Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 135

Page 1
Page   of 135
Page 2 Page 135

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Feel free to discuss movies you've recently seen.

Link to the previous thread,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3481670

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-YusBeeHappyMelodySharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently seen movies - 7" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Shabdo (Bengali)- The film revolves around the life of a foley artist and shows how foley artists are an integral part of cinema but are royally ignored in Indian film industry. The film then delves into the weird obsession this foley artist has with shabdo (sound). After I watched the film, I wasn't really surprised why it won a National award because the film is worth the award,right from the start till the end. Kaushik Ganguly, the director has given a deep insight into how sounds are reproduced in a studio to match the visuals of a film and with how much conviction a foley artist works. Like they show the foley artist, Tarak flapping dried shal leaves to recreate the sound of pigeons flapping their wings, etc which is really interesting because such things happen in real in our film industry. The story moves forward with Tarak's obsession with sounds and how this obsession becomes a threat for himself. And the way the doctor treating Tarak finds a solution to the problem is also very interesting. Acting wise everyone is brilliant. Loved Raima Sen in the film, she actually acted in the film.
Would give the film a 4/5.
Now waiting for Kaushik Ganguly's next cinematic brilliance- Apur Panchali.Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ashy_-allizwell-Star_girlSharif.BadmaashAbhiLovesShreyaRockChicGirl

Franco

IF-Rockerz

Franco

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
just saw shool from 1999

it was aight

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharif.Badmaash

Che.Guevara

IF-Rockerz

Che.Guevara

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Gori Tere Pyaar main 

Decent first half awful second half Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Humsafar.Sharif.Badmaash

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Ram Leela
Slow & dull in the first half , second was a bit better. Would've been a lot better if they had cut it down to 130-135 mins. Liked the locations & the gujju culture shown by SLB.
Performance wise both Ranveer & Deepika were good .. Supriya Pathak was amazing Thumbs Up , Gulshan whom i last saw in "Shaitan" did a decent work here too.
Overall , a one time watch

2.5/5

kriyansh_tanyaHumsafar.

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I also watched Lakeer Ka Fakeer starring Bigg boss 7 contestant Ajaz Khan , it had a good plot ,was based on the crime world of Mumbai.
All the actors did a good job especially the guy who played a corrupt Police Officer.

3/5

BeingChevisscomp32

Humsafar.

IF-Sizzlerz

Humsafar.

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
The Delivery Man - kinda crappy. LOL Slow, serious, jokes weren't funny. Concept and actors were good, but the film was pretty average overall. 1.5/5. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharif.Badmaash

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Thor 
Loki I love you all over again... Yeah that says all about the movie LOL He won me over in Thor 2 as well and honestly I watch Thor only for him. He's the best badass ever! 

It's that one superhero movie in which I'm persuaded to root for the villain instead of the hero. Poor Thor LOL Loki FTW PartyLOL

Avengers 
I've lost the count on how many times I've repeated this movie. Loki and Tony Stark are bang on with their humour and awesome screen presence. I love these two! 

The story is good if you're a superhero fan and the blend of different heroes is flawless. Yeah there are silly loopholes but overall the output is top class that you can give a blind eye to those. Marvel comics never bore me and they top my list over boring DC stuff 

Daffyynikitagmc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top