute teenage boy. He is funny, sweet, nice...

Rachna: She is a fun loving girl, nice, sweet, chirpy...

Gunjan: Kabir and Rachna's friend.

Mayank: Kabir's friend.

Other character's detail would be provided along with the story..

Prologue----------------------------------------------------------------- Page 1
Chapter 1: The Unexpected Visitor--------------------------Page 2
Chapter 2:The Realization----------------------------------------Page 4
Chapter 3 : The Nightmare---------------------------------------Page 5
Chapter 4:Total Eclipse Of The Heart-----------------------Page 6
Chapter 5: The Drifting Apart------------------------------------Page 8
Chapter 6: The Locket----------------------------------------------Page 9
Chapter 7: The Secret Passageway--------------------------Page 10
Chapter 8: That Kiss in the Passageway-------------------Page 10
Chapter 9: RAANJHANAA------------------------------------------Page 13
Chapter 10: I Have Never Loved Anyone more---------Page 15
Edited by RabirLover - 10 years ago
Please start soon ðŸ¤—

**PROLOGUE**

"Today I am going to tell her.. Pakka I will! I promise I will" said Kabir

"Har roz tu yehi bolta hai yaar! Kab bolega tu usse? Warna aisa na ho ki tu dekhta hi reh jaye aur koi aur.." said Mayank

"aisa mat bol yaar main aj sach me usse bata dunga! Pakka" saying this Kabir left the canteen heading towards the examination hall.

"Kabir! Kahan the tum subah se ek baar bhi call nahi kiya.. maine call kiya to tumne uthaya nahi.. main to darr hi gayi thi.. laga ki tum exam ke liye aaoge hi nahi, laga jaise tum raat bhar padhke so gaye ho!.."

"woh Rachna main woh.. woh actually mujhe tumse kuch kehna tha.."

"Haan woh to mujhe bhi batana hai.. Aj exam ke baad baat karte hain.. gayab mat ho jana pichle din ki tarah.. bohot important baat karni hai..ok?"

"Tumhe bhi mujhse.. kya baat??"

"arre abhi nahi yaar exam me bas 10 minute baki hai..  exam ke baad ok?" asked Rachna again..

"o..ok" nodded Kabir with a nervous smile

Everyone in the hall was busy writing their Final year's final paper but Kabir was busy feeling nervous. He kind of knew everything but astonishingly he felt no urge to write. Being the topper from his college he knew what kind of expectation surrounded him but somehow today nothing seemed more important than the girl sitting in front of him. He paused every minute, after writing each line to have a glance at her. He was eager to tell  her about his feelings of course but he was absolutely impatient to learn what she wanted to tell him.

(Later in the evening)

"Kabir beta kya hua tujhe?? Darwaza khol.. khana nahi khana kya? Jabse college se aya hai seedhe apne room me jake baith gaya hai. Kuch khaya nahi, kisise baat bhi nahi ki! Kya hua?"

Kabir's mom had been banging his door for the past 10 minutes but Kabir had not replied. Kabir had this habit of locking himself up in his room whenever he was emotionally overwhelmed. Whenever he felt extremely happy, or drastically sad, he would lock himself up. Being a common phenomenon with Kabir no one in his house bothered to find out what happened to him today except ofcourse his mom who loved her only son dearly.

"Kabir tu darwaza kholega ki main Papa ko bulayun?"

Kabir was extremely scared of his father. So even at a time like this when he wanted nothing but to be with himself, he opened the door.

"Mom I am just busy with something. Main baad me khalunga. Please mom main baad me niche aayu?"

Kabir's mom could make out that Kabir was hiding something vital from her. But she had never been a nosy mum and had always given her son the space that he wanted.

"Thik hai.. Par bhook lagegi to neeche aake khalena.." saying this Kabir's mom left.

Kabir banged his door shut behind.

(Few hours back)

"Kabir mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai.. main tumhe yeh exam ke pehle hi batane wali thi par phir socha ki aj batayungi aur tumhare samne bolungi to zyada achha rehega!"

"Mujhe bhi kuch kehna hai.. Pata nahi kaise bolun. Par pehle tum bolo"

"arre pehle main kyun? Tum bolona.."

"Rachna pehle tum bolo.. mera wala thoda.. thoda complicated hai.. matlab thoda time lagega.. bolo na please"

"oh ho.. mere wala bhi to... chalo koi nahi main hi bol deti hun.." said Rachna, "woh kya hai na.. woh.. woh.."

Kabir took a step towards Rachna, "Kya?? Bolo??"

"Kabir woh..Rajat.. Rajat yaad hai tumhe?"

"Rajat? Woh Delhi wala, jo Pihu di ki shadi me aya tha?" Kabir asked narrowing his eye brows

Rachna nodded in a yes and looked away from KabirKabir thought he saw Rachna blush. He dint understand the reason though.

"Haan to..."

"Kabir woh Papa ne.. Papa ne hamari sagayi tai kardi hai.. I AM GETTING MARRIED KABIR!" said an excited Rachna.

As the words echoed in his ears Kabir froze. He went into a state of shock. He dint know how to react. The only thing that revolved in his mind was that Rachna, his best friend, the love of his life stood in front of him telling him happily that she was getting married to another man.

Later that evening he had thus confined himself to his room. Unable to cope with the situation, he dreaded his further meetings with Rachna. He had left without uttering a word after Rachna's announcement. Rachna had called him several times after that but he had not received her call.

Now again Rachna called. The phone kept ringing while he gathered all his courage to face her even if it was through a telephonic conversation.

"Hello" said Kabir.

Edited by RabirLover - 10 years ago
wow yaar can i give u a big hug ..amazing ff...continue soon...n u r a newbie...
Originally posted by angelinasingh

wow yaar can i give u a big hug ..amazing ff...continue soon...n u r a newbie...

Thanxxx :))))
wow
great beginning, but i have to say i couldnt understand every thing😔
i cant understand hindi..please write in english..

and surely continue
Wow this is great! Another Rabir SS! We have so many amazing writers in this forum! good work. Keep it up ðŸ˜Š I like how it's different from the show 
Wow nice update and great start waiting eagerly for the next part. Keep it up, i m glad to see lots of good writer u should all join together and write to cv some ideas.
Originally posted by hangok

wow
great beginning, but i have to say i couldnt understand every thing😔
i cant understand hindi..please write in english..

and surely continue

k... i'd convert it.. :)
Originally posted by dramagirl123

Wow this is great! Another Rabir SS! We have so many amazing writers in this forum! good work. Keep it up ðŸ˜Š I like how it's different from the show 

Thanku!! :)))