** Office 200th Episode Celebration - Me & Office ** - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Woww..Nice post ramya..
Even me too spend more time for coffee breaks n lunch ..our lead to tel al the time , 'coffee kudika poringa illa prepare pannitu irukingala'
Lol.. apram ivanga enna sonnalum ketka maatanga nu solli stopped asking us..
Chatting wit frndz in.coffe break is always special..
Coffee break la thaan oru friendship story started for me..wil tel u in next postedEdited by behappyever - 10 years ago
Next one from my side...

At Cubicles :

Group Chat..   1

Almost the same group..   around 10 o clock, when all are in, we start the group chat..(it is a official messenger within project..)

just for mokka pottufy..
teasing someone with other girl/guy.. whom they have crush..   
continuously bug them to start for coffee break..
plan for treat .. etc etc..

But whatever, we used to complete the work on time..

Group Chat .. 2

This is about 3 roses.. me and 2 girls..

Again.. during same period only.. actually before that.. me very new to work.. hesitate to mingle with all and felt uncomfort..

I was made to sit at a place with a girl (same age) in left and another girl (2 years elder) on right..

Gradually, we became close..   

On left, next to next, is our Project Manager.. He used to talk in low volume.. We three, though seated nearby.. will start a group chat.. my friend.. hears what PM is speaking and pass on the info to us.. (related to us) .. she is the informer..
Rather than chatting louder, we do the same through messenger..

I still preserve those chat threads with me.. and when I read it.. it makes me feel younger and go back to those times..

My Watching Experience on Office Serial

Love divider  Love dividerLove dividerLove divider

For everyone office means... Their career , their life , their challenges in work..their love..their sadness..their happiness...but office means only this???...Now not only IT departments ,...every field has become our part of our life..We spend nearly more than 10 hours in a  day...When we spend such a long hectic hours..where we find time to enjoy ourself with our friends...When we see 10 friends and get along with them...some makes our heart bright...they make our everyday special inspite of our hectic special..We move with them friendly...they become our sharing shoulders...day by day...we get closer to their heart and we share our happiest moments...fights..challenges...much more..For me personally myself and my husband belongs to this office serial much more..We belong to same office for more than 6 years of journey...This office serial..is really special not only to me..as it is not just a  serial...it is day to day life journey happening in everyone life who are professionals and working people..

This Story mainly surrounds on Karthik-Raji and Vishnu-Lakshmi , their friendship , their love , their possessiveness , their characterization..each one of them are different..How a girl falls in love with her team mate...how their love progresses...is it long standing..can their love withstand all kind of storms and volcano...If Karthik and Raji love is true , deep and emotional one...Vishnu and Lakshmi love is practical , lovable and cute one...Each other values their friendship in daily ongoing situations..This is definetly one highlight which made me to watch this office..😳😳..

Karthik character is really a lovable and admired by everyone...He is sweet and  same time short tempered too..He fell with his team mate raji the moment he saw her..He is the best friend of vishnu and their bonding is another plus..Karthik is sensitive too...He started building his relationship with raji in a friendly , possessive manner we can say...Karthik tuff voice is always the magic we see with raji..The way he dominate her...support her...teach her things as she is a village girl...the way he is straight forward with things he handles is chanceless..Raji is short tempered too...and same time she blindly believe what other say...When her one side of world is her father...after this office..has become her karthik and her two friends lakshmi and vishnu...These three characters are the reasons for her attitude changing...her personality and everything..Vishnu is the another admirer of every people..The way he makes other laugh by his comedy talent...his humorous way of handling things..especially he can never sleep without getting scolding from karthik...His lady love lakshmi and his chemistry is another highlight why we are seeing office..Their trademark song "Avatha payya" chanceless i love it and their eyes so cutely tell her love..Lakshmi is modern and city bread but values friendship...she is the best team leader and the way she supports raji in every situation is another highlight..Lakshmi often test vishnu patience..but still love each other...is another cute highlight of this serial..

