Page 2 Page 9

_Annesha_

IF-Rockerz

_Annesha_

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
hey guys
My first SS on Roshni and Gautam

Prologue

Where are you Nikhil? Can you hear me? Can you see how much your Roshni is going through? Please come back Nikhil! I promise I will never fight with you over petty matters. No matter what hug you at least once a day. I will always hang up the phone after you and also never wait for you to say I love you first. Please Nikhil please I need you...I want you baby please come back I need you so bad.

Her father watched her helplessly crying over the photo frame of Nikhil, it had been over a week of their ISC results and even of Nikhil dead yet she could still not come over the fact that her boyfriend was dead, her 7 years relationship was no more...her Nikhil was no more. He kept a hand on her shoulder as she shrugged it off; she looked at him with firry eyes and said in a voice filled with broken and hurt

You wanted me to get a 90 like neha di and get into Reagent college, that why you had so much of problem with Me and Nikhil right but see I got what you wanted now can you return Nikhil to me...can you dad?

His head was stooped low as he said in a timid voice

But I did not kill him, he died by his own will, he committed suicide

She did not hear of anything else, she simply marched away with the photo frame banging the door behind. He stood their helpless he could not deny the fact that he was too somewhere responsible for it, but Nikhil why did he take such a drastic step, he had never been a bright student, neither was Roshni herself. It was true that her dad always wanted her to be a copy of her elder sister and did think Nikhil could harm her future but he never thought that this relation would end up this way. It was not only Nikhil who died but among with him even Roshni also died, her soul was dead. After sometime he walked past her room just to find a erring silence, his knocks were all unanswered as his heart began to race, finally he managed to break the knob and get inside just to find his little daughter entangled with robe round her neck and hanging to the ceiling fan.

scroll down

don' t forget to hit the like button

please no res box

Edited by annabh - 17 December 2013 at 5:48am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

pikaAMEKHANikieehhlfan-Abhiya-SUV_Ashtoniluvrainaartidiyadawda13sweetypie225-Lila-...Rhythsy...neha333ArShiDelenaSyed695Nash..sree_swaronanjali22Riya.S.007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~!!Broken Bonds!!~*" in Paanch - Don't get Mad, Get Even forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Annesha_

IF-Rockerz

_Annesha_

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Characters

Roshni k. Siddhartha

A sweet, bubbly and lively girl, she is the apple of her sister and fathers eyes. She loves to listen to her heart and always does what is right. She does not take much interest in studies neither is she career oriented. She is a dreamer, and to her life means her boyfriend Nikhil. At certain times her father put a bit of restriction on her love life but she gets her way always. She was promised that her relation would be approved only if she gets a chance in her sister college. But everything scatters with the dead of Nikhil.

Neha k. Siddhartha

3rd year student

She is the elder daughter of the family and also like a mom to Roshni; she is a student of one of the most prestigious college in Pune and she is very studious and is certain of becoming a lawyer. She is always in support of her sister and she is paired up with her classmate, Nehal. To her after her sister her group gains the priority and also she is the best friend of Gauri.

Sulkla k. Siddhartha

The father of Roshni and neha and also practice as a doctor in one of the most prestigious hospital in Mumbai.

Nehal Sharma

3rd year student

The son of the IPS officer of Delhi, he is sweet and soft spoken, he is the cooler of the situation and loves neha a lot.

Yudi Malhotra

3rd year student

A spoilt brat and the son of the Mayor, he takes things the way he want to, but his friend mean the most to him and he is madly in love with his girlfriend, Gauri.

Gauri Singh

3rd year student

She hails from Mumbai and she is the all rounder, she loves to dominate people and get thing her way. She is also the general secretary of her college. Belonging from a broken family, she does not trust in love so much but she is also determine to never hurt yudi so maintains a friendly relation. She is very fond of her brother.

Gautam Singh

2nd year student

He is the stud of the school, his smile can make any girl fall on their knees, a pure Casanova who takes full advantage of his handsome face and awesome profile. He loves to play with the feeling of girls. He had never been in love with anyone. He is the younger brother of Gauri but maintains distance from his group. He changes his girl friend more often than his shoes. But he has no idea that how his life will change

Nikhil Shadev

Roshni boyfriend and loves her very much. He belong to a middle class family and cannot excel in his studies. He want to get good marks and crack into Medical institute, as his parents except. but on not being able to do so he committed suicide.

do hit the like button

and no res box

scroll down

Edited by annabh - 17 December 2013 at 5:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikiee-Abhiya-diyadawda13-Raj-ArShiDelenaSyed695Nash..sree_swaronanjali22

_Annesha_

IF-Rockerz

_Annesha_

~ Index~
Prologue page 1 97883110
Character page 1  97883246
Chapter 1
page 2 97984943
Chapter 2 
page 599241489
Chapter 3 page 7 101779508 
Chapter 4 page 8
Chapter 5 Page 8
The End

do not forget to hit the like button
no res box please
scroll down

Edited by annabh - 19 March 2014 at 8:18am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

krupssiV_rajput-Abhiya-diyadawda13-Raj-neha333ArShiDelenaSyed695sree_swaronanjali22

_Annesha_

IF-Rockerz

_Annesha_

PM LIST

Nikiee,
  sweetypie225,
 -Abhiya-,
 nishaya...,
  iluvrainaarti,
 neha333,

ps: for getting a pm of this ss updates do mention in your comments
 do not forget to hit like
no res box
huggs

Edited by annabh - 18 December 2013 at 10:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deekshasaxena02diyadawda13-Raj--Lila-neha333Syed695sree_swaronanjali22

-Abhiya-

-Abhiya-

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
awesome
cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_

_Annesha_

IF-Rockerz

_Annesha_

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Abhiya-

awesome
cont soon

thank you so much

-Abhiya-

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
grtt..
cont soon

_Annesha_

-Raj-

IF-Dazzler

-Raj-

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
god this is awesome!!
and banner bahut accha hai but really can't see his face in it thoguh.
continue ASAP!!

_Annesha_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.