VANI RANI: THE IF VERSION. Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The rules are simple:

There are no rules !!!! 😆

I start a story. The next person carries it. It can be anyway you want - wacky, sad, supernatural...anything that YOU WANT.This is our chance to write what we want Vani Rani to be. I'll start.
Edited by Karthikka - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karthikka thumbnail
It is a beautiful morning. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping. The air is cool and fresh after the rain the night before. Scents of jasmine and honeysuckle fill the air. Bhoomi smiles in contentment as he sits cross-legged in the garden, taking a deep breath, his eyes closed, his mind totally focused on... 

the chicken briyani that is being prepared for lunch in the kitchen..

"Vani, Vani" he yells. Vani comes out from the kitchen, looking flustered, drops of sweat dripping down her face. :"Is lunch ready,?" he barks. Vani says, "No..not yet...everything is done; just doing the chutney now. Waiting for Rani to come from court".

"Hmph!" snorts Bhoomi." Both of you studied Law. Rani is BA BL but you are BA BL BF."

Vani is puzzled "BA BL BF ah?? Appadi na?"

BA BL But Failed.!! Bhoomi guffaws at his own joke. Vani is irritated but does not show it...
Edited by Karthikka - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Message before the story (Wow, super idea ka, 👏 I'm going to have so much fun 😃 - I don't want this to be a weekly thing, it's like something that should be continued for a long long time... 😉)

Vani: Chicken Biryani Ready aayiruchu, vaanga, vandhu ukkaarungu, nalla kotthikonga

Bhoomi: Inniku fulla ithukahathen naa wait pannithirukken theriyumma, officeku kudha pohama

Bhoomi takes a deep breath to experience the great aroma

Vani: Athulaan 'P'antastica irukkungka, kozhiya naa paathu paathu vangunen - patthu manineram seekiram poyiruchu, kadakaaran 'p'reeyave kudhaka readyaithana paathukongalen

Bhoomi gets a spoonful, and he is shocked to see a yellow chick coming out of there

Vani: Eanga Ithu yennna perum adhisiyuma irukku, kozhila irundhu kunju varum naan paathuruiken, naa aakuna biryanila irundhuma varum.

Bhoomi looks at her angrily...

Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bhoomi bangs on his head../Rani comes in, with her usual style and says...Even the egg has got life as chik, by smelling my akka's briyani...Sisters hug each other...Bhoomi smiles..Swami comes home back from office, with neat, decent, tidy suit, and calls Rani...Anaconda, dusting the sofa and offering Swami to sit and prepares coffee..
Karthikka thumbnail
Vani smiles...her sister is a successful lawyer but at home she is her sweet sister. Anaconda looks at the two sisters with anger.
Ennakunu vanthu iruku paaru...evala padichum kadisi nera thile ippidi solapitale...

How proud I would have been if my daughter-in-law was a lawyer. First thing I would have done is to get her to sue Swamy and get her husband's property back...

Athai??? Anaconda is startled.  Rani smiles...coffee il paal vidama mor viduringe??

Anaconda blushes. She is completely embarrassed.
SriKamesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karthikka

Vani smiles...her sister is a successful lawyer but at home she is her sweet sister. Anaconda looks at the two sisters with anger.

Ennakunu vanthu iruku paaru...evala padichum kadisi nera thile ippidi solapitale...

How proud I would have been if my daughter-in-law was a lawyer. First thing I would have done is to get her to sue Swamy and get her husband's property back...

Athai??? Anaconda is startled.  Rani smiles...coffee il paal vidama mor viduringe??

Anaconda blushes. She is completely embarrassed.

Karthi..Ithilayum anaconda Villiya?...Ayyo enna kodumai..😭
Karthikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: kameswari

Karthi..Ithilayum anaconda Villiya?...Ayyo enna kodumai..😭

Ille, ville ille - here, she wants a modern, intelligent, independent daughter-in-law.

Second, no matter how wonderful a woman is, in my world, she will NEVER agree to a mistress or second wife. 😡

Karthikka thumbnail
Surya walks in...Amma, I am hungry...what's for dinner? Rani smiles at him "Dei, since when I know what is happening in the kitchen? Ask your chitty"
"Chitty, I am hungry...food please!!" Surya yells. "I spent two hours in the gym pumping iron...I need my protein...no rice please, I don't want carbs".

Vani smiles " I know you don't want carbs, son, that is why I cooked brown rice. En lawyer padippukku ", she gives Bhoomi a sidelong glare, "Ithu kooda theriyathi eppidi?"

" Samandi..." a soft voice is heard.

Both sisters turn and look at the door...
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jyothi comes with two gift boxes
Rani: come come, Where's Mano?

Jyothi: Work issues, samandhi, I came to see...

Rani: your daughter and your son-in-lawla then samandi

Jyothi: Aama, I have a surprise for them

Gautham and Poongodi join the 'samandis' in fashionable clothings. Jyothi's face lights up with happiness.

Jyothi: Vaanga pudhu maapilai

SriKamesh thumbnail
Gautham continues...enna athai..such a big parcel..This is more tall than your daughter..Poo stares at him with a lovely look..Gautham looks astonished..Poo continues..Indha romance ellam vendam..unakku one day food cut..Gautham says..Amma voda briyani sapidratha vida..summavae irukkalam..We shall go out..and takes her away for lunch..