India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 10-11-04

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Everyone is on the terrace performing the KC rituals. When it is kash's turn and sujal is abt to give her the water she drops the thali and the kalash with water. She starts apologising profusely but Suj is cool and says never mind. Its only water , i'll get another one. Neways its all just ritual and KC shud be from the heart. When he goes, Crook kashish drinks whatever is left over on her own. Then inner voice- The last time at KC.... I asked God for Piyush's lambi umer but he didnt grant that but this time i am asking for suj's barbadi and he will definitely grant me that. Rishi notices her drinking water and comes over to her. They hv their usual kaha suni. each accusing the other of manipulation and galath irrade etc. Kash tells him i wud like to slap u but this is not the time or place. Rishi responds saying the last time u did that u know what happened to yr sisters. She tells him its my turn now. Baachke rehna. Inner voice-this time u save yr brother.

Suj comes with the water and nautanki Kash drinks it. She still tells sujal what happened was upshagun etc. but he just cuts her off telling her not to worry and he doesnt believe in stuff like that. He's cool, his attitude has returned.

The men serve the women dinner and viceversa....... Aks suggests some entertainment and puts on the music. All dance, then when all are in a circle and Kash and suj in the centre Suj asks k what she asked for - his lambi umer- he says u shud hv asked for yr khushi.Your khushi is all i want. At that moment a parcel arrives for kash. She opens it and finds a letter and mangalsutra. At seeing her expression, Suj takes the letter from her and reads it aloud. " Tum mere naam ka mangalsutra hi pehnogi, tum meri thi, meri ho, aur meri rahogi."

All are stunned. Everybody consoles her and tells her not to worry. Rishi finds the whole thing fishy.. Suj looks pensive.

Kash and mahek go up to her room where mahek tells her that the mangalsutra looks familiar, kash says its the same as the one Piyush gave her and looks for hers in the drawer and cant find it. Just then Sujal comes and kash tells him she cant find the one wch piyush had given her.

Sanj and Rishi r discussing the same thing in their room when Vasu comes and accuses kash. Sanj is furious with her mother but Vasu is beyond caring.

Varun and mahek are discussing the same thing in their room and wonder if it is Rishi when Aman overhears them and goes to confront Rishi. he abuses Rishi and says he knows what levels Rishi can stoop down to. They curse their relationship and argue a lot.

At the BF table the next day, the phone rings. CG answers but its a blank call. When the phone rings again, kash answers and it is the stalker. Kash asks him who it is and what does he want...........Suj too is at the table with a troubled look on his face..................

P.S......Methinks its kashish only who has hired somebody to stalk her...

Lets wait and see. She's capable of anything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amee1

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i agree, i think kashish is the one behind thi whole stalking deal
tintin Newbie
tintin
tintin

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Nice update Hardrock.
Are they going to get back piyush now?
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

hey guys, I am kind of confused..isn't Kashish the heroine of this serial.. then why are they giving her negative shade? Has Ekta kapoor started showing negative traits in her so called "adarsh" leading ladies? Appreciate if someone could send me brief summary through PM. Smile

PS: from what I have figured even I think it is part of Kashish plan..

Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I think its Rahul aur kiya pata Sujal hi kar raha hoWink.Ekta kapoor ke serial main  kuch bhi ho sakta haiu never know.U know wat my Mom call her Phekta kapoor.kyunki woh fazool ki phekti rehti hai.Anyways I dont care I watch this serial for the one & onle Sujal & nothing else.
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Very true Aqsa, I think most of us watch it only for Sujal. The day he leaves the serial . I'll stop watching it.

It cud also be Archie, she cud hv hired somebody too, coz she hates kashish. And both Vasu and Rishi will always support her.

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
may be its rahul but i am sure its not rishi...
i read somewhere that piyush'slookaike will come then if its so.
then the person culdbe piyushs duplicate.
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Nice update hard ...........very detailedClap.

Now i am  sure that kashish hired someone to stalk herAngry...Badley ke Aag usper itna sawar hai key she is capable to do anythingOuch.

Go to top