Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Shree, Shathir Thanks yaar 😆 Irunthalum antha rangekku naan povennu ninaikirathu Konjam overaa illaiyaa? 🤣
But like all #teampooandgautham fans feel out there after watching Friday's episode, nothing is impossible, yes? 😆

Ungal latchiyam niraiveratum!!!! 😃

Ravi, no worries pa, Shathir'um naanum irrukkom le, kandippa tol koduthe ungalle uchi varaikkum ethividuvom, kaala vaari vidamatom, nambi yerengge, kai kodukka nangga ready, neengga ready ah? 😉  😃 
Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThangamPlus

@Shree, do you listen to a lot of music, you seem to know the perferct situation songs... 👏

We're Indians yaar, situation songs flow in our blood.. 😆 But ya, I do listen to a lot of songs.. 😆
SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

Ravi, no worries pa, Shathir'um naanum irrukkom le, kandippa tol koduthe ungalle uchi varaikkum ethividuvom, kaala vaari vidamatom, nambi yerengge, kai kodukka nangga ready, neengga ready ah? 😉  😃 

Ada Pavigala..What is happening here?..Oru nal break edutha..ippadiya..Story started with VR..but now its Ravi's transformation..Shree becoming pei to haunt Vani..and my dear poor Karthi..Samiyara?..Shree why do you always relate yourself to pei?..Something fishy..Kamesh the Jamesbond will find it out soon..Let me engage a team, for that...Guys join me #team Shree"The Kanjuring"

incorrigible thumbnail
Oh wow, Shree has inspired a team and a hashtag.. 😃 Awesome-possum.. 🤣
Karthi's going to come back to check out the thread and murder me & Shathir.. 🤣

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very good yaar, kadhai intha alavukku vanthachu...nalla vishayam 👏
In 10-20 years this can be made as a TV series starring and directed by IF 😆😆😆

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Very good yaar, kadhai intha alavukku vanthachu...nalla vishayam 👏

In 10-20 years this can be made as a TV series starring and directed by IF 😆😆😆

Ravi, namba kathai Ponggal 2015 release pa, Karthi director, naam ellam creatives, ok va.. 🤣
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kameswari

Ada Pavigala..What is happening here?..Oru nal break edutha..ippadiya..Story started with VR..but now its Ravi's transformation..Shree becoming pei to haunt Vani..and my dear poor Karthi..Samiyara?..Shree why do you always relate yourself to pei?..Something fishy..Kamesh the Jamesbond will find it out soon..Let me engage a team, for that...Guys join me #team Shree"The Kanjuring"

Our first step of action is to send the Shenba pei over to Shree soon and watch how she reacts... 😆
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

Karthi's going to come back to check out the thread and murder me & Shathir.. 🤣

First excuse:
It's all fun yaar 😆

When this fails, I will simply blame it on the creative head (*Shree*) 😆 and nicely escape... 😉
SriKamesh thumbnail

First excuse:
It's all fun yaar 😆

When this fails, I will simply blame it on the creative head (*Shree*) 😆 and nicely escape... 😉

Poor Shree...avalukku time seriyilla pola..She is getting caught everywhere..and Shanthir if you blame Shree, then Karthi will go in person and kill her...
SriKamesh thumbnail

Our first step of action is to send the Shenba pei over to Shree soon and watch how she reacts... 😆

Exactly...but will Shree be scared of this Shenbaga pei..See yesterday was a pei free episode but accidentally Shree will not be available for comments today..Shreekkum peikkum poorva jenma bandham pola..No Shree no shenbaga pei..or No pei no Shree...Its all co-incidence or purpose..Anyway Shree is going to haunt me first...Right..I shall check for a scary BGM for Shree, "The Kanjuring"...