Post Reply New Post

Page 96 of 150

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

The World Unseen

An interesting love story set in apartheid South Africa. A rebellious caf owner and a devoted housewife have an illicit affair. The affair is well shown as the husband is controlling, abusive and himself carrying on an extra-marital affair. Apart from apartheid it also deals with chauvinism, misogyny and racism within desi culture. Lisa Ray and Sheetal Seth do well. They have a complete role reversal from I cant think straight. Overall a decent movie.

I loved both films...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently seen movies - 7 (Page 96)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AurTu

AurTu

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I recently saw Kochadaiyaan no words about it DeadIt did not look like a Motion capture film but as a PUPPET show that too a bad one... hello even Chota bheem movies are betterWacko...Going by the climax scene it looks like they are planning for a sequelDead..
So here's my genuine request to those who have not watched this ,please don't try this oneOuch and those who have watched ,well I can understand what torture you have gone through LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--DEvil_Heart-

Chamaila-Kutrea

Chamaila-Kutrea

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Shaadi Ke Side Effects- Decent flick. It looked like the first half was directed by Saket while the second half was directed by Ekta. The story is the same old biwi-baccha-parivaar-khatarnak crap but it's Farhan and Vidya who keep the movie going. Both were very natural, especially Vidya.

The movie will be a good watch on TV on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Don't bother watching it otherwise.

2.5/5

Edited by DeboKanerGoraey - 18 June 2014 at 12:25pm

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 19 June 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

The Best and The Brightest

An interesting comedy about a couple trying desperately to get their daughter into an elite primary school and discovering how difficult the process is. They pretend, lie, and create elaborate ruses in order to fulfill this wish. How far will they go?

-Swetha-

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Citylights 3.5*

good:- Engrossing,good screenplay,reality of security officers,dialouges
bad:-songs pop out every now and then,slow

The star of the film for me was Manav Kaul;i really had liked him in Kai Poche beside Rajkumar Rao but here he stole the film with his performance.I am waiting for his next flick.

Holiday 3*

I really did not expect anything from the movie so i liked it.

At one instant where all are in coat and following a suspect  looked unconvincing.gawwd won't he look back and get alerted but nooo its a movie.LOL

Despite that the film kept me glued to the screen.Akshay & Sumeet were the jaan of the film.Clap
There are many meaningful dialogues which does make an impact on you.Clap
I just wish they had not included the girl story then it would have been a gr8 one like spl26.Neverthless the film is doing well at BO,better these movie get BB title than worthless ones.

Edited by MoonDesir - 20 June 2014 at 5:57am

-Swetha--DEvil_Heart-

-DEvil_Heart-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DEvil_Heart-

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AurTu

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I recently saw Kochadaiyaan no words about it DeadIt did not look like aMotion capture filmbut as a PUPPET show that too a bad one... hello even Chota bheem movies are betterWacko...Going by the climax scene it looks like they areplanning for a sequelDead..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">So here's m</font>y genuine request to those who have not watched this ,please don't try this oneOuch and those who have watched ,well I can understand what torture you have gone throughLOL
i watched on the first day of release .wth was that lol it ws a total torture

AurTu

Antlers

IF-Rockerz

Antlers

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Main Hoon Na:
Possibly one of Farah's best. I think this film has everything. Such a pot-boiler.

9/10.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chamaila-Kutrea-Swetha-sscomp32GundayVedant

ILoveDrama

Goldie

ILoveDrama

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Holiday: 4/5
I Love Sonakshi, but here I have to agree with everyone the movie would have been better if her character didn't exist..

Askhay Kumar: Man, what can we say about Akki, that hasn't already been said.. This is another power packed performance by himClapThumbs Up 
He makes up by doing these OMG, Special 26 and Holiday kind of movies for the other crapBig smile

It was his show all throughClap

Also liked Sumeet Raghavan's role Big smile(Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai fame)

-Swetha--jawaria-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top