Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aada paavigala, 2 days naan illa, yennakkum Shenba Pei kum link up nu confirm eh pannitinggala?? 😲 Too much yaar.. 😆

Creative head ah?? 😲 Shathir kanna, neeyumma yenna vechi comedy pannare?? 😆

It's ok, I'll be back with a good come back! (I hope..) 😆

Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shree, Shathir, Kames, Karthi...enge irukkeenga? Kadhaiya continue pannalaam vaanga vaanga makkale...😆

Episode 15

Meanwhile, Anaconda receives a phone call from somebody.

"Angayarkanni..."

Anaconda is terrified to hear that voice. She decides to put the phone down but the voice screams "If you put down I will tell everything, Anaconda!"

Anaconda turns white. "What do you want?"

The caller makes a quick request and continues "If you grant me this, I won't tell anyone the truth ..." The conversation is muted, as in all dramas. 😆 Sorry yaar...

Anaconda tries to remain calm and agrees, suggesting to meet at the nearby cafe the next day. The caller reverts back to her menacing tone. "If you ever hurt my Vani and Rani, you will get it."

With that, the line is cut. Anaconda closes her eyes and tears run down her face.

"Why did I ever get into this mess? Why did I even tell her the truth? Why did I marry her daughters to my sons? Why? Why? Why?"

Thodarum...

Voice-over's ending line: Anacondavin Ragasiyam Enna Endru Neenga Ninaikkireenga? 😃
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Shree, Shathir, Kames, Karthi...enge irukkeenga? Kadhaiya continue pannalaam vaanga vaanga makkale...😆

It's so sad 😭 that a topic turns from such a busy one to no-activities in a matter of minutes...
I really want this topic to be active...
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThangamPlus

It's so sad 😭 that a topic turns from such a busy one to no-activities in a matter of minutes...
I really want this topic to be active...

Yes I too wish the same 😃 This thread should have 1000000000 episodes! 😆😆😆 

Vaanga everyone! 👏
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tho vanthiuthen.
Don't worry, we'll go ahead...but I need to read the story again because you loosus really went frolicking. 
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
You were right about that Karthi... Haha 😆😆😆 
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The cliffhangers so far... (I thought I'll post them here so it's easier but sorry if I missed any.

1. Rani and Karthikka leave the restaurant after knowing a couple of big secrets involving the fact that Swami is not the true son of Angu and JHT & Velumani'a location...

2. Gautham and Poo are waiting for the arrival of Pallanguzhi, twin brother of Poongodi.

3. Anacondavin Ragasiyam Enna Endru Neenga Ninaikkireenga? 😃
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shree puts on her thinking cap and reports back to active duty! 😉
SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I should first refresh my brain..That too Shanthir, you put in all the characters in one shot, and I became a speachless, brainless women like Devi's mom..I shall cure myself and come back...
SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Yes I too wish the same 😃 This thread should have 1000000000 episodes! 😆😆😆 

Vaanga everyone! 👏

Ravi why this kolaveri...1000000000 episoda?..Then all our kids needs to continue...That will be the essence of a typical tamil serial..Unlike Shanthir, this will become a luluby to his next generation also..Vendam..mudiyala...