Pavitra Rishta Written Update 17th December 2013

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 17th December 2013

Episode begins with Raunak trying to memorize Mansi's cell number as he walks in the house. Ankita overhears him while passing by. She recognizes the number being spoken by Raunak and comes before him. He grins and says the number, asks her, this is Mansi's number, right?

Ankita asks him where did he get that number. Raunak tells her not to act so innocent as her husband is his brother and he can ask Naren whatever he wants. So he asked for Mansi's number!

Raunak taunts Ankita why shes getting so tensed, what happened? He didn't ask for the number, Naren gave  the number himself and asked him to call Mansi and tell her that the whole family is coming over for dinner. But Raunak says, he refused, he told Naren to call her himself. Then Naren told him that Raunak was an integral part of the family so he had every right to call Mansi.

Ankita looks mad, Raunak mocks at her, Wow, So much anger? But its not my plan, its Naren's plan! I don't know why he seems to love the dirty lifestyle of your chawl. That's why he wants to go there and also wants to eat food cooked by Manu...I mean Mansi. He will come here in five minutes and make his announcement. And u know very well that nobody can refuse his words in this house! What happened? Okay, listen Im telling you that I want to stay away from Mansi myself but...

Ankita furiously points her index finger at him, Stay away! You stay away from her!

Raunak acts smarmy, But situation is such that I cannot avoid it! I have to meet her and look at her too! You know I cant help it! And if my intentions become bad...

Ankita raises her finger again, Shut Up! Just shut up now! Keep ur mouth closed, got it?

Raunak smirks again, Lets see how u handle this, Ankita! My Dear Vahini! (Sister in law)

He gives a nasty smile and walks away leaving Ankita looking helplessly enraged.

She goes looking for Naren, wondering where he was. Rushali and Shirish were having tea on the balcony, Rushali asks her who she was looking for?

Ankita says, Mom, I was looking for Naren Sir!

Meanwhile Naren comes from behind her and covers her eyes with his hands, smiling.

She takes his hands off, turns and smiles at him. Raunak comes there and watches them as he sits down with his parents.

Naren has a flower stuck behind his ear, Ankita points it out to him, he takes it off and says, I brought this for you only. He tries to put the flower in her hair. She tries to stop him, saying she will put it on herself but he tells her not to move and puts the flower behind  her ear.

Raunak watches all this avidly. Shirish was also watching but he looks away.

Naren has a few colorful flowers in his chest pocket, he asks Ankita to guess which is his favorite color. Ankita tries to tell him that she needs to talk to him. But he asks her to tell first which is his favorite color. Rauank smirks and drinks his tea. She says, Yellow!

Naren smiles, so u remember? Yes! He takes the yellow flower out of his pocket and gives it to her.

She tries to talk to him again but he says he has a surprise and pulls her by hand to where his parents were sitting. He says, Good Morning everybody!

Rushali greets him cheerfully, Naren gives her a pink flower, he gives his dad and Raunak flowers too. He asks Raunak, remember our plan? Rushali asks, What plan?

Naren announces, Mom, today we are all going to Ahana's house. Rushali refuses, No today is Sunday so you both go naa

Naren says, Its Sunday that's why Im saying, theres no office work, so we will go to Ahana's home and have a competition there!

Rushali asks, What kind of competition? Naren says, Cooking competition between Ahana and Mansi. And u will see, Ahana will win! Yo Bro! Watch out!

Raunak smirks at Ankita, who tells Naren, Sir today we cannot go. Naren asks, why not today?

Ankita says, we just got back from there yesterday, then why go again?

Naren says, Why not? Its our house only so why cant we go when we want? Lets go and surprise them!

Ankita refuses again but Naren is determined, he says they will all go today, he asks his parents to get ready and they also agree unwillingly.

Naren triumphantly tells Raunak, u will see Bro...hes walking off holding Ankita's hand when he stops suddenly and says, Wait a minute, today is Sunday, means tomorrow is Monday! Ankita says, Yes Sir!

He says, Arey ahana, u shd have reminded me before! Sonu and Pranav have their Unit test tomorrow! Mansi and Prashant must be helping them now! we shd not disturb them today!

Ankita is very happy to see the plans cancelled. Naren tells his Mom and Dad that today's plan is cancelled. The kids have their Unit test on Monday and he doesn't want to disturb them.

Rushali says, I think it's a very good idea! First come studies, the rest can wait till later.

Raunak looks disappointed and angry. Naren tells him, Bro, next time! Ankita gives him a victorious smile and goes off with Naren who says, Lets go and wish the kids!

Purvi at Deshmukh chawl:

Shes remembering all her past moments with Arjun. Their first romance, their chawl days, their engagement, Arjun's rain confession, saying, I love you! Her own confession at the airport, I also love you! Their wedding!

