Posted: 10 years ago
Suddenly asthu would shear some noise and she will close up on shlok 🀣
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

Hey all..l now I really doubt they do read my predictions...I had predicted everyone of ashlok jungle romance was the next...and see its really true...wow...meaning uncleji do read my posts or coments or predictions πŸ˜‰   πŸ€£ damn this is cool...havent seen the sbb seg...but am gonna love this naughty jungle romance...I hope many of u do rem we had this discussion and I had told u all to await for jungle romance soon..so here we r...hmm...my mind is tickling guys...omg.. [:o πŸ˜†

You should either lost the track of this story or not seeing the story properly, When others are suffering and one person is torturing and you call it as jungle romance...🀒
Originally posted by naina2010

You should either lost the track of this story or not seeing the story properly, When others are suffering and one person is torturing and you call it as jungle romance...🀒
thanx naina ji...well really..I think neither u know je nor have you evervread my posts...so before coming here u better chek out all my posts...I am not a moral police...its a show for me...just a show...which I enjoy whichever way I like...I dont need ur moral policing...so better..u stay away if you dontfeel the opposite...and yes after being pushed from mb forum u come here to shownur presence wow...so dont try to give ur concern and show ur moralness here...plz..u can cry on someother cry baby post plz...this is a fun thread...wanna have fun u can join aur else get gaayab πŸ˜† 🀒
Yes yaar its just show...enjoy it...

I really enjoying ur post ..
Ya sonia...this is just a show...and to be truthful...I am a wife..a dil...a daughter a sister...and for record I live in a typical indian jointfamily...and these some peeps really just need to cry on...I know the practicalities ...and better stop preaching me here...ask thses so called moral police instead of just comment ing and pointing and blaming and questioning others here...what have they ever done to help these kinds of peeps in real...this is stark truth...gid forbid...uany of u guys may also come to face this prob in future..so atleast they r surely helping to warn u all and mentally prepare to fight...gosh...I think the likes of uz shouldn't even coment on theses posts...Jism ..murder type movies r hit..lijed by all..but when a show enters the coal mines..and show u the black truthwith a little imagination. Ur voice starts on y...get a life all these peeps...
U r right dear...this show...
And i like the charcter of slolak soo much..very different...our kamina...he brings smile on my face...
Whatever people say it s my taste...i am happy i am nt alone many are like me...
Originally posted by Soniaman

U r right dear...this show...
And i like the charcter of slolak soo much..very different...our kamina...he brings smile on my face...
Whatever people say it s my taste...i am happy i am nt alone many are like me...
surely am with u on this... πŸ˜‰
Omg omg omg...ny wishes alkcoming true. ?.ek hut, snake or any jaanwar...andhera..laaltein ki light..ghaas phooos ka bed...omg..thanku cvz..I am gonna love it 🀣
All my dear friends this is so so filmy...now isme..add on kar do..this idea...BADAL YOUN GARAJTA HAI
DARR KUCH AISA LAGTA HAI
LAPAK KE CHAMAK KE YEH BIJLI HUMPE GIR JAYEGI...
OMG OMG KYA SCENE HOGA YAAR
Join the creative team yaarπŸ˜‰