Vani Rani

VANI RANI: THE IF VERSION. Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 15

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incorrigible

Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Aaawww, Ravi, you're too cute yaar.. Hug It's ok pa, we'll get you a Devi to turn you from Ambi to Rampwalk Remo, ok va?? Wink Big smile LOL

Awesome idea... Big smile
As poongodi throws keroscene at Anaconda our Ravi will throw some at Jyothi LOL shuts both of them up... Big smile

See Ravi, ippave Shathir has turned you from ammanji to hero material.. ROFL Between Shathir and me, we will turn you into Dabbangg Salman Khan very soon, just you wait and see.. ROFL

Shree, Shathir Thanks yaar LOL Irunthalum antha rangekku naan povennu ninaikirathu Konjam overaa illaiyaa? ROFL
But like all #teampooandgautham fans feel out there after watching Friday's episode, nothing is impossible, yes? LOL

Ungal latchiyam niraiveratum!!!! Big smile

Ravi, no worries pa, Shathir'um naanum irrukkom le, kandippa tol koduthe ungalle uchi varaikkum ethividuvom, kaala vaari vidamatom, nambi yerengge, kai kodukka nangga ready, neengga ready ah? Wink  Big smile 

Ada Pavigala..What is happening here?..Oru nal break edutha..ippadiya..Story started with VR..but now its Ravi's transformation..Shree becoming pei to haunt Vani..and my dear poor Karthi..Samiyara?..Shree why do you always relate yourself to pei?..Something fishy..Kamesh the Jamesbond will find it out soon..Let me engage a team, for that...Guys join me #team Shree"The Kanjuring"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiShathirlalaincorrigible

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VANI RANI: THE IF VERSION. Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Page 10)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Oh wow, Shree has inspired a team and a hashtag.. Big smile Awesome-possum.. ROFL
Karthi's going to come back to check out the thread and murder me & Shathir.. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiShathirlala

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Very good yaar, kadhai intha alavukku vanthachu...nalla vishayam Clap
In 10-20 years this can be made as a TV series starring and directed by IF LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 06 January 2014 at 4:08am

Shathirlalaincorrigible

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Very good yaar, kadhai intha alavukku vanthachu...nalla vishayam Clap
In 10-20 years this can be made as a TV series starring and directed by IF LOLLOLLOL

Ravi, namba kathai Ponggal 2015 release pa, Karthi director, naam ellam creatives, ok va.. ROFL

PallanguzhiShathirlala

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kameswari

Ada Pavigala..What is happening here?..Oru nal break edutha..ippadiya..Story started with VR..but now its Ravi's transformation..Shree becoming pei to haunt Vani..and my dear poor Karthi..Samiyara?..Shree why do you always relate yourself to pei?..Something fishy..Kamesh the Jamesbond will find it out soon..Let me engage a team, for that...Guys join me #team Shree"The Kanjuring"

Our first step of action is to send the Shenba pei over to Shree soon and watch how she reacts... LOL

Edited by ThangamPlus - 06 January 2014 at 3:26pm

Pallanguzhiincorrigible

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Karthi's going to come back to check out the thread and murder me & Shathir.. ROFL

First excuse:
It's all fun yaar LOL

When this fails, I will simply blame it on the creative head (*Shree*) LOL and nicely escape... Wink

Pallanguzhiincorrigible

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

First excuse:
It's all fun yaar LOL

When this fails, I will simply blame it on the creative head (*Shree*) LOL and nicely escape... Wink

Poor Shree...avalukku time seriyilla pola..She is getting caught everywhere..and Shanthir if you blame Shree, then Karthi will go in person and kill her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incorrigible

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kameswari

Our first step of action is to send the Shenba pei over to Shree soon and watch how she reacts... LOL

Exactly...but will Shree be scared of this Shenbaga pei..See yesterday was a pei free episode but accidentally Shree will not be available for comments today..Shreekkum peikkum poorva jenma bandham pola..No Shree no shenbaga pei..or No pei no Shree...Its all co-incidence or purpose..Anyway Shree is going to haunt me first...Right..I shall check for a scary BGM for Shree, "The Kanjuring"...

Pallanguzhiincorrigible

Post Reply New Post

Go to top