Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Priyanshi_

Goldie

Priyanshi_

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Hi!
Here's presenting a new Mohini FF "A Present From The Past" on my favourite couple Mohit and Mouni...

It is my first trial...hope you all like it. This fan fiction is not a copy of any story.It is just for fun.

You all must be having some past no? It can be good or it can be bad also. Sometimes your past can be responsible for your present and may affect your future too. So here's a story of two persons (or lovebirds you can say) "Rohan"(Mohit Raina) and "Sonia"(Mouni Roy). Two college students who are madly in love with each other. They want to marry but the circumstances didn't let them. Their parents are also against it. What will they do? And why their pasts are responsible for their present? Want to know? Then read the story.

Edited by MnMianPriya - 17 December 2013 at 4:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimiritzs200kaatayaniSadhanamomoforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohini FF~ A Present Fom The Past.." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyanshi_

Goldie

Priyanshi_

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Chapter - 1

"Where is Rohan?" ,asked the teacher. "Has he not come yet?" Mrs.Arora (teacher) was very angry because Rohan was half an hour late. The bus was waiting for him and so all the students. They all had to go to Infosys to meet the head because they all were in college last year and had to settle down after that. So they were already late and all were very angry.
Finally rohan came and Mrs.Arora said,"Mr.rohan do you know we are half an hour late beacuase of you?" He said,"sorry mam. I was not able to wake up on time. So.." all started laughing and Mrs.Arora was like Angry this.
The bus started to leave and Raman (rohan's best friend) said,"hey ro come and sit with me. I've a seat especially reserved for you" he said "oh! Who would like to sit with a man who had a breakup every month! I'll rather leave than sitting with you listening to your boring "how-you-had-a-breakup" stories!" Raman replied,"Then with whom would you like to sit with Mr.heartthrob?" Rohan smiled and went to the last seat of the bus where his love Sonia was sitting. He sat next to her and Mrs.Arora gave an angry and suspicious look. Sonia said to him,"why were you so late? You know our teacher was about to leave but then I stopped her. Otherwise the bus would have gone earlier only...leaving you" he said,"sweetheart I was late because I had a dream in which you and I are there on a beach walking hand in hand. Then suddenly I stop and come closer to kiss you." She blushed. He continued,"and then the most unfortunate happened..my alarm clock disturbed me in between. And it all ended." She was blushing and smiling very deeply. He said,"when you blush you look all the more beautiful" Rohan came close to her and kissed Sonia on her cheek. Sonia was blushing madly and said "hey what are you doing?! We are among our friends and teachers. What if someone will see us! We are not alone" he said "that means when we are alone I have the permission to be naughty?!" She blushed again and he smiled lovingly and looked at her with lusty eyes. She said,"hey don't look at me like this. I'm feeling uncomfortable" "why are you feeling like that? I'm your future husband. I've the right!" Before she could tell something the bus stopped and Mrs.Arora told all the students to come out of the bus because they had reached Infosys.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimiritzs200kaatayaniSadhanamomoforam.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
nice start dear.
liked it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzs200

Priyanshi_

Goldie

Priyanshi_

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

nice start dear.
liked it.

Thank you very much foram

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Priya
Lovely start do continue. 

ritzs200

Priyanshi_

Goldie

Priyanshi_

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadhanamomo

Priya
Lovely start do continue.

Thanks sadhna..
Will surely do..

Priyanshi_

Goldie

Priyanshi_

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Character Sketch

Rohan Singhania. A very hard working,smart and honest man. He has a dream to be a member of the Infosys company. He's a very simple person and care for his loved ones.

Sonia Roy. A very beautiful,natty and lovable lady. She too has dream to be a member of Infosys company. She's superstitious about her things and very possessive for her loved ones.

Raman Arora. Rohan's best friend. A very helping person and senti person. He always helps rohan whenever he's in trouble. Very kind by nature and very possessive for his girlfriends.

Edited by MnMianPriya - 23 December 2013 at 2:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimiritzs200kaatayani

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
ClapGreat start.

Edited by DeewaniRimi - 23 December 2013 at 11:01am

ritzs200

Post Reply New Post