Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kanchana, Thendral, Sivasankari and VR all into one? Great story yaar...👏😆

Poongodi's twin? Moi? I have to say I am flattered to be the brother of someone who's much braver than me. 😆 I resemble more of Mano. Thanks Karthi! 😃

Let's incorporate all our IF members one way or another into this story. What say you, guys? 😛
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As Gautham comes to terms with his wife's revelations, their conversations are interrupted as two ladies who have just entered the restaurant burst into peals of laughter.
Both of them have been best friends since young - they are none other than Rani and her fellow advocate lawyer Karthikka! 😉😆 (as introduced by Surya in the real VR)

Once they order what they want, Rani starts becoming more serious...and starts to shiver...

"You know, I'm quite worried about what my family will do to me and Swami. My mother-in-law resents me since my husband is not her real child. And she keeps glaring at my sister and me in such a way that it sends shivers down my spine. And that Jothi is another one who creeps me out. So nice to me - I bet she's planning something horrid" she says in a payanthakozhi tone. (Like mother, like son) 😆

"Oh, enough of me and my personal matters. What's up with you then?"

Karthikka sighs. "Oh, we are still trying to solve that case. You know, the one involving Vishwanathan's death. We think Arase had a personal motive to take his life."

Rani is aghast, "So, the case is still out in the open, since 2009?"

Karthi nods, "Yes, they are thinking of reopening it and calling it Arase 2" 😆

Rani has tears in her eyes. All of a sudden, she falls on Karthi's feet. "You have to save my sister's life"

Karthi is shocked. "Arase's your sister?"

Rani is equally shocked. "Of course. I have six sisters - Sharadha, Shakthi, Annamalai, Arase, Chellama and Vani. Plus, Selvi's my niece (not VR Selvi 😉 But Arase's daughter)

Rani wipes her away her tears and tries to keep her mind away from the sad news. She sees the two elderly men and recognises one of them. 

"Mama!" she exclaims. She takes a closer look at the other man and gasps, "Krishna!" (MM was also Krishna - Velumani's BIL/ Prabhavathy's husband in Chithi!)

Both men are speechless.
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats Great Karthi...👏..All in one..then Sun TV Will telecast it from 5.00 PM to 10.30 PM daily...😆
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my God, Ravi you rocked it 👏
Involving all of Raadhika's mega serial too.. 😆
Yeah, as Kamesh said they'll just air this through the evening 😆
So it is as I predicted, we are seeing Anaconda's husband who now has 7 children 😆 - Bhoomi, Swami, Jyothi and his 4 DM's children 😛
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can't remember much of Radhikaa's old serials.
Shathirlala thumbnail
Rani exclaims that her sister Saradha has helped change Prabhavathy's identity to Thirupura Sundari so she won't remember her miserable past as often and got her married to Lakshman, a wealthy businessman.

Krishna/MM says that he already knows this. He returned to Srirangam and lived with a reformed Prabha who he felt was too good for her. Ramu went missing and to this he claims he doesn't know where his best friend is (but we viewers know that he ran off to Azhwarkurichi and married Kuyili, 😆 forgot her character name in Annamalai... but that's for another story 😉). He wanted a fresh start in life and thought that he wouldn't find a better time as Prabha is happily with Saradha. So, he wandered senselessly and got taken in by an widowed lady (S.N Lakshmi RIP 😭)  who named him MuthuManickam as she lost her only son at a very young age and that son had this name. His mother got him married to Bhuvana but she eloped with this Lakshman because he was filthy rich. 😡 Unfortunately after many years later he came across Bhuvana and got the shock of his life when he saw Prabhavathy alongside too. 😲 Nearly everybody thought that he got shocked on seeing Bhuvana but we now know this to be wrong. 😆 He kept this as a secret for so long because Padma is already dancing too much on being his second wife and he cannot imagine her torture if she finds that she is her third. 😆

MM asks about his first two children very nervously. Rani bites on how her sister Saradha could manage all the little ones alone as the three people very close to her has left her one after the other. Rani says 'I haven't heard from your biological son at all (correct me if I'm wrong 😕 - has anyone seen him in serials after Chithi?) but your daughter is now an Assistant Commissioner and constantly giving trouble to my other sister Chellame. 😆

Rani turns her attention to JHT, and asks sternly on why he left Anaconda as she has to put up with her now. JHT says 'that too is a long story...' 😆

Karthikka drops her jaw in shock and says 'what in the world is happening here?' 😆 Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail
I think Annamalai should be Sharadha's sister-in-law. 😆 It bends nicely around Sivakumar - Saradha being his wife and Annamalai being his sister. 😃 
The rest of the Raadhikaa's (apart from Selvi of course) are sisters 😃
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rani walks towards Krishna as if in a daze.

