As usual all is RKs fault and says sorry - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sree.gattu

I too felt same .ofcourse RK was wrong but not totally.why everyone behaves as if Madhu is so mahaan.cv's show two sides of coin ,don't show everytime on side of coin of Madhu's.

As per cvs Madhu cannot be wrong and I am not sure what issues were resolved today, only drinking issue, what about all the other things he said yesterday , nothing was addressed.
finally rk realized his mistakes ,good episode.Madhu is always in a sorry mode the way she behaved like she's the root of all problems,was irritated to see her like that she spoke today finally and thankfully rk took it positively,finally she said that she too feel insulted seeing him dance like that in a bar and drunk,so madhu is  human she proved that.

But unfortunately this will not last long because that namona ria is soon coming to live in rk mansion.

Anyways like today's episode,after a long time liked an episode of MB.

Mallu

Originally posted by armummy

You are correct ...she does not need to say sorry ..😆 She is not a normal human being who can do mistakes.
i want her do mistake i want her  to kick rk's ass and then she can say sorry one doesn't to be perfect i would love to see imperfect madhu with spine   that's why i m asking cvs not to make madhu mahaan 
@TM tell me one reason why she should apologise?? nw dnt come up with Lame excuse that who is mahaan and who is Shaitan,  
this topic speaks about she shoudl aplogise so tell me one valid reason why she should apologise??
I m still confused
How easily they showed that all is rks fault
They seriously forgot y he changed behaviour
Wat he suffered n they forgot to clarify madhus double expressions to superstar chanting by her fans which was sole reason of this mess
Had hai yaar poore mbland mein only rk makes fault , accept n even apologize growth comes only frm his side baaki sab sone ke bartan
After  the  fight  on  lipstick  madhu  will  go to  awards..and  then  boom.
She  did say na today that  Mai  Sab  Thik Kar  Dungi.
That  Means  more destruction and  Vinaash  On the  Way
cvs want only make bad bad bad RK
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

finally rk realized his mistakes ,good episode.Madhu is always in a sorry mode the way she behaved like she's the root of all problems,was irritated to see her like that she spoke today finally and thankfully rk took it positively,finally she said that she too feel insulted seeing him dance like that in a bar and drunk,so madhu is  human she proved that.

But unfortunately this will not last long because that namona ria is soon coming to live in rk mansion.

Anyways like today's episode,after a long time liked an episode of MB.

Mallu

Really I never saw Madhu feeling anything is her fault at all. She feels sorry at the state of things and not any of her acTions 
Originally posted by ananya2000

cvs want only make bad bad bad RK
cvs ka favorite Bakra
Originally posted by maria090

Good post agree with u😳

Why CV wants antipathy for RK and sympathy for madhu 

Ok I have no problem if cv wants show mahan madhu , but why want antipathy for RK , I think Cv ki pass koi story nahi hai ,

And Cv confused hai , in starting   cv show madhu is smart and bold girl, she always fight for law ,rights and  principles, but suddenly she forget all her principles

Cv show madhu is too mahan ...

But mahan madhu wants take ravage to her lover   ğŸ˜†

But I am not sure if they get any sympathy for Madhu by making this. Instead I feel sympathy for Rk.
Edited by armummy - 10 years ago