She remembers all bittersweet moments, then she remembers Arjun telling her recently that if he wanted he could have moved ahead in life without her, but he didn't because he still loved her!

Purvi is remembering all this while background music plays "Benaam rishta who...Darmiyaan...darmiyaan"

She recalls Arjun at the hotel telling her that in last 20 yrs he didn't even think abt another woman! He has always loved her and always will...

Then she remembers Arjun telling her that Ovi was with him for last 20 yrs when she wasn't with him. Ovi telling her that Arjun has clearly said that he loves Ovi and not her. Hes ignoring her so much, still shes after him? Its best if she leaves for Canada as the more she lived there the more hurt she would be...

She remembers Pari complaining that Purvi met that man, she decided to reunite with him but she didn't find it necessary to tell Pari? If Archu Aaji hadn't told her then? Pari asking if she featured anywhere in Purvi's relationship with Arjun?

She remembers Ovi being all intimate with Arjun at the clothing store.

Next morning at Naren's house

He is taking out clothes from his wardrobe, trying out all suits and clothes and throwing them on the bed in frustration, saying he cant find anything to wear as nothing is matching.

There are piles of clothes on the bed. Ankita comes in with orange juice and asks him, Sir what are u looking for?

He says, I cant find my tie. He walks all over the bed in his shoes, Ankita yells at him, Sir what are u doing? Get down from there!

He jumps off the bed and starts eating some pastries on the table. He tells her to help him. He drinks orange juice and thanks her for getting it for him, as he loves OJ.

He tells Ankita, do u know how much Sensex has increased after the state elections? We need to invest more! I cant find my ipad...

Ankita is clearing the bed, she tosses him his i-pad. She picks up a grey suit jacket and gives it to him, tells him that one matches his clothes. He says but it doesn't match your clothes. Shes wearing a yellow salwar suit.

Ankita says, she doesn't want to wear a tie.

Naren tells her now theyre married so they shd wear matching clothes to work. It's a big responsibility.

He tells Ahana not to take tension and he will help her solve any problems so she shd not worry at all. And anyway when they are together tehn everything goes smooth.

Ankita smiles and agrees. She tells him to wear whatever he likes and then she will wear something matching with him.

He says it's a good idea and he will wear that grey suit and tie. He just puts the tie on top of his sweater. Ankita says u cant wear it on top like that. She takes his tie off, tells him to take a bath first and then wear the clothes. She was leaving but he stops her, Ahana one minute, my sweater thread is coming out.

Ankita turns and sees her bangle is stuck to his sweater. Hes pulling at it, she tells him she will cut the thread. She bends and cuts the thread with her teeth. Their faces are very close as she cuts it and Naren looks at her.

She cuts off the thread and moves away from him but he grabs her hand.

She turns and looks at him nervously, he stares at her, then moves closer and touches her cheeks. He moves forward as if he will kiss her but then he shakes his head and moves away from her. He says, I know...Six months! Alarm will ring! Sorry, I will get ready, u also get ready!

Ankita leaves from there in a hurry.

On the street: 

The bar owner is dragging Soham by his collar along the road, cursing him as a drunkard, telling him both he and his daughter are liars! She had promised to return his 70,000 rupees but didn't do anything, and Soham was telling tall tales abt his daughter getting married in a rich family! He will pay back in a jiffy! Soham even borrowed One Lakh rupees extra on top of that 70,000...

He says, Pay up NOW!

Soham groans, I will give it to you, let go of me! Im a rich man now, there is respect for me in society, I will give ur money I told u naa

Bar owner yells, I want my money NOW! Soham says where will he get the money now?

The guy says he doesn't trust Soham at all, Soham says he doesn't have a magic stick that he will wave it and money will fall from the sky.

Bar owner says, If u don't give ur rich daughter will give!

Soham says, Yes she wil give naa, let her come home again she will give you!

The bar guy says he wants his money right now! Soham knows where Naren lives so he will have to take him there NOW!

He drags Soham away by force.

They go to Naren's house and are arguing in front of the house. The guard at the gate yells at them, who are they and why are they creating a scene in front of the house?

Soham scolds the guard, tells him not to yell at his friend, and then haughtily orders him to open the gate. Gateman says this is not a garden, its Karmarkar's bungalow!

Soham asks the guard if he knows Ankita Madam? Guard says, of course! Soham says hes her father, does he have any doubts?

Guard says sorry and opens the gate for Soham. The bar owner also is allowed to go in after Soham tells the guard that hes Ankita's uncle.

