..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ria is bhai part 2 ...both SUCKS 
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you.  

Granted, I knew I was not going to like the character from the beginning.  But I honestly tried to give her a chance.  I watched, I waited and ... nothing.

I do not like the character.  Even in real life I would not like such a person.  Drunkenness aside, how do you defend yourself when you are spending all this time with a married man and you know his wife does not like it?  Are you blind that you cannot see you are effecting a marriage?

And yes, if it was not Ria, then maybe RK would find another ... but there is no scope for this character.

Sultan - when first brought on - caught my attention.  Yes he was a gangster but he had layers to him  - in the beginning ppl - don't hate me!  It was interesting to see his two sides and how Madhu brought out another side to him - before he went "fatal attraction"

Ria.  Empty shell.  Pls end this torture.
ilovebandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4ever4love

I agree with you.  

Granted, I knew I was not going to like the character from the beginning.  But I honestly tried to give her a chance.  I watched, I waited and ... nothing.

I do not like the character.  Even in real life I would not like such a person.  Drunkenness aside, how do you defend yourself when you are spending all this time with a married man and you know his wife does not like it?  Are you blind that you cannot see you are effecting a marriage?

And yes, if it was not Ria, then maybe RK would find another ... but there is no scope for this character.

Sultan - when first brought on - caught my attention.  Yes he was a gangster but he had layers to him  - in the beginning ppl - don't hate me!  It was interesting to see his two sides and how Madhu brought out another side to him - before he went "fatal attraction"

Ria.  Empty shell.  Pls end this torture.

I totally agree with you!And hate me if you like,but I love Sultan(for now,in my country we are far behind,but I knew they would make him bad so that the show can go on and more things can happen).The actor was WOW!And Ria?Empty character!

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

ria is bhai part 2 ...both SUCK

ilovebandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: SVK1234

I don't agree with you on "RK is being RK as always". just coz he is a man doesn't give him a free pass to do whatever the hell he wants with whoever at any time without any consequences... No women will tolerate this kind of behaviour, be it real or reel life. I know I wouldn't. If I find my hubby having midnight renedezvous with some strange girl and treating me like shit, you bet I will not keep quiet or forgive him easily. 

RK is getting free pass from Madhu and the more free passes she provides him, the more he will rebel.. it's time to nip this in the bud...

What I wanted to say was "No matter what RK does,good or bad,I can watch him(VD) on the screen like,FOREVER,and never get bored,I love to see him even when I hate him!(remember the betrayal track)And Ria I can't stand her in ANY scene!" 

But it seems to me that ever since it was announced that Madhu was pregnant,the scenarists became like,confused,like they didn't know what to do now with the track.First RK was against the baby,then Madhu lost her child,then they quarreled,than she had success with her movie and he was jealous...,everything seems like tied up,but for me is just a mix from which I don't know what will turn up!

We need a steady track,even if RK and Madhu get separated(and then brought up together again,because really,with the show sooo long everything is boring,Pabho,Deepali,now Ria or whatever,it's the same thing and people all over again,RK and Madhu can never be boring for me,but all this mix is confusing me),but I don't like that to happen because of a third person,because sometimes people can separate not because of a lack of love.Never mind,I just hope they don't do something even more stupid with the track!
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i too want pabo to be caught soon
and rk to throw her out of rk mansion