Vani Rani
Vani Rani

India-Forums

VANI RANI: THE IF VERSION. Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Page 6)

SriKamesh Coolbie
SriKamesh
SriKamesh

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incorrigible

Lol, Shathir, diverging storyline.. LOL By the time I typed out in Word and copy pasted in IF, yours was already up.. LOL Sorry kanna.. Embarrassed Story going all over! Shocked But I think 1 thing is confirmed, Shathir has seriously followed Radhikka serials from childhood.. LOL

Exactly Shree..her lullaby would have been Kannin mani from Chithi..Right Shanthir

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incorrigible

incorrigible Goldie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Karthikka drops her jaw in shock and says 'what in the world is happening here?' LOL

Aada paavingala - thungithu vantha. evala confusion ah??

AAARRRGGGHH!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL Karthi, you though you were creating a monster (the story) but what happened was you created monsters (Shathir and Shree).. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Let's see who is brave enough next to take on the challenge of untangling the Radaan family tree.. Wink Big smile LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShathirlalaPallanguzhi

incorrigible Goldie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kameswari

Lol, Shathir, diverging storyline.. LOL By the time I typed out in Word and copy pasted in IF, yours was already up.. LOL Sorry kanna.. Embarrassed Story going all over! Shocked But I think 1 thing is confirmed, Shathir has seriously followed Radhikka serials from childhood.. LOL

Exactly Shree..her lullaby would have been Kannin mani from Chithi..Right Shanthir 

Kames, believe it or not, his lullaby was seriously Kannin Mani, did you read his flashback in Koffee with Karthi thread..the cutest, sweetest story..poor baby was conditioned to love Radaan productions from age 2!! LOL He's the chosen one destined for great things, one of it being: Being an esteemed member of VRYPMS like the rest of us.. ROFL

Edited by incorrigible - 03 January 2014 at 11:58pm

ShathirlalaPallanguzhi

Shathirlala Coolbie
Shathirlala
Shathirlala

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
JHT continues that Director Kumaran sir begged me to play the father character of the hero character in his latest serial because it creates a nice setting. Even my wife, Angu went to Vikatan. LOL Angu happily sent me off as well as it was supposed to be for several months only but you know Dir Kumaran , he is dragging it for far too long. LOL The shooting for it started more than 20 years ago LOL and I never had the time to go to Kancheepuram. I dread that move to this day and I'm so angry that I left my two young ones. Rani corrects that he has three. JHT says that he only has one son, Bhoomi and one daughter Jyothi. Shocked Rani is puzzled and asks how he cannot remember Swaminathan. JHT is surprised as he knows for definite that he hasn't got another son never mind a son named Swami. Rani is shocked at hearing this and wonders what information Angu is hiding from them. Wink(*Ganga*)

Shree's writings on the secrets of Velumani...

Meanwhile, Poo says that they need to continue with their story as they also have an important chunk. Big smile She tells Gautham that this is her favourite restaurant in the world as this is where the triplets have their regular meeting which is why she got shocked at seeing that Gautham has brought him here. Poo tells Gautham that they are non-identical triplets, she invited Malarkudi who claimed she was too busy and her twin brother Pallanguzhi who accepted her invitation. Wink He said that he will come here as Poo told him that she will also come here after the date with Gautham. Big smile But now Poo wants Gautham to meet Pallanguzhi who will come any minute now. Wink

Edited by ThangamPlus - 04 January 2014 at 9:37am

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

Shathirlala Coolbie
Shathirlala
Shathirlala

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged

[
Yup, yup, it was Vishalam.. Big smile Arre yaar Shathir, memory of an elephant huh.. Wink

Only this strong with the characters I like Big smile I don't even vaguely remember the second half of Annamalai and Selvi coz it was rubbish. Angry

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

Shathirlala Coolbie
Shathirlala
Shathirlala

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

[

Inimel than irukku Akka ... LOLLOLLOL

Great going Shathir and Shree! Clap

Thanks pa, Big smile 
Involved you too, Wink so you can be grilled as well LOL

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

Shathirlala Coolbie
Shathirlala
Shathirlala

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL Karthi, you though you were creating a monster (the story) but what happened was you created monsters (Shathir and Shree).. ROFL ROFL ROFL
Let's see who is brave enough next to take on the challenge of untangling the Radaan family tree.. Wink Big smile LOL

Hoepfully, now I have eased off Prithvee's life in Radaan. Big smile 
The one person who I am stuggling hard with is Venu Arvind, why must he be the husband of Raadhika twice LOL.

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

SriKamesh Coolbie
SriKamesh
SriKamesh

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Habba..really how do you remember so many characters of Radaan yar..If this has been the case to me, then I would have forgot my hubby and child.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShathirlalaincorrigiblePallanguzhi

Go to top