Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently seen movies - 7 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 113

johnnyboy

johnnyboy

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Wolf of the  Wallstreet

3/5...too long despite the sex scenes being censored...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently seen movies - 7 (Page 11)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
singh sahab the great 3 out of 5 stars

Infinite.

Infinite.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Akaash Vaani - Nothing original about this movie, it was your typical cliched bollywood romance but It was a decent time pass movie with a likable couple. 2nd half kinda dragged and got preachy. 2.5/5

Rapier

IF-Rockerz

Rapier

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Sinister

Scared the crap out of me. 

My advice for a real scary experience: watch alone, in the dark, and at night. 

I guarantee you will not sleep that night. 

I like horror movies that actually scare you like creep you out, not just make you jump. This movie was just that. The whole movie had this eery feeling to it. Pretty much the way I felt during The Conjuring as well. 

All in all, pretty good flick for a horror genre. 3.5/5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisy

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Just watched rockstar and i realized i couldnt get passed the extremely annoying nargis. I dont think she is ugly but the way she emotes  made me dread the entire movie. Ranbir's performance was good,certainly above average...story line was alright but second half got really uninteresting and a little dragged. Other than the music and ranbir,the movie is strictly average ,i didnt get the hype = 2.5/5 (-.5 coz of nargis fakhri)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BaneBeingChevi-Barun

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-luvs-s

Just watched rockstar and i realized i couldnt get passed the extremely annoying nargis. I dont think she is ugly but the way she emotes  made me dread the entire movie. Ranbir's performance was good,certainly above average...story line was alright but second half got really uninteresting and a little dragged. Other than the music and ranbir,the movie is strictly average ,i didnt get the hype = 2.5/5 (-.5 coz of nargis fakhri)

rockstar was 1* movie for me..didn't like at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK..Mishh007..

Bane

Groupbie

Bane

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
The Wolf of Wall Street

Another masterpiece by Scorsese! Great story, music, dialogues, comedy.. everything is just perfect. But more than Scorsese, I felt it was DiCaprio who took the movie to another level. I always found him overrated but man did he prove me wrong! Hypnotising performance. You can't just get your eyes off him because he is in every single frame, literally! And I am not complaining. This is his best performance till date I would say. 

Although it's insanely long for a Hollywood movie, but it's so entertaining that you hardly feel bored. Comedy is brilliant and a little (well a lot) vulgar too. Hardcore feminists might also get offended but nothing to be taken too seriously.
Only one letdown in otherwise perfect script - It tries too hard to be inspiring but the message is so immoral you just can't help feeling not motivated.

4/5. Watch it for the genius pair Leo and Marty!

Edited by Bane - 06 January 2014 at 8:53pm

BullsEye777

Bane

Groupbie

Bane

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-luvs-s

Yeah she was very irritating. But I liked her in Madras Cafe. Maybe because they didn't dub her voice there. The voice they used for her in Rockstar doesn't match at ALL with her real husky voice. Maybe that's why she seemed so annoying.

Edited by Bane - 06 January 2014 at 12:08pm

Angel-luvs-s

Post Reply New Post

Go to top