Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAM32 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wah wah u r being fast :-D :-*
loved the update.. khushi is too naive.. why cant she see love that her man has for her
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...khussi tum sach mei sanka devi ho! kisko pataa tha ki tumhri dimaag ki bhaththi aisi jalegi - arnav bitwa kahan ho tum Nandakisore...!!

thanx for the update...pls continue soon 😃

diya33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome. But y so short dear. Bo probs. Update when ever u can.
saara76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel sad for Khushi crying on here first day of marriage ...and far from here family sooo difficult ..
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for the new thread !!! 
khushi is so confused to know about arnav and his status.. she had thought of kapde ki dukaan and here is billionaire.. khushi badly needs arnav and his warmth, soothing words telling her about himself..  hope arnav gives her his time and make her comfortable with his love and care.. loved the update.. it was lovely..   😊
rana5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am not sure, was he listening to her with Mittu? If so, why is he not doing or saying anything?
barsana thumbnail
just awesome...no words to describe ur work...thnx for
updating so fast...but phir bhi... 
update sooon...😉
waiting...
Aparamegha thumbnail
I just love this simplicity in her...

She thought she was marrying a simply guy who owns a kapde ka dukan and now finding out that no only he si suoer rick but also a gud who attracts all the flies...she is no wonder devastated...

lovely story line
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww khushi is in such mess..!

Finally she got to knw abt her husband's reality nd how much rich her husband is nd how many girls actually die for him nd wit all d infrmatn she could not hlp but felt dizzy thinking how much her life has changed witin few hours nd now she is married to one hell rich man whom she is not in love wit nd now aftr marriage she has no place to go nd dats why she is sad nd is crying,oho khushi is sooo childish..!

I am sure ASR will surely made her feel that she does not need anythng as he will b wit her forever nd he is d most perfct hubby one can eve get..!

Lovely update 👍🏼

loved it ❤️
sanjanaseth1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
oh... poor khushi... she is feeling so suffocated and crushed by not knowing anyone there...
i hope now arnav assures her that he will always be beside her and take care of her no matter what!
and also that she is very precious to him...
i am sure she will understand sooner or later that there is nothing for to worry about...
and she indeed has got her raajkumar...! 😉
beautiful update...
continue soon di!