SaRa FF - Bandhan # 2 , Last Ch & Epilogue , PG - 104. - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
interesting part
now i want to see how will kabir digest this truth
and also want sameer to get jealous of indira.
Lovely part
Do cont soon
Originally posted by Ayan-

hmm interesting part
waiting for next one
thanks
Originally posted by Lenco

interesting part
now i want to see how will kabir digest this truth
and also want sameer to get jealous of indira.
wait
Originally posted by Pia-

Lovely part
Do cont soon
thanks

CHAPTER - 27

CHAPTER - 28

Indira was staring at Sameer and was just trying to guess whether it was really him or else she was dreaming.Kabir's condition was just the same.He too thought that he was hallucinating and Sameer was not really there because,not even in his worstest nightmare he could imagine that Sameer would be Maahi's father.For one moment,he felt to be betrayed by Indira,but when his eyes fall on her face,he could easily understand how much hurt and shocked she herself was.Maahi came to her and asked,"Mummy bolo kaisa laga surprise?"Indira,was still in the trauma,but Maahi's question brought her back to reality and she turned towards her and asked,"Tujhe pata tha ye aanewaala hai?"Maahi nodded her head and replied,"Ha aap dono jab us office mein gaye the na,papa mujhe wahi par miley aur unhone hi mujhe kaha tha ke aapko main na bolu.Unko dekh kar main bhi bilkul aise hi surprise ho gayi thi."Maahi grabbed Indira's hand and said,"Chalo na mummy papa ke paas.Chalo."Indira looked at Kabir for once and left with Maahi.There Sameer said to Aslam,"Thank you Mr Aslam,uswaqt meri help karne ke liye.I just wanted to make them secured."He replied,"Agar humko pata hoti ke vo bachchi aapki hai,to hum bhabijaan aur bachchi ko apne ghar par mehmaan banakar le aate.Hamaara begum ko bhi Hindustani bohot pasand hai."Sameer said,"It was so kind of you.The kid is mine but the lady is not my wife."Aslam understood everything and so he replied,"Oh...ok.But you three look good with each other."Maahi came to Sameer and Aslam called the photographer to take their photos.Maahi said,"Aapko pata hai papa,maine ek photo frame kharida hai,jisme hum teeno ki joint photo hogi."Sameer replied,"Tab to photo leni hi paregi."He picked her up in his arms and Maahi said to Indira,"Mummy thora close aao na.Papa aap mummy ke kandhe par haath rakkho."Indira and Sameer both looked at each other with hesitation.They both slowly came close and Sameer slowly put his hands around her arms and both looked away from each other.When the photographer asked them to smile,they gave a formal smile.

After sometime,Maahi said to Indira,"Mummy bhuk lagi hai."Indira was very disturbed at Sameer's entry.She said,"Khud jaao aur kha lo."Maahi looked towards the dinner arrangement.It was a self service method.She looked confusingly at it and said,"Aise kaise khaau mummy,kaise lena parta hai vohi to nehi pata."Indira grinned,"To jaao apne papa ke paas,aajkal to vohi tumhaare favourate hai na."Maahi made a crying face and she pleaded,"Chalo na mummy mujhe bohot bhuk lagi hai."Sameer noticed that from a distance and understood that the reason behind the tension was himself.He went to them and asked Maahi,"Kya hua beta?"She replied,"Mujhe bohot bhuk lagi hai papa aur dekho na ye kaise khaana kha rahe hai,mujhe aise nehi aata par mummy mujhe lekar nehi jaati hai."Sameer said,"Don't worry main hu na.Chalo,main tumhe aaj khaana khila deta hu."He gave a disgusting look to Indira and Indira said,"Jaldi khaao aur chalo,mujhe hotel waapas jaana hai."Maahi was hurt with Indira's behaviour and she said,"Mujhe aapke saath kahi nehi jaana,aap jaao.Main papa ke saath rahungi.Aap hamesha mujhe hi daatti rehti ho.Main aapse kabhi baat nehi karungi."Sameer was not liking this.He took her away with him for dinner.Indira said to Kabir,"Meri tabiyat thik nehi lag rahi hai,mujhe hotel waapas jaana hai."Kabir nodded his head and they left.

On the way to the hotel,both Kabir and Indira were silent.Indira broke the silence and said,"Mujhe pata hai,aap mere baare mein kya soch rahe honge.Mujhe aapse ye baat chupaani nehi chahiye thi ke Sameer hi Maahi ke papa hai.I know aap bohot betrayed feel kar rahe honge ke maine aapko dhoka diya,par maine kabhi nehi socha tha ke vo aapke company ke saath contract karne aayega aur yaha bhi aa jaayega.But it was just...I wanted to make sure,uska presence,mere professional life par asar na rakkhe...Main jaanti hu...isliye agar aap mujhe apni job se nikaalna chahe to..."Kabir looked outside the window and said,"Abhi abhi aapne kaha ke Mr Diwan ke baare mein aapne mujhe isliye nehi bataaya kyuki aap apne professional life ko uski vajah se distract nehi karna chahti hai.To aapne kaise soch liya ke aapki personal life mere professional world ko effect karegi?"He looked at Indira and said,"Hamaare life mein kabhi kabhi aisi bohot saari cheeze hoti hai Indira,jo hum expect nehi karte,par mujhe aapke personal life mein koi interest nehi hai.Its your matter.Har kisike life mein kuch aisi baate hoti hai,jo vo kisise share nehi kar sakta,meri life mein bhi hai.Yehi zindagi hai.Dont worry,mujhe is baat se koi problem nehi hai ke aapke aur Mr Diwan ke beech mein kya relation hai."Indira smiled sadly and said,"Aapse meri mulaakat huye chand mahine hi huye hai,par phir bhi aap mujhe kitni achchi tarah se samajhte hai aur ek Sameer hai..."She gave a sigh.