Inside two of Rushali's high society friends are sitting in the living room and chit chatting with Rushali. They complain that its not fair and Rushali got her son married at such short notice! And they couldn't attend.

Rushali smiles apologetically, everything happened so fast that half the guest list was left out. She promises there will be a grand party!

Soham and bar owner come inside and stare at the mansion dcor. Soham tells the guy, Just look at my daughter's luxurious house!

The guy threatens him if he doesn't get his money today then hes a goner!

Soham grins, Arey u will get it ...talk with respect! My son in law is a millionaire!

The guy says he doesn't care if his SIL is a millionaire or whatever, he wants his money!

Rushali is shocked to see Soham and the guy there, she gets up and Soham greets her as sambdhan ji.

Ankita is coming down the stairs, the bar owner rudely asks her, Hey where is my money?

Shes shocked and staring, he says, why are u staring? That day u came to my den and said so confidently that u will pay my money! So what happened? U didn't give a penny!

Soham tries to stop the bar owner, Rushali takes the guy aside to talk to him, Soham tells Ankita to take the money but she shakes her head. He asks what u don't have money? Then give this to me, I will pay that guy! He takes off Ankita's ring or bangle.

Rushali's guests start gossiping that this marriage is not normal and it might be a deal. Rushaali asks him to tell the money amount. Bar owner says 1 lakh 70 thousand. Rushaali asks him to take 2 lakhs rupees and asks him to close his mouth. Soham is amazed to see Rushaali paying his debt. Naren stops Soham and asks Ankita to call the police.

Soham says that he is Ankita's kaka. Naren touches his feet. Bar owner blesses him in his style. Naren asks them to sit. Raunaq smiles. Soham and the bar owner leave.

Naren asks Ankita to come to the office. In the car, Ankita cries thinking about the guest's comments that she had trapped Naren into marrying her. Naren asks the driver to stop the car and bring water. He asks, why you are crying? He thinks Ankita is crying for sweater or for the 6 months. Naren makes her smile as he says I will wear the clothes which matches yours.

Ankita's House:

Soham is happy and praising Ankita. Mansi comes and scolds him for asking money from Ankita's inlaws. She asks, don't you feel ashamed? Soham says it is my right and says Naren is having more money. And says Rushaali paid the bar owner 2 lakhs rupees. Mansi says, Tayi must be so worried. Soham asks her to get married to a rich guy.

AK Telecom office

Arjun is instructing his employees to welcome Naren and Ankita, hes looking over the decorations in the office, theres  a big board saying Welcome and Congratulations to Naren and Ankita. He asks an employee to  sort out some files and mail them to Mr. Bakshi.

Arjun tells an employee that Naren has to take care of everything after two months. The guy asks if hes going somewhere?

Arjun tells the employee that he is going on a long holiday and he doesn't know if hes coming back. He hoped they would manage the office well after hes gone.

Ankita and Naren come to the office and Arjun welcomes them. Naren and Ankita cut the cake, everyone claps. Naren and Ankita feed each other some cake and also give some to Arjun.

Arjun says sorry to them for not coming to their marriage as he was out of town and had a lot of work. 

Ankita says its okay and she thanks him for his blessings. Arjun tells Ankita that if she ever needs anything to just ask him. Shes part of the family now!

He says, Welcome to the family! Right, Naren? Take care of her! Have a happy married life! God bless both of you!

Naren shakes hands with Arjun, Ankita thanks him. He tells them to go ahead and enjoy themselves.

PRECAP: In Canada, Nina is telling Archana and Pari that Arjun and Purvi are not really serious abt their marriage! If they were serious then they would be married by now! Work is not that important! Something is fishy!

Pari gets angry, she says,  Enough, Mami! She tells Nina not to say whatever she likes in her mother's absence! 

Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks pallavi di, awesome update!👍🏼
Surish thumbnail
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the detailed WU, Pallavi! :D 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I wonder if Naren's brother finds out the truth about Soham before anyone and tries to use it against Ankita. 

Purvi may get more suspicious if she finds out about Naren having to take care of everything after 2 months
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I wonder if Naren's brother finds out the truth about Soham before anyone and tries to use it against Ankita. 

Purvi may get more suspicious if she finds out about Naren having to take care of everything after 2 months

Yes, Raunak might find out abt Soham being Ankita's dad and not her Kaka...😆
But I think now Ankita will try her best to get Mansi married to Shashank to save her from Raunak's evil clutches!

If Purvi goes to AK Telecom and Ovi doesnt block her efforts, then she might find out abt Arjun leaving office for a long time and get suspicious!
 But I feel she will find out the truth in some other way, or Pari will come to India now to find out whats going on between her parents. 
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bakwaas hi bakwaas. Thanks for the write up.