Vani Rani

VANI RANI: THE IF VERSION. Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

Ennaku theriyume... Big smile

I also have an idea Smile but only after you Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhiincorrigible

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VANI RANI: THE IF VERSION. Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Page 3)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 6:18am | IP Logged
"Jai Hind tata"...a voice booms. The old man looks up, startled. Dang, he thought he crossed over where no one can recognise him. Luckily no one knows that he has another identity - Dhrmugan in Sivasankari (Background voice booms: Also a Radaan Media production)

"Oh, vanakkam", he smiles. It is Muthumanikam. "What brings you here?" he asks, "And you seem to have recovered fully from your stroke". MM smiles. " Yes, it is a medical mirahcle" Both men look at each other and burst out laughing. "Illa na, serial kku serial mari vantithen le...athu than normal look...lucky no one recognised me as the lawyer from Illavarase (Background voice booms again: Yet another Radaan Media production).

"I am looking for my son Mohan and my daughter-in-law Kalyani - you know, the real gutsy one, not the spineless crybaby that I have now " said MM. Jai Hind Tata looks at him with a twinkle in his eye "Enna, Padma the erunthu escape-ah?" MM laughs. " Padma has gone to Valli today - it is her turn to act as a lawyer". Jai Hind Tata laughs uproariously.. "Hahaha, ellam bunch of lawyers - neenga, Padma, Vani, Surya". MM smiles mischievously "Ahnah, neenga than ore oru manthiravathi". JHT smiles ruefully.

"En kelivikku bathil ille ye?" MM asks. "Enna?" JHT asks, his heart sinking. He had hoped that MM would have forgotten the question. "What are you doing here?" MM's sharp eyes catches the photo in JHT's hands. "And what is that photo in your hand?"

JHT turns and looks at MM, with tears welling in his eyes. "I have come to catch up with my past"

Meanwhile Poongodi looks at Gautham and says "Your mother is not the only one who has a twin...I have two actually ...Malgudi and Pallanguzhi..Sss...I am a triplet"

Screen freezes on Gautham's shocked face. Shocked

Hey, I did say that it is Close Encounters of Third Kind and that there are NO RULES. I actually wanted to make Poongodi a Kanchana but then Shathir's and Shree's hearts would be broken so I left it. LOL

Edited by Karthikka - 02 January 2014 at 6:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiShathirlalaincorrigible

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
wow, absolute genius Clap
I love the merging of the characters from different serials and the booming background voice LOL
Poo is a triplet Shocked now I'm curious on what you had planned regarding the 'Kanchana' plot. Wink

PallanguzhiincorrigibleKarthikka

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Poongodi was Ayasamy at birth. Then went for op. LOL That was the Kanchana aspect.

Pallanguzhiincorrigible

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Kanchana, Thendral, Sivasankari and VR all into one? Great story yaar...ClapLOL

Poongodi's twin? Moi? I have to say I am flattered to be the brother of someone who's much braver than me. LOL I resemble more of Mano. Thanks Karthi! Big smile

Let's incorporate all our IF members one way or another into this story. What say you, guys? Tongue

Shathirlalaincorrigible

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
As Gautham comes to terms with his wife's revelations, their conversations are interrupted as two ladies who have just entered the restaurant burst into peals of laughter.
Both of them have been best friends since young - they are none other than Rani and her fellow advocate lawyer Karthikka! WinkLOL (as introduced by Surya in the real VR)

Once they order what they want, Rani starts becoming more serious...and starts to shiver...

"You know, I'm quite worried about what my family will do to me and Swami. My mother-in-law resents me since my husband is not her real child. And she keeps glaring at my sister and me in such a way that it sends shivers down my spine. And that Jothi is another one who creeps me out. So nice to me - I bet she's planning something horrid" she says in a payanthakozhi tone. (Like mother, like son) LOL

"Oh, enough of me and my personal matters. What's up with you then?"

Karthikka sighs. "Oh, we are still trying to solve that case. You know, the one involving Vishwanathan's death. We think Arase had a personal motive to take his life."

Rani is aghast, "So, the case is still out in the open, since 2009?"

Karthi nods, "Yes, they are thinking of reopening it and calling it Arase 2" LOL

Rani has tears in her eyes. All of a sudden, she falls on Karthi's feet. "You have to save my sister's life"

Karthi is shocked. "Arase's your sister?"

Rani is equally shocked. "Of course. I have six sisters - Sharadha, Shakthi, Annamalai, Arase, Chellama and Vani. Plus, Selvi's my niece (not VR Selvi Wink But Arase's daughter)

Rani wipes her away her tears and tries to keep her mind away from the sad news. She sees the two elderly men and recognises one of them. 

"Mama!" she exclaims. She takes a closer look at the other man and gasps, "Krishna!" (MM was also Krishna - Velumani's BIL/ Prabhavathy's husband in Chithi!)

Both men are speechless.

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 03 January 2014 at 3:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shathirlala

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Thats Great Karthi...Clap..All in one..then Sun TV Will telecast it from 5.00 PM to 10.30 PM daily...LOL

Pallanguzhiincorrigible

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Oh my God, Ravi you rocked it Clap
Involving all of Raadhika's mega serial too.. LOL
Yeah, as Kamesh said they'll just air this through the evening LOL
So it is as I predicted, we are seeing Anaconda's husband who now has 7 children LOL - Bhoomi, Swami, Jyothi and his 4 DM's children Tongue

Edited by ThangamPlus - 03 January 2014 at 7:02pm

PallanguzhiincorrigibleKarthikka

Post Reply New Post

Go to top