GUSTAKH DIL 18 December 2013 WRITTEN UPDATE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

GUSTAKH DIL December 18, 2013, WRITTEN UPDATE

At Nikhil place:

Episode  starts with Nani entering the house and asking what is going on? And you all are so exited, Rishi said of course Nani because today is Lajjo's  Birthday, Nani says lajjo ka Bday?  From when this village people started remembering their Bdays. Anyways where is Barkha? Gunja said she is in her room, but Nani wait here for Lajjo's Bday. Nani says Whatever😆 

Gunja says here is bhaiya, Nikhil is bringing Lajjo downstairs closing her eyes, Rishi and Samrat are happy seeing Lajjo and Nani taunts here is the Bday girl blind folded. Nikhil removes his hands and Everyone says surprise to Lajjo, Lajjo shocked to see decoration and cake, she says this is the first time I am going to cut the cake, she is just looking at the cake and Rishi asks her to cut the cake, Nani asks gunja that is the cake is Low cal Suger free? Gunja says NO, Gujnja says Lajjo looks like you liked the cake so much that you do not want to cut it. Lajjo says I want to take a photo of the cake on my mobile phone, so that I can show it to people in Sonbarsa, She is asking the permission for the same and  everyone is laughing at her innocence and samrat says that many years ago I wrote in one of my story that happiness is inside you. One should find happiness in small small things, Nikhil says chacha you wrote the right thing and asks Lajjo to go and get her mobile,  Lajjo goes upstairs to get her mobile.

Meanwhile Rishi goes to Barkha's room to invite her for Lajjo's  Bday celebration . Barkha says she is busy and her favorite TV show is going to start so she can't come and she tries to give some money to Rishi to give it to Lajjo, Rishi says you give it to her when you get time and leaves Barkha's room.

Lajjo comes downstairs and takes pictures and everyone is happy, and finally Lajjo is ready to cut the cake, everyone gives her gifts and she tries to blow candles and Ishana enters crying and tells Nikhil that she lost her meao and wants Nikhil to go with her immediately , Nikhils tries to say but Ishana is not listening and drags Nikhil away from Lajjo, Nikhil was not happy to leave Lajjo.

Everyone is upset, Nani is super happy, Lajjo is upset too but then she smiles and busts balloon, and asks everyone to continue with the celebration. She cuts the cake and gives it to everyone.

Ayesha enters the house and asks what is going on? And then she wishes Lajjo happy Bday, Lajjo is giving her cake too, Ayesha notices  Lajjo's  bracelet  and asks her who gave her? Lajjo says your brother. Nani is shocked.  (FB Ishana is telling Ayesha about the similar bracelet that it is too precious it is sign of our love I will never share it with anyone )

Rishi and Gunja makes fun of Lajjo by saying they will give her Bday bum and Lajjo says first catch me and she runs.

Nani and Ayesha goes to barkha's room.

Ishana's House.

Ishana is screaming where is her meao, and why people she loves always leave her, Nikhil is trying to cool her down and asks her to go and eat Icecream. Ishana says today is Lajjo's Bday and if you will spend time with me Lajjo will get upset. Nikhil says Lajjo is not like that, she understands. And my first priority is always you.

Nikhils House

Lajjo is opening her gifts, Gunja gives her a book of Lajjo's favorite auther, and Rishi gives her designer purse and Lajjo is very happy. Samrat gives her Payal and Rishi taunts him that he knows to buy girls gifts.

Barkha and Nani  are very happy as they made Lajjo upset.  Ayesha says Lajjo was not upset at all, Nani tells Barkha that no one asked her and took her permission to celebrate Bday. Barkha says it is ok as long as Ishana is there we shouldn't worry.

Ayesha says  to them that their plan will never be successful asNikhil gaveLajjo exactly same bracelet as ishana,  Nikhil will never let Lajjo leave the house, Lajjo has made her place in this house.

Precap:  Nikhil feeds Lajjo cake, it has one candle on the top, so they celebrate her Bday again together.

Thanks for stepping in and doing the WU for me Di!  ðŸ¤—
Muchas Gracias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the update
Thank You for the Written Update
Thank you for the written update😛😉