Brihannala tomorrow! How? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Now that Vidharba has seen Brihannala, HOW will Arjun maintain a secret identity in Virat.

Do these CVs use their brain? First their stupid Chakravyuh now Brihannala.

Originally posted by gowri122

the subhadra track itself is excruciating to watch, now they r adding brihandala๐Ÿ˜•& the way they r portraying the other characters characters too is irritating. arjuna washing karna's feet, priyamvada when i c this particular character i want to smash my TV๐Ÿคฌ, kunti meeting karna, arjuna always ridiculing others & talking even b4 yudhi opens his mouth etc...

lololol babe stop watching the show now ... ye tumhari sehat par bura asar daal raha hai  aise chalta raha to tumhari  B.P high ho jayega ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Manojie

Now that Vidharba has seen Brihannala, HOW will Arjun maintain a secret identity in Virat.

Do these CVs use their brain? First their stupid Chakravyuh now Brihannala.

They are brainless creatures!
Balarama was the one who helped Krishna in Rukmini haran, not Arjuna.
Originally posted by -ShrNi-

@anamika-they dont cook up stories
But change sequencing :
My feeling tells me this will be a part of Krishna Leela...to give Arjun hints for what he is in for in the future

This Krishna drops way tooo many hints...lol

Reg what the CVs are doing...best to sit back & see thier work
Unpe Gussa Karne se kych nahin hoga

Precisely, they're showing the things right, except that they are mixing & matching events.

I'm disappointed that they haven't shown Kunti tell the Pandavas about Karna & his identity.  We know that she does it in the end, so why not show that now?  Damn Priyamvada ๐Ÿ˜ก
Is Priyamvada a magician? She ties a black thread around Kunti's wrist to avoid her utter the truth ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Shruti

They are brainless creatures!

May be they are sure that this serial will not go that far to show the factual Brihanalla and Chakravyuh
Everything is fine ...

Just rename the story as >> 
"Mahabharat - The Imagination , Katha Arjuna ki"

That's it. In the disclaimer add

"any resemblence with original Vyass Mahabharata is just a coincidence"

Whatever they do, they would bring in 'Arjuna ha' over here. Kalyawan and Arjuna, Rukmini and Arjuna .. Subhadra so early with Arjuna before Aamer fort. I guess soon they would show Arjuna killing Jarasandha and told Bhatashree Bheem aap apne nam pe credit le lena ๐Ÿ˜›

In reality Arjuna has loads of good incidents/ bravery to show and does not needs more screen presence with before the time Brihannala appearance. They should have shown more of his bravery during the Krirangan where as per original MB he indeed showcased his skills and didn't wasted time by icing Duryadhana ...

Arjuna actually met Krishna first time during Draupadi's swayambar, when Krishna went to Kunti and introduced him. The real friendship grew up during his Dwarka visit during the 12year exile period, when he abducted Subhadra. Krishna came with him to then Khandaprastha, the Dandakaryanya happed, Arjuna got his Gandib and the special divine Charriott and Krishna-Arjuna bonding got deepened. Maya rakshash then created the Indira like mahal for Judhishtir and Khandavprastha was renamed as Indraprastha ...

We have to watch this as a time pass changed version of Mahabharat - The Imagination

Edited by bobbiswas - 10 years ago
Even Subadhara appeared in Arjun's life before Draupadi... the cvs sab ulta plta kardiya hai