Indira was in her bedroom walking pateincelessly since Sameer and Maahi didn't return.After sometime,she heard a knock on the door.She went to open it.The moment she opened the door,she found a huge teddy bear standing in front.Behind,it someone said,"Isey thora jaldi pakro."By the voice,she understood that it was Sameer.She quickly took the teddy inside and found Sameer standing pathetically with one hand holding sleeping Maahi on his shoulder and messaging the other hand.Indira confusingy asked,"Ye sab kya hai?"He replied,"Arey bichaari tumhaare gussa karne ke baad itni udaas thi ke usko main mall mein le gaya aur usne jo teddy bear dekha tha,maine vohi usko kharid kar de diya."Indira said,"Ye usne mujhse bhi maanga tha,par maine nehi diya kyuki usko le jaane mein taklif hoti.Par tumne usey ye kharid kar kyu diya?"Sameer took Maahi to the bedroom and made her lie down on the bed and said,"Pehle iske kapre badalvaao aur dusre mein aao,waha baat karenge,yaha uski neend kharaab hogi."Sameer left from there to the other room.

After making Maahi,sleep properly,Indira came to talk with Sameer.She asked,"Maine tumse kuch pucha tha?"He replied,"C'mon meri beti ne mujhse kuch maanga aur main usey na du aisa to ho nehi sakta.Aakhir abhi itna saara paisa kamaa kiske liye raha hu?Maahi ke liye hi na."Indira said,"Main agar usey kisi cheez ke liye manaa karti hu to uski bhalaai ke liye hi karti hu."Sameer mocked,"Ha dekhli tumhaari bhalaai,maamuli sa teddy tum nehi de paayi."She asked,"Tum yaha aanewaale ho ye pehle bata nehi sakte the?"Sameer asked,"Kyu bataau?Mujhe har jagah jaane se pehle tumhe bata kar jaana parega?"Indira asked,"Har baat par tum meri itni beizzati kyu karte ho Sameer?I don't like it."He said,"To biwi mat bana karo na.Problem solve!"Indira said,"Tumhe pata hai maine Kabir ko nehi bataya tha ke tum Maahi ke papa ho and you know just for you,I was so humiliated today."Sameer giggled mockingly at her and said,"Ha to ye bolo na ke tumhaara mood actually kharaab isliye nehi hua ke main yaha hu but actually isliye ukhra hai kyuki Kabir ke saamne tumhaari pol khul gayi.Tum jo mujhe suna rahi ho kya maine tumhe kaha tha Kabir se ye baat chupaane ko?"Indira gave a go-to-hell' type of look and said,"Actually tumse to koi baat karna hi bekaar hai."He yelled,"Bekaar tum ho sabse zyaada."Sameer said,"Thik hai maan liya you were disturbed but ye baat to sahi hai na ke tum hamesha mera gussa Maahi par utaarti ho.Sometimes mujhe aisa lagta hai,tum uski sauteli ma ho.What the hell is that?Jo problem hai,jo issues hai,come,sit and we will solve.Agar nehi ho raha hai,then fight with me,yell at me,uspar nehi.Mujhe bhi tumhaari kuch harkato par gussa aata hai,but maine to kabhi Maahi par gussa nehi utaara.Listen Indira,don't behave as if you are the most tortured woman in this world.Tumhaare aur mere beech mein jo problem hai,uska zimmedaar main hu.Ha main manta hu,main hu,par tum bhi utni hi ho,main akela nehi hu."Indira asked,"Achcha to maine kya kiya hai?"He replied,"Jab tum gayi thi Delhi chorkar,I searched for you,par mujhe tumhaari koi khabar nehi mili.Little did I know that you were pregnant,main aaj tumhe kehta hu,I would have married you."Indira looked at him with stunned open eyes.Indira asked,"Huh!Tumne kaha aur maine maan liya?Kehna bohot asaan hota hai aur karna bohot mushkil."Sameer said,"Exactly!Kehna bohot asaan hota hai aur karna bohot mushkil.Uswaqt tumhaari age 20 thi aur main 22.Ye umar thi hamaari shaadi ki?Uswaqt hum khud bachche the,shaadi ki responsibility uthaane laayak mentality tab nehi hoti hai is umar mein."Indira put her hands on her waist and asked,"Aur meri pregnancy ke baare mein pata chalne ke baad kar lete shaadi...us umar mein?"He replied,"Ha karta,kyuki baat tab sirf tumhaari nehi,us bachche ki bhi hoti,jiska koi kasoor nehi tha.Responsibility khaaskar jab baat ek bekasoor ki hoti hai,tab usse bhaagne waala insaan nehi hai ye Sameer Diwan,Miss Sharma.Agar meri galti hoti hai,to usko sabke saamne maanne ka dum rakhta hu main.I don't care for anyone.Hamaare beech jo kuch hua,vo hamaari responsibility thi.Uska nateeja job hi tha,vo bhi hamaari responsibility thi.Apni pregnancy chupa kar,akele,itni mushkilo ka saamna karke Maahi ko paalkar,kya saabit karna chahti ho ke tum kitni mahaan ho,ya main kitna ghatiya hu,jisne tumhe aadhe raste par chor diya?Do you want to prove that?"Indira said,"Hamaare beech jo hua,vo