Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Just watched "Dhoom 3" at PVR Select CityWalk, Delhi. It will be hard to write spoiler free review,but i will try.

My take on the movie:-

First of all hats off to action director of the movie. This movie was more like a Indian  version of Fast & Furious, than a Dhoom series movie. I mean in a good sense. I loved all the bike racing scenes. I can watch this movie couple of times more only for those scenes.

Script was not very good, but it was not bad either. Liked the circus stunts performed by both Aamir & Katrina.

Acting:-

Aamir = 4.95/5 = He is easily the best actor of bollywood. Especially his confrontation with Abhishek in Park just before climax was mind blowing. He just took the "Dhoom" franchisee to another level, which i doubt anyone can surpass. They should end the series here only.

Katrina -= 3/5 = Her role was not more than flower pot, but that was expected. But to be fair, she put lot of hard work to pull of that circus stunts. It was visible by her performance. I don't think any other bollywood actress can currently put so much physical effort for any movie. She is hot, but she need to lose some weight from her thighs. 

Abhishek = 3.5/5 = He was ok, not bad, not good. I liked him in some of the scenes.

Uday  = -1/5 = The less i say about him is better. He was only tolerable when he was not required to open his mouth.

Special mention to that Australian actress who played the role of Police officer, She was smoking hot. 

Music was let down, but i liked the background score.

Music = 2/5

Overall rating for movie is 4.25/5

Highly recommended...

edit - typo

Edited by nishu786 - 20 December 2013 at 3:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.-sylph-.Sad.But.True.BanZAara..Sharif.Badmaash..Mishh007..BeingBlunt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently seen movies - 7 (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_YoU_KnOw_WhO

IF-Dazzler

_YoU_KnOw_WhO

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Dhoom 3
It was entertaining like really entertajining but ypu know not as much as the biggest film of the decade should be But still It was worth the money Aamir was better than my expectations Actually he really carried the film like a true star Kat luked the best she ever has but her role was so useless If ypu are gonna use her as glamour quotiwnt still let her come on the screen atleast Abhi was decent n kinda disappointing like Kat But visually it was a real treat, the songs were fun to watch It should have been shorter thpugh, a bit too long for my taste

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-BanZAara..Sharif.Badmaash

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
The Conjuring. 4/5

-sylph-Sharif.BadmaashChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Dhoom3: SPOILERS 
AM i the only one who was superbly disappointed? May be ...

I loved Prestige and I will welcome any change in bollywood movies from cling worthy romance or mindless action, and I am die hard action fan. 

What a f**k all story, bank robbery for revenge? Find me heart less but that was bakwas crap I ever heard for Aamir movie.

Hilarious moments First:-

Aamir's intro scene after robbing bank  running from the building, I mean are u kidding me, I laughed at it, I liked Abhisek Auto Entry much that Aamir's. 

Aamir riding his bike on rope, are u killing me with this ... heights of comedy... 

In the end, this chase scene, where one police car hits other and almost rest all clash and over turns Wacko wat was that? action my A**.. atleast i liked how brothers used cable near signal to jump over cop cars on their bikes... 

Most of the time, Aamir played his twin role well, but hello why the constipated expression for most of the time? 

Kats, when her intro was shown, i left hall for a call so no idea about her acting ...

I am super annoyed with movie, as Action sucked biggg time, BMW bikes were hero for me , Aamir I dont know what to say...

Story,  emotional content and revenge ? Hello this is not ur typical movie ki daal dee, its Dhoom series they should have kept tht in mind ... 

JodhaBai-allizwell-Rapier

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
batman begins
what a movie man!!! i loved it
i love batman

4/5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeathstrokeChillMaarYaar

.KuchiMama.Ds

IF-Sizzlerz

.KuchiMama.Ds

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
R..Rajkumar
I don't know what I saw..Sheesh so bad no story nothing and the dialogues Pinch

Shahid : He was ewww in some scenes but in fighting scenes he was good.

Sona: I don't know what to say

Others were good.Best part was when shahid saves a buddha and he comes and does something with his fingers ROFL

I liked the twist,the ending fighting scenes was far better than the whole movie.

2/5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adev

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Lucia (Kannada): 5/5. 
A very well made movie aftr a long time in kannada..

6-5=2 (Kannada) : 3/5
Quiet gripping , the ending kinda spoils it for me.. 

Atharintiki daredi (Telugu): 2/5
Pawan Kalyan looks so old in this, Samantha is good in her role.. 
Wondering why did Boman choose this movie to be his first telugu movie, he was wasted..

The Conjuring : 4/5.
very nice movie and glad that none of them actually die (unlike other horror movies )..
Was quiet realistic..   

Sophz

Goldie

Sophz

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Don 2 ~3/5 
Could have been better but SRK looked hot!! hence my new avi Blushing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top