AsYa Filled Episode

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Finally After so many days we got one AsYa Filled episode Like Old days... and I felt like I am watching My Old QH πŸ˜³

It Had All Kinds of elements..

First AsYa conversation... the way now both of them understand each other... .. Asad's promise that He will be with Zoya always and will never leave her alone πŸ˜³

then The teasing session... the way Asad was teasing zoya πŸ˜† That was so cute..
he was saying that zoya is such a Musibat Magnet that she will always attract musibat πŸ˜†

Asad Picked her Up.. and carried her to the room πŸ˜³

even in bedroom he was teasing zoya.. and was cracking Jokes πŸ˜²πŸ€£

Then we got to see... Caring side of Asad... how cutely he was taking care of her Feet... applying medicine and all... such a caring Husband type behavior  Zoya staring... Mitwa Playing... what a perfect moment 

Next was drama element... Oh How much I love Razia for this.. Ab Ayega maza πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Loved loved ttoday's epi.. all ASYA moments were beautiful... so nice mItwa  moments  πŸ˜³

P.S- KSG was Looking HOT in Black 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
hayye yaahhooo chal i won today 🀣
n wow dis is my old qh... i was so so happy seeing all d emotions as u said potrayed by asya today... d mature talking *n not d cheesy romance as few ppl say*... asad taking zoya in his arms, taking care of her, staying in d same room so as to take care of her (mujhe asad jaisa koi chahiye bas *pouts*) n den comes razia... it wud b first tym in tv industry a villan will be praised for helping d main leads lol... all in all i can say dis is my qh πŸ€—Edited by ar-n-only-ar - 10 years ago
DancingBell thumbnail
Really Oishi...I really don't knw hw to express my happiness...,After a long tiime got a lot of asya scenes and they were so cute...Asad was super cute...His caring...wow..,,.Thank u so much Razia...,, 😊 Edited by aksasya - 10 years ago
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres

i just loved todays epi... after a long time hearing old mitwa moments just made me nostalgic.. haye mere asya😳 razia will pay for her deeds 1 day wen lion will roar full onπŸ˜†
garden scene & how he took zoya in his arms hayee & also wen he was aplying medine was cute mitwa momemt & ksg was looking cool☺️
p.s : like karo warnaπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Edited by ..preethi.. - 10 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yeee
i m too happy
kyshi ke anshu hai.
Oishi23 thumbnail
Kya sab RES karke rakha hai πŸ˜†
wwws thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am so happy πŸ˜Š
i mean so much of asya ankho pe vishvas nahi ho raha tha uske upar asad was there in precap man me laddu phota😳
asya romance was so sweet and cute β˜ΊοΈ
caring asad was so so adorable 
i felt as if i was watching old qubool hai
a nice and well executed episode
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
really
asya stole the show today.
looks like rashid is not going to be ok soon .
and qureshis are making some ghost movie ...
Oishi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksasya

Really Oishi...I really don't knw hw to express my happiness...,After a long tiime got a lot of asya scenes and they were so cute...Asad was super cute...His caring...wow..,,.Thank u so much Razia...,, 😊

every moment was cute πŸ˜³
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HOTTT ASAD, BEAUTIFUL ZOYA AND ASYA FILLED EPISODE PLUS MITWA IN BACKGROUND!!!!😳
WHAT ELSE DO I NEEDπŸ˜†