Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

thank you ameeta maam :) - Page 5

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hsimee

the sad part is vrushan will never quit the show. for them, nothing is going wrong. they are enjoying themselves. sometimes i do feel vrushan takes the fans for granted when it comes to this matter.

they are innocent to some extent and do not care much about screen space as long as they are enjoying. other actors would have talked to the channel to improvise their roles or resign, but vrushan will never do that and the channel are taking full advantage of it. they turn a blind eye when it comes to looking at the wrong things that is happening to them especially when it comes to giving interviews. they don't see that some of their so called "friends" are taking advantage of it.

everyone know vrushan respect that certain someone and that same person is actually stealing the lime light. 😡

vrushan open you dam eyes.

I agree.(Minus the taking for granted part) But even after whats happening. I don't want VruShan to go to the Channel or Creatives and ask for justification of their characters. Its the creatives job to justify the characters. And an actors job is to do what the script demands without questioning it. And VruShan has done that always. Which is one of the best quality about them. They do what their job is. Nd if they don't like the script and feel they are not getting what they deserve simply quit.Edited by tannu_swayam - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

you are upset because TM wrote that ameetha is worthless, what about you ppl who have abused palki and and vrinda, isn't that too personal. don't be a moral police. at least be true to yourselves.

I wasn't on this forum since ages... 

Fans to on and scratch others throat and abuse them to any level... Please Swaron fans have also done that to KR and vice versa! No one I saint
But when one can avoid then He/she should avoid it... If a person jumps in well doesn't mean everyone has to!
hsimee thumbnail

I agree. But even after whats happening. I don't want VruShan to go to the Channel or Creatives and ask for justification of their characters. Its the creatives job to justify the characters. And an actors job is to do what the script demands without questioning it. And VruShan has done that always. Which is one of the best quality about them. They do what their job is. Nd if they don't like the script and feel they are not getting what they deserve simply quit.

to be honest, i don't know how to reply this. i know they will not quit. i just hope that all this will pay off later. hope at the end, people will realize that they are idol actors for a show, creatives and channel to work with.
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

to be honest, i don't know how to reply this. i know they will not quit. i just hope that all this will pay off later. hope at the end, people will realize that they are idol actors for a show, creatives and channel to work with.

And there my friend you echoed what every SwaRonian I guess hope. Kuch bhi ho we do have hopes always. Which has kept us going till today. :) That someday. These "Correct Hai" ChannelV will understand the worth of VruShan.