Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Reliving Old Memories - THIS DAY THAT YEAR

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

GloryBeckons

Coolbie

GloryBeckons

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I am going to start a new topic daily. As the title says "Reliving Old Memories- This Day That Year" we will be discussing what happened today last year and so forth. Last year on 17th December , Episode 134 , we saw

1. Nanaji and Avantika was attacked by goons hired by Rubel when they were on the way to court and Pankhuri , our superwoman saving her nanaji and Avantika aunty then. This scene was a start of a relationship between a Mother in Law and her Daughter in Law.

2. Next was as Adi was not on talking terms with Pankhuri , her accident news from Avantika melted him and how he rushed to the hospital instantly. This paved the way to Adi to realise his relation with Pankhu more than friendship.

More we will discuss tomorrow . What are your views on these two importat events and their significance. Hope you all liked my new introduction and will be waiting 4 ur comments.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rathi_95*Dev.*HumnaAfaqRedrose07Shaily1008hateme2-suga-NISHADEEP

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reliving Old Memories - THIS DAY THAT YEAR" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Aaw...this day last year was a good episode cos Adi finally realized his love...

I like this new topic idea really it sounds great, reliving those memories again and also making the forum more activeSmile I think it will work well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

meghu2000

meghu2000

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Oh yeah!! This is one of my favorite episodes!! This is the time when Adi realized how much Pankhuri means to him.. anyway I also like it when the female lead gets hospitalized..ROFL Apart from that, Avantika also started to like Pankhuri a little bit..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Very good idea.

-suga-

IF-Rockerz

-suga-

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
great idea...
that was my most fav episode of pkdh...

__AyEsHa__

IF-Dazzler

__AyEsHa__

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Awsum idea..

Shaily1008

IF-Dazzler

Shaily1008

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
AWesome post!!!!!!! and nice way to make the forum active!!!!
I think October 2012 to March 2013 were the BEST months in pkdh!!!!!!!!!!!! We got to see so many things!!!!-
Paya marriage Big smile
Hiding marriage from family and then revealing of truth Shocked
15 days separation (meetha meetha pyara pyara dard) Embarrassed
Rubel's unbearable character Angry
Adi's realisation of love through jaap..LOLEmbarrassed
Hartika mystery solve Approve
Preeti's truth out Shocked
Pankhu's acceptance by avantu Dancing
Paya 1st SR Blushing
harish illness Shocked
Hartika reunion Party
Holi Dancing
Paya consummation Blushing
And after that...EACH and EVERY track introduced was CRAP!!!! AngryConfused Well...i am really missing the magic of old pkdh...CVS!!!!! please bring back those AWESOME episodes!!!!Unhappy waiting waiting and waiting...Sleepy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top