Posted: 10 years ago
Guys just read some posts in Avinash AT about not visiting there 
Are we going  to let some crazy peaple dictate where we go and where we don't 

As it is none of the new show likers of this show hardly ever come to Avinash AT 

All go to Shrenus AT --I think they are doing that on purpose ---if it was not for some of us from this forum there in Avis At his At would be still at no 3 or 4 

Now we have too see just because of some ----- we are going to harm Avinash  by not supporting him 

Maybe that's what they want --post dumb  and stupid threads make us mad and  lo and behold they accomplished what they really want --that is less supporters for Avinash 

I thought it would really be nice if all of us visited  Avis AT 

Just ignore all the dumb and stupid threads and topics that are posted 

Just my 2cs sorry if offended any one 
They can't tell us not to be there we have been fans of avinash before them and we are going to be there to support him in his new show ! 
They just want to say negative things as they are jealous 

But we fans are strong and not scared of them keep supporting everyone πŸ˜Š

Avinash and Rubina love their fans πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by radev_no1fan

They can't tell us not to be there we have been fans of avinash before them and we are going to be there to support him in his new show ! 
They just want to say negative things as they are jealous 

But we fans are strong and not scared of them keep supporting everyone πŸ˜Š

Avinash and Rubina love their fans πŸ˜ƒ

thats what i say jeshni

just because they bash avina does not mean we dont at least visit avinash AT 

like u say they are just jealous of avina
Originally posted by seema12345

thats what i say jeshni

just because they bash avina does not mean we dont at least visit avinash AT 

like u say they are just jealous of avina

Exactly they want to get rid of us there by mentioning avina and making us angry ! Hope we get a new picture of avinash and rubina soon so when they see they will all be quiet then and will stop talking nonsense 

People always wanting to pick fights there we shall be more careful 
Hi guys we love avi and ruby we surport them si avinash dont care what people is saying he no he have his love one he only do his job and he no ruby belive him why because of the stupied people we dont surport avinash i always be there for avi and ruby where they are avinash dont care what people say he no he have his love one why we have to fight only surport avi and ruby

sorry i dont want to hurt any one
God forbid.  Who wants to go to that forum.  The people there are a bunch of old  unmarried ladies and teenagers who are deprive of sex and only have sex on their mind.  When talking about flop actress, the only flop actress which I know is the one who has 2 flop shows behind her and now trying to steal the limelight from the male leadπŸ˜†
Originally posted by oldamma

God forbid.  Who wants to go to that forum.  The people there are a bunch of old  unmarried ladies and teenagers who are deprive of sex and only have sex on their mind.  When talking about flop actress, the only flop actress which I know is the one who has 2 flop shows behind her and now trying to steal the limelight from the male leadπŸ˜†

Pls be aware...my friends all talking about the forum whether can in or not...that's only
they never discuss about female lead ...pls respect the EAP forum member also...pls...

We always be CB Fans..that's AVina Fans forever .God will be let us know  the true and false and happy news from our lovely jodi Avina.

thank you friend...sorry if wrong dis.
Originally posted by radev_no1fan

Exactly they want to get rid of us there by mentioning avina and making us angry ! Hope we get a new picture of avinash and rubina soon so when they see they will all be quiet then and will stop talking nonsense 

People always wanting to pick fights there we shall be more careful 

Agree with both of you. I too go to that forum because of Avinash and only post on his AT.That's it.Can't tolerate their other faltu threads.And,why to spoil our day by reading rubbish? We have better things to do. How can you tolerate when someone says Shrenu is not meant for Avinash? She deserves much better πŸ˜‘Gosh.This is the limit.
Seema please don't get hurt. But that forum has no place for me sorry!!  It is just me that is leaving. I already was less active, was only there sometimes on Avinash AT for you all. I hardly watch the show, good acting by Avinash, but the show doesn't connect to me sorry. And everytime I go there there are members attacking Rubina and saying hurtfull things about her.  Kinda had enough. Being Rubina fan it it is annoying, so I decided not to go there. Hope you understand, it is just personal opinion. I'm sure there is enough fans to support Avinash AT. But I cannot do it anymore. I wish Avinash all the best!
Also request to members please not argue with these fans.. that Avina are together..they will only bash!! Just ignore it!
Edited by ashna26 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ashna26

Seema please don't get hurt. But that forum has no place for me sorry!!  It is just me that is leaving. I already was less active, was only there sometimes on Avinash AT for you all. I hardly watch the show, good acting by Avinash, but the show doesn't connect to me sorry. And everytime I go there there are members attacking Rubina and saying hurtfull things about her.  Kinda had enough. Being Rubina fan it it is annoying, so I decided not to go there. Hope you understand, it is just personal opinion. I'm sure there is enough fans to support Avinash AT. But I cannot do it anymore. I wish Avinash all the best!
Also request to members please not argue with these fans.. that Avina are together..they will only bash!! Just ignore it!

I just read the whole post 

Looks like the Avinash haters have become successful in keeping  all those who like Avinash not to visit even avis AT 

Sorry to say this but if this had happened with Rubina  would they have left .--see after just a wk or so of rubinas show PV the PH had started treating Rubina /Divya so bad but we stuck with her and now ----- I guess I am just blabbering thought all Avina fans were above all this or some just needed an ------- forget Deepa before u say something that -------
I don't like also some posts over there too but I ignore those posts---why even open such posts that u know are stupid 

Very surprised very few who used to love Avinash now don't even watch his show 
I don't connect to J and J  to me it is a copy of an American show but started watching it for rubi ---even though don't comment there 

Maybe will start commenting in her AT --- but like said before a true fan of Avinash would not quit visiting at least hisAT 

Omg just thought of something those guys have started putting rift between us who love Avina ------
As some who love Rubina don't even visit Avis AT 

Sorry if offended you Ashna and others --