Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Marie- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Haider is going to Rock ❤️

Can't wait for tommorrow So Excited for Mohit's performance as Haider ...Killer Dude,,,

VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Photo
shishiksg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved funny side of mohit
excited for his grey side
nice precap
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
He was definitely WOWW in the precap... Waiting for the episode!
Mohit is doing a fabulous job as Haider. Hats off to the man! He was the perfect choice. 😳
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cant wait for tonight epi now.charmee went to meet him and feeling bad when i heared he injured his eyes while shooting this scene.Get well soon Mohit.😊
Rarepearl thumbnail
Mohit indeed looked absolutely stunning in this avatar. I'm really liking him as Haider.
divinedestiny thumbnail
Dear god, I am so crazy about this guy! I love Haider! I have to admit, I find the idea of an anti-hero more appealing than that of a squeaky clean guy. If the storyline is worked in such a way that his actions are justified - and I'm sure that's going to happen - I don't think anyone can not root for Haider. I don't think he's using Humeira though. I think he's hell bent on destroying Razia, but at the same time, is detached enough to fall for her daughter and not punish Humeira for her mother's sins. And frankly, I think he'll be doing her a huge favor by subduing Razia. Every misery the girl has had to face has been because of her psycho parent's deeds. Go Haider!
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divinedestiny

Dear god, I am so crazy about this guy! I love Haider! I have to admit, I find the idea of an anti-hero more appealing than that of a squeaky clean guy. If the storyline is worked in such a way that his actions are justified - and I'm sure that's going to happen - I don't think anyone can not root for Haider. I don't think he's using Humeira though. I think he's hell bent on destroying Razia, but at the same time, is detached enough to fall for her daughter and not punish Humeira for her mother's sins. And frankly, I think he'll be doing her a huge favor by subduing Razia. Every misery the girl has had to face has been because of her psycho parent's deeds. Go Haider!

Lol.
I think he will blackmail Razia and have her wrapped around his fingers to his bacon call.
Humeria will be fine by him .
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with every word of urs... he rocks... Love u like always Mohit Sehgal.. i hope they make ur character more and more stronger..