In Today's IT companies..everyday we face problems..either in the project or in each other life..It naturally depends on one's attitude and behaviour of how we take things..Some will always see things...as though they are the greatest people and never like someone speaking so nicely to others..They want to show their importance..they want to throw the people whom they hate or have some bad opinion or bad image on the person..they will try to damage the person's image in front of everyone..Kaushik being the team lead is a silent poision to the entire team we can say..He got a chance to trap karthik that he has sent bad pictures of raji which was really the first turning point in karthik-raji life..Raji's Unconditional trust on karthik that he cannot do anything wrong that too to her...made karthik-Raji bonding to next stage..They started having special relationship called love😳😳..

Thus possessiveness started to grow in both karthik and raji heart...Simultanously..Vishnu and Lakshmi love getting more serious and lakshmi was not liking the way he talks with any girl...except raji...Suddenly another problem in terms of raji system crashing come...Karthik raised his voice and stood for raji and helped her to recover files which was another cute memorable scene and every scene of karthik-vishnu was definetly treat to watch their lovable friendship..Both understands well..Next came the Mahabalipuram tour...which gave karthik the long awaited proposal from raji and that too raji in drunken mood..Each character gave equal expressions , love , their dialogues chanceless..which made more liking towards this serial for me..

Love comes from heart..It starts from friendship..then feelings..then possesiveness is the main fact of love..then finally our heart beats..Even though karthik-raji and vishnu-lakshmi has different characters and personalities..they really have catched a place in our heart and stays like a next door boy and girl to us..When it turns to 10PM...even though i become tired..i never get tired of watching unless it is a full time mokkai episode ina  week...Many more to say..So i am splitting into two and editing more..This is not anyone story..This is everyone day-to-day activity of what we do..how we face challenge..how we meet..what we feel..how we proceed towards it..This is really a amazing jourey i have come across..

Edited by anithu - 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing everyone, really interesting reading your stories.
New Team...

After being on same project for long time, I was moved to a new team.. in which another girl joined along with me in that account ( I knew her before... she was friend of my friend).. We were seated next in 4 member (square shaped) cubicles.. Two others were already present there..

Initially, it took few days for us to mingle.. But now, we enjoy being at place and share everything..

One newly married friend, tries different dishes everyday and gives us..

Other one, who used to have lunch at place and was silent, came out of the circle and joined us for lunch.   

but that lasted for just 4 months..we were split when moved to different workarea..though in same project..

I'm not saying that friendship will be there only when nearby nu...but we used to enjoy as much as we can... on daily basis if we are near and will definitely miss those things once we move away..
I'm nt much talkative type..Kinda reserved n it takes time to mingle wit ppls..
One girl introduced me to my teammates n showed my place..
Myself n 5 more boys allocated one project
Already I'm reserved type so I did my work n no casual talks wit them..
I used to cry for even smal matters too..sensitive type..
Everyone calls me as 'Cry Baby' including my manager 🤣
Then I took 3 months to become close wit colleagues 😛
Later one married women joined wit us..
We started speaking n become close buddies though she s 8 years elder than me..
I meant to say age is nt a matter for friendship 😳 😳
Continue the rest in next posts 😉
My Luck :

I love to have many friends and try to move friendly with everyone as much as I can.. But mostly, the deep friendship which I share with few, doesn't last longer... I mean still.. they are my dearest buddies.. but we are far away where we do not get much chance to be in touch with regularly...

We three roses, got so close very soon.. such that others became jealous on us..   within few months.. there was shuffle in the places as the team grew... I was moved to different floor...But we continued our group chat.. 😉

As days passed.. ANU quit for higher studies... then came back later as HR but in different location.. Hyderabad. SIMI went onsite for sometime, but she was put on different project when back...now, quit as she has to move to Mumbai after marriage...

* Once, we three wore same shade of Orange color salwars.. without any planning.. just a coincidence..

* similarly.. during some celebrations.. in a game.. we 3 were in 3 different teams... for each task.. one from each team has to come forward to participate... again to our surprise.. we three were left out to play the last game together..

these seems to be normal for some.. but it is during the initial stage when we got to know each others and found these small coincidences very special..

We do have only 1 picture taken together .. which is very precious to me...

Even during college time, within a month I joined 1st year.. I became close to VINI. I have never been attached to any other friend till that time... I used to go to her home and she too come to my home regularly.. But it was for just 2 months.. Due to some reason, we were asked to be seated in one particular order.. She was moved to back row.. where she got few other friends.. who became even closer to her... I was very possessive on her that time and was very much hurted. I couldn't get me into that Gang with others.. I stayed away... But I used to keep in touch with her alone..

