Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: amrithas

It was an enjoyable epidode. And I'm sure Anshuman loves his son but has no idea how to express it or deal with the kid, who by the way he lies, plans n in his spoilt ways is exactly like his father. It does not take much imagination to guess why Ayaan is a brat and why Anshuman turned out the way he is today. They both have been raised incorrectly by servants n people who have no idea how to upbring a child.

True a mom is a mom ..nobody can replace her...
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusman

Nice one!! Loved AYaan entry total brat and Divyam played it so well 👏 Anshuman is just shown as someone who cares for image and likes winning but in relations needs to be taught so much. He is not good in expressing and therefore have formed a gap between him and his son. Ayaan seems not to have respect for his elders like he should and this is where Phaki will work wonders. Anshman has indeed started accepting her unconsciously but ego will not let him admit as he can never loose. So now with Ayaan things are going to get pretty interesting. What if they now make a plan to prove that Phaki cannot be successful mom. I would not be surprised if they fail again.
Any way let see what they have in store for us.

@christina_rulz yes please PM me when you update as i mostly come on the forum to see your post.

Now this will truly be a treat the taming of ayan 😆 ..wonder the shock on lavs face when ayan gets fevicoled to pakhi.. 😆 ..then girish will divorce lav 😆 👏 ..

Will pm u buddy 😊
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Wonder wats todays episode about???
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrithas

It was an enjoyable epidode. And I'm sure Anshuman loves his son but has no idea how to express it or deal with the kid, who by the way he lies, plans n in his spoilt ways is exactly like his father. It does not take much imagination to guess why Ayaan is a brat and why Anshuman turned out the way he is today. They both have been raised incorrectly by servants n people who have no idea how to upbring a child. 

very correct I also think so all because of upbringing and lack of affection and love both dad and son are spoiled. This mahaji is given so much importance that she can interfere in anhspakhi discussions.she is selfish and cheats them and naturally she will want AAyan to be a spoiled  kid only
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the best part of the episode was when Anshuman mistakenly called Paakhi "Ayaan's mom"...not his wife, not step mom, not even new mom.
i felt that immediately gave paakhi full right over her new son. and Paakhi understood that power...and glad he did not use the or ways to describe her relationship with Ayaan.

I have to say Ayaan is a total Brat but with a big reason. After meeting Lavanya, Anshuman, and Maaji for a while now...one would have wondered why...if Ayaan is not a Brat.  Pack of dishonest, rude,  over achievers...who only care about her image or position...they don't even care about their reputation at all. Now i feel Ayaan's mother's spirit is actually the one giving Paakhi all those supernatural actions we are talking about. She really needed a real human who will love and train her child...since others failed.

By the way Ayaan is one smart boy. Notice that he totally welcome Paakhi as his father's wife with an open arm. and also told her to he is sorry he thought she is his new governess ...but "she is just a DNW".  He is making it clear to Paakhi in his own way that she is not here for him but for his dad, she if she try to act on him...he will fight back hard.
If i was Paakhi...I will control him indirectly as a friend first...until we create our own bond. then start  acting my full right on him later when he does anything bad. if Not Ayaan will make her life a living hell in that mansion. clearly, even the servant are scared of him more than they are of his dad.

PS. I really missed that little nugget on PV. now its a pleasure to see him here with a totally new avatar. my sweet Ansh is now a big Brat! that boy is a great actor!