India-Forums

Tarun apologises to bade bhai Manish Gosw

Sano88 IF-Veteran Member
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 26 August 2006 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Tarun apologises to bade bhai Manish Goswami

"I am apologizing unconditionally to Mr Manish Goswami..."

Tarun Khanna, who plays a key role in Kittu Sab Janti Hain on Sahara One, and who had told to Tellychakkar.com on 24 August that he was considering quitting the show, has tendered an apology to his producer Siddhant Cinevision's Manish Goswami.

Speaking to tellychakkar.com late 25 August evening even as the unit of Kittu was celebrating 200 episodes of the show in a suburban club, Khanna said: "I am apologizing unconditionally to Mr Manish Goswami for any grief or pain I might have caused to him by talking about Kittu..."

He added that he would like to continue to be a part of Kittu should Manishji and the channel require him. He said: "Manishji has been a very dear friend I have done four projects with him .. a pilot…Kitty Party, Sarrkar and then Kittu…The relationship has been very hunky dory so far and I would like it to be that way in the future too. I respect him greatly. He is like an elder brother to me and he can be angry with me. But like an elder brother he should forgive."

Mr Goswami are you listening?
http://tellychakkar.com/y2k6/aug/25aug/news_tarun.php

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kajall411#1 polarissweet.krishnaUrooj3k

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged
thanks...so what happened...why did he want to quit and then decided to stay on after the apology
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top