Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

avi_ashi

Goldie

avi_ashi

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Wowww wat an episode today .. Loved it.. enjoyed it totally..
What i loved was that background song played wen astha started walking on the glass pieces.. that song was sooo melodious and touching.. the female voice is just wow...Smile 
and one more thing to mention is the way shlok had shown his concern for astha .. he could not see her in pain.. bs kehne ki batein hainEmbarrassed he immediately picked her up and started cleaning her wounds... Just loved Avinash And shrenu's expression in this whole scene..

I dont undrstand why people are criticizing such an amazing show...Confused
I mean common guys, ask ur heart, aren't u liking this current track ???Big smileLOL
its sooo sooo intrsting... m loving it compltly... this tom and jerry game is really becoming intrstng day by day.. and why all of us think that shlok can not redeemed.. ?Sleepy  i dont think he has done some crime.. he is threatening her, teasing her.. but he never harmed her physically... He never abused her physically.. he is playing the mind games... It seems like he does has a soft corner for her... but he is hiding it.. somewhere he loves her,cares for her.. today's concern is a positive symbol for me.. I hope shlok wil slowly and steadily start realising his feelings for her.. But i dont want astha to give up soo soon.. I want astha to hate him more day by day so that it hurts him to see Astha hating him like hell..

Just my POV, it doesn't mean m appreciating shlok or his actions..

Will post today's epi pics soon ..Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tiyamuabrightstarsweetmissnida222day_lilyPveenatdrafsulAas2727Oblivion007snehalSk.taddy123dsr11mayabharathiPradsrbb1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil se niklein meri aahein :)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jassi87

IF-Rockerz

Jassi87

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Ashi we need more posts like this na...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pveenatavi_ashik.taddy123dsr11mayabharathirbb1

rbb1

IF-Stunnerz

rbb1

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Sounds like a great episode can't wait to watch it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avi_ashimayabharathi

avi_ashi

Goldie

avi_ashi

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
yupp sonia... WinkEmbarrassed dont worry.. if some people are criticizing this show, then some are enjoying it also... nd we know na wats this reason behind his criticism Wink so i think we shouldnt bother much..
I have full trust on EBP.. this show never disappoint us SmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brightstarsweetPveenatk.taddy123mayabharathi

hifan

hifan

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Can anyone tell me the name of the song that was played in the BG while astha was walking on the glass? It was really lovely!! Smile
Anybody know?!Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k.taddy123

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
it was an amazing epi

can't wait til the jungle track starts
finally they will set off for the honeymoon tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k.taddy123

snehalS

Goldie

snehalS

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
while she started walking on broken glass pieces ...the observer Shlok was back he observed her for a few seconds...and then just could not take it any more...so picked her up...and started cleaning her wound...where as a minute ago he said tumhe taklif me dekh ke mujhe relief milta hai...his words and actions are not matchingBig smile

I find a lot of symbolism in this scene...at the beginning...when he started shouting at her...i thought he is mental patient and needs treatment...you challenge her and yell at her that she has comply...uhhh..he said jitna darogi utna khush ragi mere saath...so he want to break her fighting back spirit ...which he wont be able to is proved today

but then Astha turned him fully...the symbolism i noticed..Aastha was walking on broken glass..and was moving towards Shlok...so to reach Shlok, Aastha has a tough path to walk oSTAn and Shlok will understand that she wont give up...and Shlok just cd nt see her in pain...and picked her up...so he is going to realise sooner or later that Aastha is love of his life...but Aastha dint allow him to help her...Aastha will not forgive him...

hope you people agree with my povBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k.taddy123Aas2727veracity

aneena

aneena

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehalS

while she started walking on broken glass pieces ...the observer Shlok was back he observed her for a few seconds...and then just could not take it any more...so picked her up...and started cleaning her wound...where as a minute ago he said tumhe taklif me dekh ke mujhe relief milta hai...his words and actions are not matchingBig smile

I find a lot of symbolism in this scene...at the beginning...when he started shouting at her...i thought he is mental patient and needs treatment...you challenge her and yell at her that she has comply...uhhh..he said jitna darogi utna khush ragi mere saath...so he want to break her fighting back spirit ...which he wont be able to is proved today

but then Astha turned him fully...the symbolism i noticed..Aastha was walking on broken glass..and was moving towards Shlok...so to reach Shlok, Aastha has a tough path to walk oSTAn and Shlok will understand that she wont give up...and Shlok just cd nt see her in pain...and picked her up...so he is going to realise sooner or later that Aastha is love of his life...but Aastha dint allow him to help her...Aastha will not forgive him...

hope you people agree with my povBig smile

Yes i liked your analysis.. but at the end aastha did not allow Shlok to help her ..which I hope it means she will not forgive him easily(he needs to pay for his actions).. but at the end Shlok was the one who bandaged the wound.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snehalSk.taddy123Aas2727veracity

Post Reply New Post

Go to top