Now she is in US. Thanks to FB which makes us connected with our long time buddies.. 🤗

And now.. am gonna talk about my OFFICE friends that I got in India-Forums recently.. 😉

Though I joined IF years back in 2009.. I was mostly a silent member and had contacts with only few members whom I could remember hardly.

anjkhoney , eclat, Pallanguzhi, Thamizhan, aarthivijay, chucklebuddy, rkalpananaidu, SnowGirl18, smlaksh, atina..

At times, used to comment for few serials (only Vijay TV) and then used to play a game 'Kolly Build' thread which crossed many pages..

But it is OFFICE which made me more ACTIVE and fetched TALKATIVE and SPAMMER awards. And also I became GOLDIE so soon..

At this point when we celebrate 200 days, I would like to run a flashback of it.

Daffodilee - The first person whom I interacted coming to this section. I knew her during K5 serial as she used to do updates. Later on came to know that we share our birthdays.. KARTHI fan club

Sathya87 - The next one in row, we both PM each other just to know how to post a pic and clarify some doubts we have. Such a sweet and helpful friend.. KARTHI fan club

rathy1 - I loved her funny comments and counters. She used to make me feel comfort when I hesitate to comment on other's post.

anithu - another good friend of mine. most times both our views match as currently we both working in IT and relate our day-to-day happenings with that of the serial.. KARTHI fan club

hopper_ocean - all rounder. first I thought her to be some elder person as everyone calls her 'Ratna akka' . Then when I got to know more about her, she is soo sweet, helpful, approachable.. etc etc.. I wonder as how she does many updates on a single day..hard-worker..

joe_arhi - knew about her when she commented more about Karthik. needless to say.. we share same thoughts.. KARTHI fan club..

kalabhas - like rathy, her comment will be unique...love her counter dialogues..

Suha95 - sweet girl.. missing her comments now as she is concentrating her exams now.

sweety16 - we interacted at recent times, mainly related to FFs.. and as her name..she is also sooo sweet..

behappyever - quite silent but now actively involved in situation song celebrations with me...

and many others... mathimathi, mey_mey, Smiles-20, hemanthkrishna

Few of them I got to know through my FF thread. They are regular followers and I would like to thank you all for encouragement on my first ever story writing.

HemaG

AmmuKryan

bmeenu111

Devino

few newbies as well...

srithu

aishu135

ababab

lakshmih1007

(hope I haven't missed anyone.. in that case.. will double check and edit.. lolz)

LOVE YOU ALL 🤗
Makkale... ennappaa..

It started well...

engappa poitteenga ellaarum ?

Navetha, Sweety, Devi... come on.. continue naa...

also others...  we are waiting for ur start...
Hi ramya ungalukaaga innum konjam share pannuren...

Naanum vinovum pakkathu pakkathu seat than. Yeppavume pesikite work pannuvom. I am a hard worker, vino smart worker. Yennoda doubt yeppavume vino dhan solve pannuvar, adhuku konjam illa illa nirayave thittu vaanguven. Vinoku nan avar friends kitta pesina pidikum, but avaruku pidikaadhavanga kitta pesina romba kovam varum.

Oru dhadava appadithan oru fight, adhuku avar yenna panninaru theriyuma??? avaroda mobile a coconut maadhiri pottu odachitaaru. Naan yenna sonnalum ketupaaru, like avaroda sila habits a yenakaga maathikitaaru.

Namma office la vara susan maadhiriye, yenga officelayum oru GC. Avangaluku naan avarkooda pesuradhu pidikave pidikaadhu. Yeppavume yenga seata change panna try pannuvaanga. But yenga office la Vichu sir maadhiriye oru TL, yeppavume yengaluku support pannuvaru. Infact new joiners vandhappo kooda yengala mattum avar pirikala.

Love pannumbodhu naan yeppavume negative a dhan pesuven, like marriage nadakaadhu, problem varumnu but vino dhan confidence kudupaaru, positive a yosikka solluvaru. Finala avar dhan win pannunar.

Ippo puriyudha yennoda lifekum namma office serialukum yevvalavu otrumainu...