mere liye pyar tha tumhaare liye nehi tha."Sameer gave a disgusting look to her and said,"Pyar!Pyar!Pyar!Is shabd se na to zindagi chalti hai aur naahi pet bharta hai Indira.Tab meri koi identity nehi thi sivaay iske ke main Diwan Builders ke maalik Mr Rajshekhar Diwan ka ek lauta beta hu.I know main hamesha shaadi se bhaagta hu,bachcho se bhaagta hu,but one day or the other,I had to settle kamsekam apni family ke khushi ke liye.Par usse pehle mujhe kuch banna tha.Is that my fault agar maine apne future ke baare mein socha to?"Indira said,"Agar tum ye baat usdin mujhe samjhaate to kya main maanti nehi?Hum dono sab kuch ek saath milkar kar lete na."Sameer said,"I wanted to do everything myself.I wanted to make my identity myself."Indira chuckled and said,"Dekha ghum phir kart um wahi aa gaye,that you never needed me."Sameer now was infuriated.He said,"Dekho Indira agar tumne ye tey kar liya hai ke tumhe meri baat samajhni nehi hai then don't blame me for anything and don't ask me anything.Main tumhe kuch clarify nehi karna chahta."Their arguments started heating up and the most amusing thing was,none of them knew the actual reason behind it.At one point their arguments reached to that level,where out of anger,Indira pushed Sameer and he fall on the bed.In order to avenge it,he pulled Indira towards him and she dashed over him.He immediately turned and was above Indira.Both were taking heavy breath out of anger and their eyes appeared as if both were just ready to turn the other into ashes.After a second or two both realized about their position,but no one seemed to be interested to change it.It had been far so long that Sameer and Indira looked so intensely into each other's eyes.She remembered  about her night which she spend with Sameer 9 years ago.A drop of tear tinkled in her eyes.The droplet slowly flowed down from the corner of her eyes.Sameer noticed it and he lightly wiped her tears and slowly with the soft touch of his lips,kissed on her eyes.They could easily feel that both still had that immense physical attraction towards each other.He removed the hair from his face and kissed on her forehead.He traced her face with his lips upto her neck.His hands were also doing his work and Indira's condition was like a drug addict who was satisfying the need of her soul by killing the pain inside her through Sameer.He was literally making love to her without being physical.He sealed her lips in a passionate kiss.While having intimate moments,they didn't realize they were slowly going to cross their limits once again.At first it was just a touch of lips,but Indira initiated and deepened the kiss.She pulled him more towards her and just due to Sameer was wearing shirt and suit,Indira's nails didn'o dig his back.After a long time,they parted their lips.They intensely looked at each other and in the next moment,they realized what they had done.Sameer jumped up on his feet and without saying any word,or rather,without finding any word to say,he just ran away from there.Indira immediately went to the washroom and sprinkled some water on her face to let her break the illusion of whatever happened was in reality or its a dream.She sprinkled and sprinkled and lastly came to the conclusion that it indeed happened between them.She touched her lips and closed her eyes and tried to feel the touch of his lips.A smile appeared in her lips.She came out to the bedroom and found Maahi sleeping undisturbed.She lied down beside her and said,"Pata hai,today your father kissed me,after long 9 years."She happily hugged Maahi and slept happily as if that one moment blowed a new air of life inside her.

Next night,they had the return flight to Delhi which was nothing special for anyone,but only one thing that they didn't know was that Sameer and Indira's life was going to take a huge turn as lots of surprise were waiting for them.

CHAPTER - 29

Edited by -Paulomi- - 10 years ago
hmmm...
lovely... mindblowing
ladthe ladthe aaj kal log kiss bhi karthe hein 😉
loved passionate scene of sara
but still i dint like the way sameer talked to Indira..
Originally posted by hasiniangel

hmmm...
lovely... mindblowing
ladthe ladthe aaj kal log kiss bhi karthe hein 😉
ye to sirf kiss hai vo sab bhi hota hai
Originally posted by Angle.

loved passionate scene of sara
but still i dint like the way sameer talked to Indira..
thats what sam said indira tried to prove her mahaanta