Rani: Saradha Akka yeppadi irrukangga? Ramu Mama yengge ponare? Avara patti ethacum thagaval vanthuca? Pasangga yeppadi irrukkanga? Unge pondatti avanggala innumma kasthapadatikitte irrukangga? Sollungga Krishna. Appadi irruntha naan avalla summa vide matten. Yen Akka ke onnu na summa irrukka maata intha Rani.

Krishna: Illa ma, Prabha thirunthi romba naal achu. Adhan aava jail lenthu vanthu, ellarum senthu happy family photo edhute perusa blow up panni nadu hall le matirikkomme. Ippallam aava Saradha ku sevai seyarathu dhan rumba maana nimmadhi ah koddukuthe ne sollikitte irruppa. Romba thirunthitha ma, ennalla kuda ivvalo nallava kuda kuppe kottanumma nu doubt ah ve irrunthachu. Yen munji ke pondatti ku banyantha purushan ah dhan naddikka mudiyum. Athan Prabha ve Saradha vittelle vittethe naan innge Bhuvana nu oruthi ah kalyanam pannen. Atha partha Saradha Prabha peyar ah Sundari nu maati oru Doctor ku kalyanam panni vecchangge. Bhuvana ku athu therinjona ava nenacha "1st wife Prabha alias Sundari doctor ah marumanam pannikitta, 2nd wife naan maatum yeppadi pitchaikaran ah irrukkara MM oda vallarathu?" Bhuvana vum athe Doctor ah thallithe vodi poitha. Andhan pona povuthu paavam nu ippa Padma nu puthusa oruthi kitta purushan na vellai senjikitte irrukken. Aana summa sole kudathe, Prabha seyyalle kettikari, Bhuvana oodarathule kettikari, aana intha Padma irrukkale, aava vaaya thoranthale, koovam nathi aruvi ah vanthe kottum. Appapapa, enna oru Tamil azhai. Avalla minja yaarumme ille.

*Karthi looks at Muthumanickam like she would love to crush him like a bug for the speech he just gave*

Rani: Aana yen Akka nalla irrukka le? Athu pothum yenakku. Lets go Karthi, Arase Part 2 patti neraye discuss panna vendiyathu irrukke. *turns to walk away then does an about turn* Krishna, antha Velumani ippa engga irrukan? Avan Prabha va thundi vitte, Prabha Akka ve kastha padatthi, manushanna avan, avanna muthalle nalla thalai le rendu poodunum, appathan buddhi varum.

Krishna: Illa ma, avvannum rumba thirunthithan. Thenkasi pakkatale oru ponna kalyanam panni, avanggaluku oru ponnu irrukka. Antha ponnu kuda namba Kalyani vayasu irrukkum.

Rani: Kalyani ah?

Krishna: Adhan ma, yennoda puthu family oda, puthu marumagal. Auto lam nalla othuva. Pajero repair annachu na sollu ma, Kalyani court la drop panna solluren. Yen number irrukke le unkitte?

*Karthi mind voice: rombe mukkiyam*

Rani: Appe Velumani Thenkasi le than irrukkana? Theriyama poche. Ippa kuda kulatheivam kovil poithe vanthum, terinja Velumani ah parthe oru last warning koduthe vantherpen, Akka va disturb panna kudathe innime avan.

Krishna: Antha kodumai yen ma ketkure, Velumani peyar mathi, oru business arrambichi nalla santhosamma than irunthan, aana avan business partner yaaro than avanna yemathithanna. Ippo avan yengga ponan, yenna annan nu yaarukume theriyale. Avan pondattiyum, pullaiyum yenna paadu paadaranggalo, yaaruku theriyum..

Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol, Shathir, diverging storyline.. 😆 By the time I typed out in Word and copy pasted in IF, yours was already up.. 😆 Sorry kanna.. 😳 Story going all over! 😲 But I think 1 thing is confirmed, Shathir has seriously followed Radhikka serials from childhood.. 😆
Shathirlala thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

Lol, Shathir, diverging storyline.. 😆 By the time I typed out in Word and copy pasted in IF, yours was already up.. 😆 Sorry kanna.. 😳 Story going all over! 😲 But I think 1 thing is confirmed, Shathir has seriously followed Radhikka serials from childhood.. 😆

The inevitable has happened 😆 
I have a plan 😃 don't worry
We're not really that far off from each other. 😉
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago