suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yaa seriously love his expressions ❤️
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

His expression had some depth n intensity... i loved that expression of his.. He is one fab actor...

He has even hurt his eyes while shooting this scene.. Mohit ki aankhon me dust uda tha.. n his eyes are swollen now since yesterday, it will take another day or two to heal.. this also shows how professional he is...
Hats off to Mohit..

eagerly waiting for tomrws epi...
thanks for d post tannu..

charmee,u went to meet him?u even didnt told me yaar.how was he?milah kya usse?😲
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

His expression had some depth n intensity... i loved that expression of his.. He is one fab actor...

He has even hurt his eyes while shooting this scene.. Mohit ki aankhon me dust uda tha.. n his eyes are swollen now since yesterday, it will take another day or two to heal.. this also shows how professional he is...
Hats off to Mohit..

eagerly waiting for tomrws epi...
thanks for d post tannu..

arrey tujhe itna kaise pata?? mohit se mili thi kya??
u r welcome yar..he was rocking in every avatar
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oho Tanu so happy to see a post from you 😃 And yeah the precap is still giving me goosebumps, I know how hard it is to compose myself coz the excitement is too much to handle!!! We are finally getting what we wanted for so long yippee, yes! Yes! Yes!
And I must say that Haider's character is an actor's delight because of the many shades he can get to play from the charmer and carefree, flamboyant guy to the demure and shy Heena to the mysterious and dangerous guy with an agenda phewww so much scope to perform here. And I must applaud the cvs for writing such an interesting character and MS for doing such a great job with it 👏 And I can finally say with complete confidence that Mr Sehgal you've chosen well this time 😉Edited by Tinkerbelle88 - 10 years ago
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

Oho Tanu so happy to see a post from you 😃 And yeah the precap is still giving me goosebumps, I know how hard it is to compose myself coz the excitement is too much to handle!!! We are finally getting what we wanted for so long yippee, yes! Yes! Yes!
And I must say that Haider's character is an actor's delight because of the many shades he can get to play from the charmer and carefree, flamboyant guy to the demure and shy Heena to the mysterious and dangerous guy with an agenda phewww so much scope to perform here. And I must applaud the cvs for writing such an interesting character and MS for doing such a great job with it 👏 And I can finally say with complete confidence that Mr Sehgal you've chosen well this time 😉

agreed with u gina...lets give CV's more time..i am sure mohit will rock😳
and playing leads is not everything...some times some character change yur life
i hope haider brings lots of success in mohit's carrier 
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: snowwhite28

agreed with u gina...lets give CV's more time..i am sure mohit will rock😳
and playing leads is not everything...some times some character change yur life
i hope haider brings lots of success in mohit's carrier

Amen to that, yes it's a damn interesting character and entertaining too at the same time. I'm very curious and excited about his track. Hope it's well executed.
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

charmee,u went to meet him?u even didnt told me yaar.how was he?milah kya usse?😲

we had made plan in short notice.. n we dint even know Mohit se mil payenge ya nahi, toh already bata ke kya karti.. we just took a try.. n got him😃
Edited by charmee_sammy - 10 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

we had made plan in short notice.. n we dint even know Mohit se mil payenge ya nahi, toh already bata ke kya karti.. we just took a try.. n got him😃

u all r so lucky.cvant wait for the detail now.😳
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suparnasahaMS

yes tanu i m toh dead yr he is looking soo hot ☺️ he rock in every charecter yr 

yup supie he is mindblowing😃
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: snowwhite28

arrey tujhe itna kaise pata?? mohit se mili thi kya??
u r welcome yar..he was rocking in every avatar

haan aaj mili.. Mohit ne hi bataya😳